©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Quad Vs. Glute

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
So far i've only done glute shots, how painful is the quad injection? I would imagine it would be less since it is a smaller gauge needle and shorter as well.
I am only doing 1CC, so CC amount should not be a prob.

what do you think? should i take all the neccisary precautions and go for it, or stick with glutes.

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
Dont do it , mine went in easy and I thought I was home free till a day and a half later I could barly walk it was badd , sholder is the best but I am just a newb so mabie somone else will add to this .

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
alright i've got sets of 1'' needles so i could try site injecting other places. Maybe i'll try 1/2CC in the shoulder tonight.

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
so much for a shoulder workout tonight lol. i'll post up in a couple min when all goes through

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
dugie82 said:
So far i've only done glute shots, how painful is the quad injection? I would imagine it would be less since it is a smaller gauge needle and shorter as well.
I am only doing 1CC, so CC amount should not be a prob.

what do you think? should i take all the neccisary precautions and go for it, or stick with glutes.
Glutes can be painful, but 1cc won't be bad. Walking on it actually helps take the pain away.

I put 3cc's in my shoulders and sometimes my triceps.

BigTex

Feb 6, 2005
I've only used glute injections because everytime I've tried to use the quads, I asperate blood. Maybe I'm just unlucky but if there is a vein in my quads, I'll hit it everytime.

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
damn that was fuckin easy.

i was a little wary over switching places but everything went fine. I marked next to the spot, swabbed, let dry, stuck, aspirated, injected.

got it in, didnt even feel a pinch, the hardest part is finding a way to aspirate. Damn this makes me never want to do a injection any where else ever again lol. The plunger on the 25g is a LOT harder to push through.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Quads are alot easier since it's in the front and you have a clear view. I've been using 1 1/2 in 25gauge needles for them and i haven't had any problems at all. If you take the right steps you can help to eliminate some of soreness the day after. Hot bath/shower, rubbing the spot, etc...

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
Oracle, I tried hot bath, rubbing spot, etc but still get the soreness -- I think my muscles have gotten used to it after about 5 injections in each site though....

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
daver003 said:
Oracle, I tried hot bath, rubbing spot, etc but still get the soreness -- I think my muscles have gotten used to it after about 5 injections in each site though....

Takes some time...I run the shower water right on the spot and bend my leg for awhile. But i also wait until it becomes a little sore. Helps to get the blood going in that area.

Gettinhuge_pump

I use 23 gauge x 1 inch needles and go in my quads every time, always alternating which one. At first i got sore as hell, but now after doing some of the same things oracle said, my quads are the most comfortable place for me to inject. Hot shower and lots of massaging the muscle works fine every time for me!

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
Quads are very easy...there are many places to inject in it, and you can see exactly what you are doing the whole time, and you can use both hands to aspirate. They can also hold alot of oil, but generally, test + winstrol products can be painfull, and can make it difficult to walk, but give it a shot dugie. Delt and quads are my favourite places...

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
When you do quads, inject reallll slowly. This takes most of the post-inject pain away. Spend at least 1 minute per ml, this really works to lessen the pain.

lestatgear

Feb 17, 2005
I generally have no problem shooting in the quads. They're one of my favorite spots because they're so easy to hit.