©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

DNP + Tren Ace + Test P

vent_noir

Jan 3, 2013
Well guys im giving it a shot. I've added 400 mg daily of DNP into my current cycle Tren Ace 100mg Test P 50 mg ED.

For those of you who have done this any tips or advice.

Im guzzling down water and a solution of electrolytes and taking a multi, zinz, fish oil, vitamin B/C, and magnesium supplament(s)

Last edited:

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
It is better to taper up, but if you have done it before than you will know what it best for you as DNP builds up in your body over time so you will be running hotter at then end of the week then the beginning.

Keep an extra set of clothes with you at all times and be prepared for constant lethargy.

Hawk

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
I'll be doing tren suspension, dnp, gh, t3, and slin when I start cutting in January. This year I care nothing about how I look...its all about size. Next year is the year for chiseling.

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
Whatever, my classmates can suffer! And there aren't any cute girls in engineering anyways.

LOL. The sweating is one thing, but sitting still is going to be a challenge as you are going to want to nod off. I know I said it before and you surely are prepared, but dang you get sleepy. :sFun_hypnotize:

Hawk

zezazi

Jan 27, 2013
im on the same, with the addition of clen, t3, proviron, and bromo. can't sleep for shit!

zezazi

Jan 27, 2013
Ya sleep is a no go. Kinda sucks but taking 2 naps a day is really helping me out

wish i could chew on some bars again but life has made that impossible. hopefully before the summer ends i wont need to cut anymore

zezazi

Jan 27, 2013
i take it your cutting? if so...dnp and a trt dose of test is ALL you need

not doing an all out cut, more of a recomp type of thing. doses are low, running around 35mg tren ed, 25mg test, and 25mg proviron, 250mg dnp.

i just love tren haha

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
i gotcha. you probably dont need the dnp then imo. tren should do you just fine

nothuman

Donating Member
Jan 3, 2013
Well guys im giving it a shot. I've added 400 mg daily of DNP into my current cycle Tren Ace 100mg Test P 50 mg ED.

For those of you who have done this any tips or advice.

Im guzzling down water and a solution of electrolytes and taking a multi, zinz, fish oil, vitamin B/C, and magnesium supplament(s)

You don't need to add any of that if you weren't taking it before. If you already were (I assume multi, fish oil, and vit c were there already), then stick with it

source: conciliator