©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

help

Yardbuck

Mar 8, 2005
Hi everyone, i'm kinda new to this. I want to get a little bigger but it seems no matter how much i push at the gym, i don't get the results. I don't want to be the body builder type just trim and well defined. I would like to build my pecs and arms a little as well as get the washboard 8 pack with transverse. I've been doing a little research but its starting to get a little confusing. I read the profiles and they all ay best used with this or that, so i thought i'd ask you guys. Heres where i'm at.

height: 6'0"
Weight:170

Like i said i was looking for maximam definition with moderate size. I don't want to look bloated or over developed. I was reading up on Winstrol Depot, Sustanon, Primobolan (depot or tabs), Clomid, Clenbutorol, Dynabolon and proviron. Not to say i was planning on using all of them but what would be my best choices.

W

wolfyEVH

hey bro.....first of all, I'd check my diet. at 6'0" and only 170lbs, you still a lot to gain naturally. I went from 5'10" 165 to about 195 before i started my first cycle. From the looks of it, from what you want to accomplish, i dont think steroids are the right answer for you. Post up your diet so we can all take a look at it and help you better

Yardbuck

Mar 8, 2005
breakfast: cup of oats, a hard boiled egg
lunch: ham sandwich or can of tuna
Diner: a Manderin Chiken salad or some tuna
Snakes: hard boiled eggs, nutragrain bar, fruit
I would like to get below 5% body fat i'm probably sitting at about 12-15 right now. How do i measure that.

Yardbuck

Mar 8, 2005
is there anything i can use to help burn the fat off faster while biulding a little muscle prefferably in my abs, cheast and arms. Like a mild steroid.

W

wolfyEVH

Yardbuck said:
breakfast: cup of oats, a hard boiled egg
lunch: ham sandwich or can of tuna
Diner: a Manderin Chiken salad or some tuna
Snakes: hard boiled eggs, nutragrain bar, fruit
I would like to get below 5% body fat i'm probably sitting at about 12-15 right now. How do i measure that.

right here is your problem bro.....i'd be eating at LEAST 6 meals a day...thats why you're not growing. that diet doesnt even look like its over 2000 calories.

As for your question about getting below 5% bf, would be pretty much impossible w/o the use of drugs. Why would you want to get that low anyways??? You'd look awful at 5%

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Yardbuck said:
Hi everyone, i'm kinda new to this. I want to get a little bigger but it seems no matter how much i push at the gym, i don't get the results.
height: 6'0"
Weight:170

This is totally about diet. You aren't eating enough protein. If you want your arms and chest to get thicker, they have to have a reason. The reason is, you are pushing heavier weight. The only way to push heavier weight is to gain weight. You have to gain about 10 to 15 pounds for every inch you want to add to your arms.

I'm 6' tall also. At 205lbs, I look like I have anorexia.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
I'm the last one to comment about diets since i'm shitty at my own...but yeah just looking at yours you can tell it needs alot of improvements. Check out the diet section here for eating for mass. It will help you out alot.