©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Pin Site

vent_noir

Jan 3, 2013
I was wondering. Does pin location affect muscle growth. I realize that eventually what ever your using will be absorbed and distributed. But will the localized muscles near your pin site experience a greater growth rate or strength gain due to the immediate and higher concentration of the AAS in that area?

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
Vent,
I am pretty sure the answer is no. However depending on the volume of the injection you may notice increased swelling. Good for aesthetics. If it worked like that than bodybuilders would have unusually large asses.:) I do love pinning my shoulders they always seems bigger when doing that.

Populus54

Mar 8, 2013
Boston MA
Gear goes systemic always. Doesn't matter what muscle you inject into. That muscle will not grow any bigger or faster then the rest of your muscles. If that's something you want to do there's other compounds for that.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I was wondering. Does pin location affect muscle growth. I realize that eventually what ever your using will be absorbed and distributed. But will the localized muscles near your pin site experience a greater growth rate or strength gain due to the immediate and higher concentration of the AAS in that area?

Specific site injections of AAS will not make that particular muscle grow any faster. Its a systematic effect.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
The answer to this question is yes and no, if site injections works so well with all compound, then bodybuilders would have the largest muscular butts on the plant!
We already know the steroids promote muscles growth, this doesn’t work in the specific muscles with esterfied steroid (esters is the attached to a steroids to control its release) there are many esters such as enanthate, acetate, propionate, cypionate.. etc, it’s always mentioned in the content of the steroids, for example testosterone enanthate, is testosterone attached with the ester enanthate, to slow the process of the release or testosterone and make it a long term compound.

with esterfied steroids, direct growth in the muscles with site injection doesn’t occur, for the drug to be active, the ester should be removed, and 98% of esters is removed in the blood stream, so this happens after the substance leave the muscles, 2% happens in the muscles, but not enough to make an effect, when the gear is in the blood stream, every muscles has the chances of using it and binding to its androgen receptors site,* making a hormone-receptor complex, then enters the cell nucleus, where it binds to DNA, and activating specific genes which causes muscles growth.
This is why injecting steroids in the glutes cause overall muscles growth.

So direct muscles growth does not happen in the injection site with esterfied steroids, what about esterless steroids?

Esterless steroids actually helps with localized muscles growth, steroids like Winstrol injectable, Testosterone Suspension, Liquid Anadrol and Injectable Dbol may improve the muscle growth at the muscles they are injected in, they don’t have to be released into the blood stream to be active, they are already in the active form, since the area exposed to the greatest free biologically active compound is going to be the injection site itself, and the androgen receptors are going to be far more saturated than those far from it.
This doesn’t mean you will have huge muscle gain and enormerous size with site injections, it just helps making sure that the certain part get best share of the compound and making the best chance for its growth in the cycle.

Some of your probably been using esterfied steroids, like sustanon, Deca for site injection and noticed some size improvement following the injection for afew days, this is not permanent, it’s just the swelling caused by the oil of the steroids, as soon as the oil leaves to the blood stream, the muscle will return to normal, however it may help over the very long run if you inject all your gear in specific muscle that if lagging, not by the effect of the steroids or substance itself, more of oil stretching the fascia or muscle fiber in the muscles, over the long run, may stimulate growth in an indirect way.

FamBam209

Apr 29, 2013
Cali
It may b a placebo effect bt i beleive in it i mean i dont see dramatic growth bt enough for me to notice a difference whn i site injct tren ace/base in my tri's, delts....like i said it could jst me beleive it works so much that im fooling myself or i actually see improvemnt lol oh well i like to beleive it works so ill stick w it hehe

Alinshop

May 20, 2013
It may b a placebo effect bt i beleive in it i mean i dont see dramatic growth bt enough for me to notice a difference whn i site injct tren ace/base in my tri's, delts....like i said it could jst me beleive it works so much that im fooling myself or i actually see improvemnt lol oh well i like to beleive it works so ill stick w it hehe

I'm sure the swelling makes your arms bigger too.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Other than the temporary soreness and slight swelling I get from prop, I have not experienced this.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
This is probably the best explanation you will find. I can say site injections have worked for me. Whether through trauma, swelling, closer receptors, or whatever, I have experienced noticeable site growth. Not sure on the mechanism, but it has happened, so I will certainly continue to do so.

The answer to this question is yes and no, if site injections works so well with all compound, then bodybuilders would have the largest muscular butts on the plant!
We already know the steroids promote muscles growth, this doesn’t work in the specific muscles with esterfied steroid (esters is the attached to a steroids to control its release) there are many esters such as enanthate, acetate, propionate, cypionate.. etc, it’s always mentioned in the content of the steroids, for example testosterone enanthate, is testosterone attached with the ester enanthate, to slow the process of the release or testosterone and make it a long term compound.

with esterfied steroids, direct growth in the muscles with site injection doesn’t occur, for the drug to be active, the ester should be removed, and 98% of esters is removed in the blood stream, so this happens after the substance leave the muscles, 2% happens in the muscles, but not enough to make an effect, when the gear is in the blood stream, every muscles has the chances of using it and binding to its androgen receptors site,* making a hormone-receptor complex, then enters the cell nucleus, where it binds to DNA, and activating specific genes which causes muscles growth.
This is why injecting steroids in the glutes cause overall muscles growth.

So direct muscles growth does not happen in the injection site with esterfied steroids, what about esterless steroids?

Esterless steroids actually helps with localized muscles growth, steroids like Winstrol injectable, Testosterone Suspension, Liquid Anadrol and Injectable Dbol may improve the muscle growth at the muscles they are injected in, they don’t have to be released into the blood stream to be active, they are already in the active form, since the area exposed to the greatest free biologically active compound is going to be the injection site itself, and the androgen receptors are going to be far more saturated than those far from it.
This doesn’t mean you will have huge muscle gain and enormerous size with site injections, it just helps making sure that the certain part get best share of the compound and making the best chance for its growth in the cycle.

Some of your probably been using esterfied steroids, like sustanon, Deca for site injection and noticed some size improvement following the injection for afew days, this is not permanent, it’s just the swelling caused by the oil of the steroids, as soon as the oil leaves to the blood stream, the muscle will return to normal, however it may help over the very long run if you inject all your gear in specific muscle that if lagging, not by the effect of the steroids or substance itself, more of oil stretching the fascia or muscle fiber in the muscles, over the long run, may stimulate growth in an indirect way.