©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

hemoglobin

jacked391

AnaSCI VET
Oct 18, 2012
Does anybody know if there is a way lower hemoglobin? Tried to dump some reds today at blood bank and i was turned away because level was 22. 18.3 is highest they allow. I have heard saturation with water will lower it. Missed red cross this month they normally take even if high. Just thought i would ask an see if anybody had any tricks in there bag? Jacked

Bull_Nuts

Jul 26, 2013
Does anybody know if there is a way lower hemoglobin? Tried to dump some reds today at blood bank and i was turned away because level was 22. 18.3 is highest they allow. I have heard saturation with water will lower it. Missed red cross this month they normally take even if high. Just thought i would ask an see if anybody had any tricks in there bag? Jacked

Needle and syringe

jacked391

AnaSCI VET
Oct 18, 2012
No eq had problems with that last year. That's a whole other story. This time just test/ deca/ mast. Must have been deca. 16 week run.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
most aas will raise rbc. Two worst are Eq as BN mentioned and drol which raises it very quickly. EQ is one where it kind of creeps up on you,
Jacked, 22 is way high. I've been at 20 before and felt like shit.
Make sure you heep an aspirin a day in your diet.22 is really into clot land.
Glad BN gave you some way to relief. When I get really high rbc takes about 10 weeks give or take to slide back down. Longer with eq shorter with drol.
I'm at 18 now so can donate.Glad you did not ignore. T