©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

newbie from Louisiana

dpmac

Banned
Jul 14, 2013
the swamps of Louisiana
Whats up ppl? A lil rundown on myself... im 29,5'10",180 lbs., lifting about 9 yrs now.I joined anasci after being banned from a forum where alot of shady and incredibly wrong stuff was goin down. (Scams. Etc), I finally spoke up about it and was promptly dismissed. Turned out to be a good thing cuz it lead me here! Well thats all for now bros, thanks for havin me.

xmen1234

Dec 6, 2012
Your Mom's House
Welcome to the Drama Free, Most Respectful board, where no question is considered stupid and goes unanswered. You're going to love it here, Brother!

dpmac

Banned
Jul 14, 2013
the swamps of Louisiana
Well then welcome to your new home! More importantly, can you tell me where I can get a 12' gator. I am almost out of protein!

Lol, yea bro i can show u where to get a 12 footer, only thing is youll have to wrestle the big bastard and kill em with a knife..u game? Lol, after the water boy and swamp people, yall must thing were all a bunch of goofy cajuns who ride airboats instead of cars?...well in alot of cases ur exactly right!

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Whats up ppl? A lil rundown on myself... im 29,5'10",180 lbs., lifting about 9 yrs now.I joined anasci after being banned from a forum where alot of shady and incredibly wrong stuff was goin down. (Scams. Etc), I finally spoke up about it and was promptly dismissed. Turned out to be a good thing cuz it lead me here! Well thats all for now bros, thanks for havin me.

:welcome: to ANASCI!

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Lol, yea bro i can show u where to get a 12 footer, only thing is youll have to wrestle the big bastard and kill em with a knife..u game? Lol, after the water boy and swamp people, yall must thing were all a bunch of goofy cajuns who ride airboats instead of cars?...well in alot of cases ur exactly right!

Your probably not going to believe this, but I actually made a post about getting one with a knife. I think it was in one of ironbuilts threads. Maybe he can help me out. It was right after I got a buffalo with a bow.

http://www.anasci.org/vB/diet-nutri...st-got-185-600-grams-protein-bison-style.html

Last edited:

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Well then welcome to your new home! More importantly, can you tell me where I can get a 12' gator. I am almost out of protein!

Dont fall for it.. i did a google earth buffalo count via microchip implant and low and behold found it ↑↑ in a huge potroast that has arrow puncture at ↑↑ address.
256000 grams a protein killed while eating hay on the highway! .. ¿
As for crawdads theyre extinct by his house to.. sheesh!

Last edited:

dpmac

Banned
Jul 14, 2013
the swamps of Louisiana