©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Your impression of Deca and joint relief

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Was curious if any of you had any real world experience with deca and it helping with joint pains? … and your impression about that?

I know it is supposed to help. Never seen a real study on that though. Seems it has helped me in the past. Coincidence?

Thor

AnaSCI VIP
Nov 6, 2012
Hey Mick...

I used it (400 per week) with Glucosamine/Chondroitin for a few months and it worked great on my tennis elbow that I had in both arms, and that shit never came back, so yea it helped me a lot.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Was curious if any of you had any real world experience with deca and it helping with joint pains? … and your impression about that?

I know it is supposed to help. Never seen a real study on that though. Seems it has helped me in the past. Coincidence?

I definitely think there is something to it. one instance... For years I have heard people complain about painful joints from WINSTROL. I never could understand that because we had never seen issues like that. Looking back almost every cycle that we used WINSTROL,,,DECA was in the cycle too.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
I receive immediate relief Brick at only 150mg week
Me being a macho teen plumber back a few years using no knee pads while most plumbing is below 48" high off floor messed my leg circulation and my knees.. good post brutha! Ib

Chidoman

Jun 9, 2013
Even though I'm a fairly new member of this board, and mostly do more reading than posting, I couldn't resist to offer my experiences on this topic.
To make a long story short, I'm 46yo, 5'7", 200lbs.two years into my comeback to regular training (had been off for 11years and 13 since my last cycle). My comeback had been partially derailed with a partial tear on my rotator cuff while attempting to do dips last spring, along with knee irritation after doing leg work, It's just like my joints were trying to sabotage my workouts and gains and even with the pain, I still found exercises to work around the pain. Being a side sleeper didn't make my shoulder any better, and would wake up multiple times when sleeping on the messed up shoulder.
I just finished a mild 12 week cycle of Deca and Proviron, mostly to see if the joint relief was true (had read that deca provides 270% collagen synthesis) starting/finishing with 300mgs and peaking with 400mgs mid cycle for 4 weeks. I had taken test cyp and enanthate in my earlier cycles and bloated like a beach ball, that's why I decided to omit the test and suck up any deca-dick sides.
It's a very slow acting ester and started to feel the effects until week 5; from there on, my joint pain started diminishing dramatically, I was able to incorporate squats and my leg extensions weights increased without the knee discomfort I'd suffer post workout. My shoulder also improved greatly, and even though I still have impingement, the pain is almost non existent and able to sleep a lot better at night. The addition of proviron kept any estrogen related probs away:no bloat, no sore nipples and some wood help right up to week 8 or nine when I started to notice my sex drive to take a nose dive. Also the quality of woods started to diminish drastically, to the point of admitting the unavoidable: Deca-dick arrived!
It's been two weeks since my last shot, waiting for third to start PCT with clomid and nolva and hopefully get some test going again in my body, but Overall with the joint relief, along with some nice newly added muscle mass and mild strength increase, I'm very pleased with the results and will definetely run deca in the future, but this time will make sure to invest in some caber to see if i can avoid the prolactin related deca-dick that come with it.
I'm actually happier with this cycle. compared to the test cycles I'd run in my younger days. With deca I felt an overall feeling of well-being, more confident at the gym and some mild fat decrease.

I just hope my experience with deca helps any bro make an informed decision and Good Luck to Ya All!

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Glad you chimed in Chidoman!

Yeah, I think there is something to it. Good to know others had the same good experience.

Anymore, its just as much about joint control for me as it is muscle building. Big part of it after many years of tearing up the iron. Now the iron can tear me up sometimes. lol

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
Ive always had trouble out of my shoulder that I messed up years ago and I ran Deca my last cycle and I can honestly say it worked wonders for me..

solegenius

Apr 10, 2013
I find I have to run about 30% more npp if not 50% to get the same benefit. But Iusually run deca at 300-400mg and to get the same effect on joints I need 500-600mg/wk of npp. Even then I still feel deca works better.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Deca has worked well for my bench presser shoulder. I think equipoise gives good results, but not like deca. I run it at 450mg a week. It is a great relief from years of shoulder pain. I am doing some pretty heavy work on bench on my chest days, with very little pain. I would say I now have 10% of the shoulder pain I had before I used deca. I can even work incline bench, with was a major no-no in the past.

jacked391

AnaSCI VET
Oct 18, 2012
Deca has helped my joints been on 200mg a week just for joint pain. Funny had a bad sinus infection Dr put me on pregnazone (prednisone).lol i know to much cortisol the enemy, but while on week run of pred plus deca best i have felt in a year. Felt super human. Got me thinking what about low dose hydrocortisone tabs with deca when joints get real bad ? Any thoughts Brick? I know u have to be careful with cortisol levels. Just wonder if high dose test stripping to much making joints hut

Alinshop

May 20, 2013
My shoulders' been bothering me for a few months, so I'm just starting out with 400mg deca per week.

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
You guys will laugh but im having success with 50 mg a week. Im on 20 mg of test a day also. i will try to find the study but it was with elderly people using as little as 50 mg a month. my knee and shoulder have been troubling me and i have been trying to find the lowest effective dose.
Peace out. Rock on Brothers

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
OK I found it. It's a download. I can post it. But basically it was a study of 50mg every 3 week in post menopausal women. It helped with bone mineral density. Maybe not applicable to us. However the other one is on rabbits and it looked very promising. Long term who knows.