©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Blasting and cruising

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Yeah I feel the same. Cycling is off(with proper pct and great rebound) and on and is more for plateau breaking in the earlier years . B&C is more and less more and less. This is for a little later in life when you cease to get full endocrine recovery and test levels never get to optimal natty levels any longer. At least that is how i've experienced both.
good luck, T.............

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
It will give you better and faster gains, but at a cost. Higher doses mean more sides and money.

But, it produces the fastest results IMHO.

Hawk

butthole69

Feb 3, 2013
You can do long cycles with short off peroids (like 8 weeks). It still carries the same risks like permanently lowered testosterone levels. But the truth is that even short cycles suppress your natural product unless you take very long breaks between cycles.

It's also cheaper and easier to use 125mg per of testosterone per week then do some crazy PCT that requires three chemotherapy drugs and a female fertility drug just to go back on 8-12 weeks later.

But once you go on TRT thats it its like becoming a werewolf or something.

Last edited:

Populus54

Mar 8, 2013
Boston MA
Really! If your blasting and cruising you have basically given up your ability to produce your own testosterone. Us older guys call it TRT.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Really! If your blasting and cruising you have basically given up your ability to produce your own testosterone. Us older guys call it TRT.

Well not necessarily older guys... These were my lab results before ever even thinking about AAS:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21374203449.536664.jpg

I was born with some issues...

Populus54

Mar 8, 2013
Boston MA
Well not necessarily older guys... These were my lab results before ever even thinking about AAS:

View attachment 6407

I was born with some issues...

But you get what I'm trying to say. I mean yeah there's people like you who need it but why go looking to be on TRT so early. I mean keep doing this shit ( which I love) and you'll be on it soon enough.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
But you get what I'm trying to say. I mean yeah there's people like you who need it but why go looking to be on TRT so early. I mean keep doing this shit ( which I love) and you'll be on it soon enough.

Exactly... Keep those boys pumping strong and when you are no longer able to bounce back to healthy levels then go on the TRT route with blasts in there.

The first time I bumped my dose a little above my TRT dose I blew up. I posted pics on here... Basically 40 pounds in 14 weeks.

Populus54

Mar 8, 2013
Boston MA
Exactly... Keep those boys pumping strong and when you are no longer able to bounce back to healthy levels then go on the TRT route with blasts in there.

The first time I bumped my dose a little above my TRT dose I blew up. I posted pics on here... Basically 40 pounds in 14 weeks.

Wow! I want see those that's crazy. Everytime I blow up above 240 to the 250 range I can't hardly wipe my ass. I'm like tyranasuarus Rex making a bed.

FamBam209

Apr 29, 2013
Cali
Hahah lmfao thats wtf my wife says to me all the time seeing me try to wash my back n shouulders fuking calls me TRex arms lol