©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Advice

dmorales74

Jul 31, 2013
Mars
Hey everyone, it's my first time posting and question on the forum. My question is "Does test prop and winstrol v make a good stack". I'm getting back into the gym and have begun cardio training with a cross training routine. I have had some blood work done and my Test was low.

I'm 39yr ,250 lbs ,23% bf.
Test Prop is 100 ml btl
Winney V are 25mg 30 day supply.

This is also my very first cycle, never was curious about till now. Should I even bother ? what I would like to do Is just this small cycle to get me back into the swing of things.

During my teen years I was heavily active in the gym till my early 30s at 18yrs I had 19 " arms squatted 5 plates on each side etc. So training is no problem. I do need more self discipline in my diet.

All answers and critiques are welcomed.
Thank you for your time

Dan.

Sent from the inner thoughts of my mind

FamBam209

Apr 29, 2013
Cali
Everyone is gonna have their own input on the question at hand and it comes down to if ur gonna do ur gonna do regardless being ur first n not worried about stick ed or even eod then thats up to u but start slow n see how ur body reacts to the compounds n go from there w it bt its not like ur in ur early 20s ur older u knw what u want n seem to be on right track w what needs to be fixd....someone else should and will chime in on cycle advice bc there r more knowledgable guys on here so id rather leave that to them if they want to critique that part bt i say ya bt thats jst me

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
If i were to start my very first cycle I'd probably stick with something simple and easy like test e or c at maybe 500mgs+/- a week . Otherwise you'll be poking yourself everyday or every other day on prop. Here's some more reading for you as well. A few others will offer some feedback as well.
P

http://anasci.org/vB/showthread.php?p=168923

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
if your test is low before you go fucking up your numbers go to an Endo and try to get on an HRT dose of Test E or C. try this for 6 months while they monitor you and it maybe even take a year but once they start checking you only once a year you can do cycles and then make sure you are clean of everything except the HRT dose for 3 to 4 months and when you go back you should test fine and get the blessing for another year. just my opinion here bro but it is a very safe option and also helps on many other levels as well.

VP

dmorales74

Jul 31, 2013
Mars
I did see and endo 2 yrs ago even at that time my Test was low and he prescribed me androgel, only problem we had our first child around that time and didn't want the baby growing a mustache after 3 weeks of child birth, hence I didn't do it at all . I just recently saw my MD and decided to check my Test again and again it was low and again androgel was the only medicine he can give me. So this is were I'm at again.

dmorales74

Jul 31, 2013
Mars

vpiedu

Oct 31, 2012
androgel was the only medicine he can give me. So this is were I'm at again.

if you live in the US you have the right to get testosterone injection and needles so you can self administer. No doctor can only give you androgel or patch if you are asking for oil. demand oil and you will get it.

VP

vikingquest

Jan 21, 2012
You bf is high for a cycle the more fat you have, the more estrogenic side effects you will have. Holding water, and gyno are the two biggest I see with that much fat. I'm not saying it can't be done, but make sure you have a solid Ai and use it eod at least. Like 12.5 ed for aromasin or 0.5mgs eod for adex.

You have about 60 pounds of fat, I'd drop at least 15 before starting a cycle.

dmorales74

Jul 31, 2013
Mars
Thank you Viking, have already started cardio for weight loss and a cross training aswell, been about 14 days already. But slowly but surely. I'm not starting anything till I feel I have lost enough weight. Its my dieting that has ups and downs, but that will change aswell.

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
Hey Man, Good advice so far. I was in the same boat as you and I am still considered fat in bodybuilding circles. If you can knock some fat off that's great But Then again a higher test level will be beneficial in helping you do that. Personally I would pin 20-40 mg a day of the prop if you can. if not than MWF.
And I like Winny because it has some cns stimulating properties. Gives me a little more get up and go for the cardio. So Basically see how lean you can get. If your diet and training is good and you get stuck then give it a go. Or give it a go now. It is very true about the estrogenic side effects. I suffered from water retention something awful. Peace Brother.

Alinshop

May 20, 2013
if you live in the US you have the right to get testosterone injection and needles so you can self administer. No doctor can only give you androgel or patch if you are asking for oil. demand oil and you will get it.

VP

I didn't know you could do that. Thanks

dmorales74

Jul 31, 2013
Mars
Thanks BigBob, since you said you were in the same boat, what are your stats now vs before? And what did you do?

Last edited:

vpiedu

Oct 31, 2012
I didn't know you could do that. Thanks
my Endo first stated he wanted to put me on Clomid which i refused and told him that the intense dreams associated with it were not something i wanted to deal with. then he recommended gel or the patch and i told him i would not use either of them because of the risk of transference to my woman or kids and i didnt care how much literature he had stating they were safe i would not take the chance nor would i allow anyone else to make that decision for me. i politely and firmly explained that there was no chance of transference with the oil and i did not mind learning to give myself injections(even though i was already a pro:) ) you are paying the doctor and you are not asking him or her to do anything illegal they can only grant your request. if they refuse for any reason they are a douchebag and a shitty doctor but i have never had any out of 6 different doctors ever refuse me oil based test and needles the first time they prescribed me anything for low T. good luck!

VP

dmorales74

Jul 31, 2013
Mars
I guess the Drs near me are a bunch of kitty cats, I had asked one if he could do oil, and the other, refused. I guess he gets kickbacks from Big pharma. But I'm doing my research and aside from going to a Dr, I was thinking mail order. I just reserched getroids.net I'm a bit ify, on mail order but I guess I have to start somewhere. How is your training schedule like? Diet? Thanks for the input VP

Last edited:

xmen1234

Dec 6, 2012
Your Mom's House
First thing to do is get your diet in check. This is the most important and also hardest thing to do.

A great first cycle is test E at 250-500 mg's / week. See how your body responds. I would stay away from the winny right now and drop the BF % by increasing cardio along with the clean eating. Once you body fat is closer to 15%, you'll know you have the self discipline to start with other compounds.

Good luck Brother.

vpiedu

Oct 31, 2012
I guess the Drs near me are a bunch of kitty cats, I had asked one if he could do oil, and the other, refused. I guess he gets kickbacks from Big pharma. But I'm doing my research and aside from going to a Dr, I was thinking mail order. I just reserched getroids.net I'm a bit ify, on mail order but I guess I have to start somewhere. How is your training schedule like? Diet? Thanks for the input VP

i am no bodybuilder, i am a powerlifter and usually walk around between 280 and 290 but i compete at 275. i am also a vegan. yes i said it, i am a 280+ pound powerlifting vegan. i know it sounds crazy but i have been for almost 12 years so i am not sure you would like any diet advice from me but in the interest of health i would stick to the typical low fat or low bad fat and intake a clean diet. this and sleep will help you grow especially if you have solid lifting experience and previously carried a decent bit of muscle. best of luck to you and never be afraid to politely and tactfully demand the treatment you want from your doctor, if you show them you have done some research on the subject and you are taking it seriously they will have no choice but to take you seriously as well.

VP

dmorales74

Jul 31, 2013
Mars
Great Advice VP, I welcome any kind(s) of diets even vegan. I am a meat eater, but I love food in general. That's why I have bit of an issue with dieting.

dmorales74

Jul 31, 2013
Mars
First thing to do is get your diet in check. This is the most important and also hardest thing to do.

A great first cycle is test E at 250-500 mg's / week. See how your body responds. I would stay away from the winny right now and drop the BF % by increasing cardio along with the clean eating. Once you body fat is closer to 15%, you'll know you have the self discipline to start with other compounds.

Good luck Brother.
Thank you Professor X, upping my cardio by 5min every other third day. Trying to move it a bit fast so I can drop my bf%, so I may start a cycle.