AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

   
  Synthetek Syntherol  
   
   
   
Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products


User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved


        
        
        
        
        

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
how long does a vial stay good?
Old
  (#1)
robertscott
Registered User
 
Offline
Posts: 293
Join Date: Dec 2012
how long does a vial stay good? - 08-04-2013, 07:59 PM

Hi all,

Mate of mine gave me vial of test he didn't want that still has 9ml left from a 10ml vial. It's been open for quite a while, maybe 6 months or so, and I'm wondering if it's still good?

I trust the guy to have sterilised the vial when he was using it, so there's no issue there, but I am wondering if a sterile vial stays sterile for that long once opened?

If it's no good anymore I'm happy to get rid of it, it's not like test is expensive, but it seems a shame to waste it unnecessarily.

Thanks
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#2)
vpiedu
AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
 
vpiedu's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 711
Join Date: Oct 2012
08-04-2013, 08:13 PM

if your vial has a rubber stopper in it and it has been stored properly it will be good for years and years and years so if this is the case you should be good to pin it.

VP


Age: 50
Height: 6'
Weight 270
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#3)
robertscott
Registered User
 
Offline
Posts: 293
Join Date: Dec 2012
08-04-2013, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vpiedu View Post
if your vial has a rubber stopper in it and it has been stored properly it will be good for years and years and years so if this is the case you should be good to pin it.

VP
that's what I wanted to hear!

Thanks for the speedy response, much appreciated.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#4)
butthole69
Registered User
 
Offline
Posts: 213
Join Date: Feb 2013
08-04-2013, 08:55 PM

You can put it in boiling water for about 10 minutes to be sure. Bring water to a full boil then keep it at a low boil. You only need enough water to submerge most of the vial.

I would recommend against boiling it for more than ten minutes or putting it in the oven because that can oxidize the hormone.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#5)
ASHOP
AnaSCI VET
 
Offline
Posts: 4,325
Join Date: Aug 2005
Lightbulb 08-04-2013, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertscott View Post
Hi all,

Mate of mine gave me vial of test he didn't want that still has 9ml left from a 10ml vial. It's been open for quite a while, maybe 6 months or so, and I'm wondering if it's still good?

I trust the guy to have sterilised the vial when he was using it, so there's no issue there, but I am wondering if a sterile vial stays sterile for that long once opened?

If it's no good anymore I'm happy to get rid of it, it's not like test is expensive, but it seems a shame to waste it unnecessarily.

Thanks

If stored right,,,it could last many years.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#6)
robertscott
Registered User
 
Offline
Posts: 293
Join Date: Dec 2012
08-05-2013, 07:30 AM

Thanks guys, but when you say "stored properly", what exactly do you mean?

It's just been in a box in my room. Not refrigerated or anything like that...
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#7)
drob29
Banned
 
Offline
Posts: 190
Join Date: Nov 2005
08-06-2013, 08:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertscott View Post
Thanks guys, but when you say "stored properly", what exactly do you mean?

It's just been in a box in my room. Not refrigerated or anything like that...
Out of direct sunlight, room temp or less, and in relatively clean place.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#8)
robertscott
Registered User
 
Offline
Posts: 293
Join Date: Dec 2012
08-06-2013, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by drob29 View Post
Out of direct sunlight, room temp or less, and in relatively clean place.
cool, yeah I've done that.

Thanks man, hopefully it'll get me halfway to your size! You look like one of them Belgian Blues!
   
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:43 AM.


Copyright © 2003-2019 AnaSCI.org. All rights reserved.