©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

First timer~

Mrkorea

Mar 8, 2005
hey fellas,

I have just started on stanazol. Im currently taking half a tab 2 times a week.
After 15 min i started to feel very alert/ sharp and had this huge desire to rape the gym. Wow im thinking awesome~ this is alot better than tribulas, obviously! Im also taking liver tonix with it as well.

Okay so i have just completed my first week. Im extremely happy as it has noticeably improved my work outs, however my skin is starting to feel very oily and im starting to notice blemishes on my face~ my skin keeps seeping oil even straight after a shower. Im not to sure the exact reason but i know its got to do with excess testo converting into eostro.

anyway~ is there something i can do about this? any insight would be great.
cheers

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
Winny(stanazol) does not usually produce these effects but i will go ahead and answer it. A liver detox is a good choice btw.
Winstrol converts only very slightly to estrogen, and is known to be a antagonist for progest. gyno found in deca and other drugs, so excess estrogen would not be a factor.

There are a couple of things you can do:

First i would try mega dosing some B5. Seemed to work for me at 5g ED for the first two weeks then 3g ED maintinance. I notice signifigantly less oil on my face.

A good proactive formula and some OTC face wash will clear oil up(look for proactive and skin astringents).

If all else fails you can go see a doctor/dermatologist about this.

Estrogen really has nothing to do with oil, more the hormones are just fluctuating while on cycle. Good luck.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Mrkorea said:
hey fellas,
I have just started on stanazol. Im currently taking half a tab 2 times a week.
After 15 min i started to feel very alert/ sharp and had this huge desire to rape the gym. Wow im thinking awesome~ this is alot better than tribulas, obviously! Im also taking liver tonix with it as well.
cheers

Are you taking any test with that? Did you mean half a tab two times a day? 1 whole winny tab a week shouldn't be doing anything noticeable.

Welcome to the board.

recess

Nov 16, 2004
The Classroom
Mrkorea said:
I been taking 1 tab a week~ im not taking any test with it--

I would suggest going to the home page. Look under steriod profiles. Go to the winny information. It will tell you everything you need to know. Dosages and side effects. You should be at about 50mg every day on winny oral - and you will need something else to go with it (testosterone) if you want to grow.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Mrkorea said:
I been taking 1 tab a week~ im not taking any test with it--

1 tab a week wouldn't be enough period to do anything....strength, size, or other side effects. Bro test should be the basis for all cycles no matter what your intentions. as for the stanazol 50mgs is what you should be doing for 6 weeks to reap any of the benefits.

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
remember guys.. he's comparing this cycle to tribulus.

didnt even notice the 2tabs per week. thats like 15mg per day lol.

"Will acne stop after my cycle? whats everyones experience with this?"
You are not even considered ON CYCLE. Did you read any of my post whatsoever?

Mrkorea

Mar 8, 2005
yeah i did~ clearly i should research it more thoroughly, i was just offered from a friend~ so i guess im testing it more than anything!

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Winny is a good steroid. You would like the results very much, but you really need to run test with it and use 50mg per day minimum to get results. Winny acts kind of like a booster to other steroids you take.