©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

NPP Out of System

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
also what about propecia? im not planning on taking it, but find the concept interesting regarding 19-nors and the conversion being blocked by finasteride. Is this proven a myth, or would this really cause increased hairloss. Anyways it sounds like DHT is good for an increased hardening effect

Anecdotal evidence from others' experience is that using a DHT blocker while "on" will have a diminishing effect of the gear on your physique.

I don't have personal experience, but this is what I've seen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Propecia suppose to save your hair but like fineasteride kiss the sex life away..
Nandrolones metabolites can be detected in urine 12- 24 months depending on time and mgs used..why u worried? Seahawk walk on?.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
So does anyone know? Can i take nolva as pct to NPP? Does finasteride prevent the conversion of nandrolone to DHN leading to the more androgenic nandrolone to fully attack the hairline?

EDIT: Nevermind about the propecia. Im assuming the use of nolva, whether the interaction with deca increases the risk of gyno or not, should be suitable to use about 4-5 days after last pin

IMO, nolva is a poor choice. First because nolva does not counteract the prolactin side effects and second because if only take up receptor space versus destroying the aromatase enzyme like an AI.

You probably should have researched all of this before starting.... And not to be a dick, but you probably should have given yourself a lot more time in the gym before starting AAS. I know everyone around here is encouraging and positive but to use AAS to get started?.... Oh well, mini rant over.

Populus54

Mar 8, 2013
Boston MA
IMO, nolva is a poor choice. First because nolva does not counteract the prolactin side effects and second because if only take up receptor space versus destroying the aromatase enzyme like an AI.

You probably should have researched all of this before starting.... And not to be a dick, but you probably should have given yourself a lot more time in the gym before starting AAS. I know everyone around here is encouraging and positive but to use AAS to get started?.... Oh well, mini rant over.

Very true AA but what's done is done.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
I was planning on nolva, clomid, aromasin, and continuing prami until the NPP is out of my system EDIT: i was only inquiring about the use of nolva.

This is just from my reading as I have never used the stuff you are on...rather use my diet and training to grow...

-Drop the nolva completely as it will aggravate prolactin side
-You should be running an AI throughout the cycle (I am on scripted test and my doc has me on an AI)
-Should be running HCG 250iu Every third day during the cycle
-Either be using prami or caber throughout the cycle
-Use clomid PCT to help upregulate HPTA (100mg week 1 - 50mg weeks 2 and 3 - 25mg week 4....)
-Run test two weeks longer than the NPP

This is just from research. Other with experience may be of greater help.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Yes but as i would be dropping my NPP two weeks before the end of my prop, nolva would be a good choice to run in my pct, as NPP would probably only have trace amounts, if any, by the time i start my pct. plus if it did aggravate my prolactin sides, which i dont exhibit, i have prami to counter.

If you run an AI you won't need nolva... nolva has negative effects on IGF-1 and does not kill the aromatase enzyme.

I'm glad you realize that you jumped into AAS before you should have...spending years training and building a solid foundation would have served you well and you have learned a lot about your body, but it is your life, and I am not going to chastise you for it. Just help you make the most of it.

Populus54

Mar 8, 2013
Boston MA
I was planning on nolva, clomid, aromasin, and continuing prami until the NPP is out of my system EDIT: i was only inquiring about the use of nolva.

Now this statement confuses me. Aromasin is an AI that you should be on right now during cycle. Pramipexole is a prolactin inhibitor and also should be used during your cycle. Nolva and clomid are SERMs both should be used for you PCT and NOT during your cycle.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Now this statement confuses me. Aromasin is an AI that you should be on right now during cycle. Pramipexole is a prolactin inhibitor and also should be used during your cycle. Nolva and clomid are SERMs both should be used for you PCT and NOT during your cycle.

Populus, would I be correct in saying that if one used an AI through the cycle essentially there is no need for a SERM post-cycle because there is not going to be any aromatase enzyme floating around or excess estrogen because it would already be eliminated by the AI?