©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Need help with my next cycle

hard work

Feb 13, 2013
toledo oh
im looking for help with my next cycle that in going to start in six weeks im looking to gain strength and lean mass any help would be greatly appreciated I m41 5 11 230 about 12 to 14 bf diet is fairly clean perfect m-f weekend still good with a few hickups below is my past cycles

1st700 cyp wk 1 thru 12
whinny 50 ed wk 1 thru12

2ndsecond
1000 cyp wk 1 thru 16
50 whinny wk 1 thru 12
deca 400 wk 1 thru 12 no pct

3rd750 ml cyp wk 1 thru 16
400 deca wk 1 thru 16
anavar 100 ed wk 1 thru 6
hcg 250 2x week wk4 thru 16
whinny 100 ed wk 6 thru 16
novidex 21 days after last injection
I'm also running 3 Ius of hyges 7days a week

Last edited:

Populus54

Mar 8, 2013
Boston MA
How about
700mg test prop weekly 16weeks
600mg EQ weekly 14 weeks
100mg anavar ED first 8 weeks
Up HGH to 5 ius ED continuous.

That should

hard work

Feb 13, 2013
toledo oh
I'm getting advice now to plan it out I'm starting sept 1thru the end of the year I like your advice two things what's your thought on winny last eight weeks and I tried 4 ius and got real bad cts dropped it to two and worked up to three ius I have hyges they tested at 33.9i plan on running hgh till I'm broke lol

hard work

Feb 13, 2013
toledo oh
I've never run prop do I do it Ed will it put sex drive thru the roof and how many times a week on eq I ran deca and love it is eq simalar thanks

Populus54

Mar 8, 2013
Boston MA
I'm getting advice now to plan it out I'm starting sept 1thru the end of the year I like your advice two things what's your thought on winny last eight weeks and I tried 4 ius and got real bad cts dropped it to two and worked up to three ius I have hyges they tested at 33.9i plan on running hgh till I'm broke lol

I personally do not like whinny. I'll take anavar all day everyday over whinny but I certainly don't see it as a problem. I just don't believe it is very effective.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I personally do not like whinny. I'll take anavar all day everyday over whinny but I certainly don't see it as a problem. I just don't believe it is very effective.

See I'm on the opposite end. Winny works like magic on me. 100mg/ed of Winny shreds me out and drops fat. On the other- 100mg of Var for me does jack shit. Var has almost zero effect on me for what ever reason.

Populus54

Mar 8, 2013
Boston MA
See I'm on the opposite end. Winny works like magic on me. 100mg/ed of Winny shreds me out and drops fat. On the other- 100mg of Var for me does jack shit. Var has almost zero effect on me for what ever reason.

And I heard plenty of that. People are different whatever works

Populus54

Mar 8, 2013
Boston MA
What about

Test E 800mg/wk
Tren E 600mg/wk
Eq 800mg/wk
Dbol 50mg/day wks 1-6

If you have never used tren before than tren ace would be a better choice also if you have never run tren I don't recommend adding other compounds like EQ and DBol. You just don't know if you can handle tren until you try it. I find it best to isolate tren the fist time you use it as best you can. If you react bad ,which plenty do, you can get off quick with the ace. Plus he should take the natural progression of trying less hardcore gear first. Tren is no joke. But that's just me.

Bull_Nuts

Jul 26, 2013
If you have never used tren before than tren ace would be a better choice also if you have never run tren I don't recommend adding other compounds like EQ and DBol. You just don't know if you can handle tren until you try it. I find it best to isolate tren the fist time you use it as best you can. If you react bad ,which plenty do, you can get off quick with the ace. Plus he should take the natural progression of trying less hardcore gear first. Tren is no joke. But that's just me.

Im doing all that minus the EQ...but will be adding EQ in 3 or 4 weeks...Ya Ace may be better but it is a good cycle...

Bull_Nuts

Jul 26, 2013
How are the sides with this? Much anxiety?

well as I stated in my last post, im pretty much doing that cycle minus the EQ...

My test dose is 250mg/wk
My tren dose is 800mg/wk (recently upped this week from 600)
off dbol for another 2 weeks then back on...
and gonna add EQ soon...

Im not having ANY sides bad sides...slight nipple tenderness but maybe a 1 or 2 out of 10...

Insomnia isnt a big deal for me...I sleep less each time I sleep but the way my work schedule is I sleep more often for less time...if that makes sense...

No agression what so ever...

My gains have been incredible...Im at 237 tonight and beginning week 9 and I started at 201lbs. My bf% was around 16 or 17 starting out and am now around 13-14ish

So...

Populus54

Mar 8, 2013
Boston MA
well as I stated in my last post, im pretty much doing that cycle minus the EQ...

My test dose is 250mg/wk
My tren dose is 800mg/wk (recently upped this week from 600)
off dbol for another 2 weeks then back on...
and gonna add EQ soon...

Im not having ANY sides bad sides...slight nipple tenderness but maybe a 1 or 2 out of 10...

Insomnia isnt a big deal for me...I sleep less each time I sleep but the way my work schedule is I sleep more often for less time...if that makes sense...

No agression what so ever...

My gains have been incredible...Im at 237 tonight and beginning week 9 and I started at 201lbs. My bf% was around 16 or 17 starting out and am now around 13-14ish

So...

I was gonna say your test dose is too high but I see you edited that. I didn't say if i thought of it was bad or good just that tren is no joke and it would be best to progress your way to tren. EQ to me is the next logical step. Then maybe tren.

Bull_Nuts

Jul 26, 2013
I was gonna say your test dose is too high but I see you edited that. I didn't say if i thought of it was bad or good just that tren is no joke and it would be best to progress your way to tren. EQ to me is the next logical step. Then maybe tren.

o' no...I agree with you...

when I started this cycle, I was taking 1m of test...and I was starting to have sides...agression, acne, sore tits...etc...then I came across a thread about how tren prevents the test from binding or rather that the tren trumps the test...all the while leaving the test floating around in your body with the theory that that is what causes the bad sides...

so 4 weeks ago, I dropped my test dose and it has been better and better EVERY WEEK...

when I cycle off my tren(running 15 weeks on and 15 weeks off...for an indefinate time), Ill already be on my EQ and may up my test dose again, but whenever im on the tren Im gonna definately drop my test dose down

sorry didnt mean to hijack the thread...

BN

hard work

Feb 13, 2013
toledo oh
I appreciate all the advice so with my stats at the top what would be the best approach with tren ace can I run anavar with it should i run a little test with it can i and should i run deca want to know how sex drive is with this cycle my last cycle sex drive was tru the roof eight times a week any help would be appreciated

Populus54

Mar 8, 2013
Boston MA
if you feel your ready for Tren. i mean there is nothing like it

10 week cycle
Tren Ace 75mg ED 525mg weekly
Test Prop 75mg EOD 260mg weekly
100mg anavar ED
pramipexole .25mg ED
aromasin 12.5mg as needed
i'm take a lot more than that and have no sex drive problems.