©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Who's got the Best Cut Cycle????

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Throw out the best cutting cycle hands down. You can include any compound except winstrol bc I have knee problems.

Other than that, I don't care about sides......And Go!!!!

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Throw out the best cutting cycle hands down. You can include any compound except winstrol bc I have knee problems.

Other than that, I don't care about sides......And Go!!!!

Personally speaking for myself and one I have seen work well on others
TEST/TREN/MAST/HGH

zman12

Jan 24, 2013
I like to take test,tren,mast and you can throw in some var to replace winny.

Populus54

Mar 8, 2013
Boston MA
Test/tren/mast/var/hgh/t3/clen

The problem is taking anavar and mast together. They're both DHT derivatives and too much DHT in your body and it will convert into a non-anabolic compound. HGH and t3 hell yeah. Clen and tren in heat. I see massive trenache in your future. Forget the clen. some of that is just opinion but the DHT thing is a fact.

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
Tren(shocking I know),masteron, eca, gh and 1 dnp cap eod. Eod is because you're in the south otherwise ed on the dnp.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
The problem is taking anavar and mast together. They're both DHT derivatives and too much DHT in your body and it will convert into a non-anabolic compound. HGH and t3 hell yeah. Clen and tren in heat. I see massive trenache in your future. Forget the clen. some of that is just opinion but the DHT thing is a fact.

I've never heard that having too much of dht's will convert into an inactive metabolite at a faster rate-?

What's the threshold and what enzymatic conversation are you referring to? Just curious as I never come across this concept.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
If I am really serious about dropping fat- here's mine

Tren- 700mg
Mast- 400mg
Test-150mg
T3-125mcg
Clen-40mcg ed
Yohimbine 6mg
Winny-100mg
Letro-1.25mg eod

And the macros look like-

Pro- 400g
Carbs- 100g
Fats- 50g

Total of 2450 kcals

This is just me and what I like and has worked well

Populus54

Mar 8, 2013
Boston MA
I've never heard that having too much of dht's will convert into an inactive metabolite at a faster rate-?

What's the threshold and what enzymatic conversation are you referring to? Just curious as I never come across this concept.

I'll find you the some articles on it when I get home.

Proviron - Steroid .com

Here's one for now and I'll find another.

http://www.anabolic-bible.org/ShowPage.aspx?callpage=DHT

At the bottom of this article

http://thinksteroids.com/steroid-profiles/dht/

One more.

Last edited:

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Man some of these cycles are like 2 grams of gear a week!

You guys must go from 15 to 5 percent bodyfat in 14 days or so.