©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Proper cycling for contest questions

FamBam209

Apr 29, 2013
Cali
Long story short version hopefully....got neighbor who competes in the natural bb circuit is 34 has prob under 10% bf and asked me about aas bc he feels all these years of training and hardwork has def reached its peak natty and is and has decided to cross over so question is i know common cycles to tell guys for bulking and cutting alog w diet n training advice(not an expert, bt knw enough to get by to help people if askd) buuuuut now where do i look so i can start studying and researching to help the guy w the proper drugs he needs and when he needs em bc i knw there is endless learning in this game and i research any chance iget i love this shit bt i dnt knw the first thing there is to knw w contest drug advice so any help or pointing in the rigt direction will help me out guys that way ican start readig up on it and why m how they r used and applied and when.
Thank you

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
That guide there has about everything in one article. Good place for him to start researching.