©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Do Parabolan & Primobolan really exist?

l3i0hazard

Feb 9, 2005
blah
They did years ago but what about now?

If you look around at all the sources that are out there most all of them have Primobolan available however does anyone really know if it really is the real thing?

Parabolan doesn't seem to be as popular but as Primo in terms of availability but I'm still wondering about the validity of what is currently being sold.

Has anyone seen and real evidence that would prove these steroids actually exist?

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Bro...from what I have been told just about anything from British Dragon is going to be what it says it is, so you can choose your source for their gear as many cary it. I believe Parabolan is the same or similar to Trenbolone. Parabolan (Finaject) is no longer produced under that name. Check out British Dragons website for specifics regarding their products. They also have a nifty feature where you can verify your source as being a legitimate "reseller". www.britishdragon.com

l3i0hazard

Feb 9, 2005
blah
Well then...maybe you and I should have a chat Chris 1.... =)

Seriously though, I have a friend that swears parabolan and primobolan don't exist. He's been into selling gear for over 10 years and he has never been able to find a powder source for either para or primo. My first cycle was with some Test Prop he made and the results from it were amazing - although he made it at 70mg/ml instead of the usual 50mg/ml but anyway it was kick ass stuff so I know he knows his shit.

I would love to believe there is real para and primo out there but with the internet the way it is and all you can't actually be sure that what you read is true is actually true...

I remain undecided...

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Thanks Chris. On that note, has anyone used Primo in a cycle? and if so what do you think of it? I'm thinking of adding it to my upcoming summer cutter!

W

wolfyEVH

ditto.....get your tren hex and primo from a UG lab..........as for your question freejay, primo is overpriced and the results wont be that fantastic. It has almost no sides and is like completely anabolic, but it costs way too much money. Its a great drug for women though!! Just think of all the test you could buy with the money!!

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
l3i0hazard said:
Seriously though, I have a friend that swears parabolan and primobolan don't exist. He's been into selling gear for over 10 years and he has never been able to find a powder source for either para or primo.

He's not very resourceful or knowledgable for someone who has been in the game that long.

I know at least 4 or 5 legitimate powder dealers who carry or have access to
Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate and my investigative skills are rudimentary.

Last edited:

l3i0hazard

Feb 9, 2005
blah
Thanks for the information...Just when I think I am almost to the point of actually making a purchase I find out some more information that I don't like regarding my current cycle plans...

The reason why I wanted to use primo is because seeing how it rated on this chart:

http://www.steroidtips.com/steroidrank.htm

Primobolan seems like a very cool steroid to use since the ability to keep gains is rated at 10 out of 10. Parabolan also seems pretty cool as well except for the side effects being listed as 8 out of 10.

So how accurate is this chart?

Anyway now my next cycle looks like Test and Tren...but what's better Tren Hex or Tren Acetate?

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
l3i0hazard said:
Anyway now my next cycle looks like Test and Tren...but what's better Tren Hex or Tren Acetate?

Tren acetate I would recommend shooting ED, or at least EOD. Tren Hex has a longer half-life and can be shot E3D. So if you dont like needles, go with tren hex. But if you dont have plenty of cash, tren acetate is good to go.
You cant get much better than 100mg tren ED IMO.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
l3i0hazard said:
Thanks for the information...Just when I think I am almost to the point of actually making a purchase I find out some more information that I don't like regarding my current cycle plans...

The reason why I wanted to use primo is because seeing how it rated on this chart:

http://www.steroidtips.com/steroidrank.htm

Primobolan seems like a very cool steroid to use since the ability to keep gains is rated at 10 out of 10. Parabolan also seems pretty cool as well except for the side effects being listed as 8 out of 10.

So how accurate is this chart?

The chart is old, but it exists because we demand this type of tool. Based on your reasoning anavar would have been a better choice. But based on my experience, you should combine one of the steroids that give great strength gains with one with good ability to keep gains. That was the way the chart was meant to be used. Looked at that way, you can't beat either test and deca or test and EQ, which is what we all push here constantly.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
l3i0hazard said:
Well then how about Test, Tren, & EQ... =)
If you are going to run that, I suggest you go with tren acetate for the first go around. The half life of that ester is so short that if you experience any negative side effects you can quit and it will clear your system in a day or so instead of waiting a couple of weeks.

l3i0hazard

Feb 9, 2005
blah
Ok that sounds like good advice...I'll post my current thinking on my next cycle in a new thread. Thanks DR