©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Bloodwork Again.....Still Using Ergopeps Exemestane

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Heres the original bloods when I came off cycle.

http://www.anasci.org/vB/lab-serum-tests/32094-my-bloodwork-yikes.html

Estro was high then, of course thats to be expected since I was running a lot of test and not enough exemestane.

Since then Ive continued to use ergos exemestane at 25mgs/day for about 6-7 weeks then backed it off to 10-12mgs/day to present day. Also my gear dosages have been low (cruising). Ive been running 100-130mgs/week test cyp and 100mgs/week deca (for joints) and about 50mgs/week masteron enanthate.

Estrogen came back at 80.4!!! Still twice the normal range for a male. Im beginning to wonder if Ergos stuff is legit or not.

Also, I had a couple new things that were out of whack that have never happened before. My Neutrophils were low (34) and Lymphs were high (53)...Neutrophils Absolute were low too (1.5).

Ive also been taking a shit ton of ibuprofen because of my jacked up knee. I have surgery scheduled for the 22nd of this month. I have been taking 1,200 to 1,800 mgs of ibuprofen a day along with 1,000 to 1,500 mgs of niacin every day for cholesterol (the kind that makes you flush). My liver and kidney values came back higher than before but still within normal range.

BUN was 13 (previously 11)
Creatinine was 1.33...a tad high but its always high with me due to muscle mass. Previously it was 1.31.

AST was 31 (previously 23)
ALT was 37 (previously 32)

Lipids still sucked....Probably because ive been cruising and added deca to my trt.

HDL 28 (previously 33)
LDL 108 (previously 120)
Triglycerides 38 (previously 36)
Total Cholesterol 144

Anyways, I posted all this mainly to ask if anybody else has had problems with ergos exemestane. In their defense I had bloodwork done last year while running their exemestane and 750mgs/week test and my estro came back at 21!!! Im wondering if something has happened with their quality from then to now.

Also they switched their bottles from 25mgs/ml to 10mgs/ml with no price drop.

Your thoughts?

Last edited:

jacked391

AnaSCI VET
Oct 18, 2012
What was your test total? Just from my personal exp. My labs test was and has been greater than 1500. With estro at 119 and i felt great. Thought estro was way to high started exe. About two weeks joints killn me strength in tank. I was like wtf. I'm thinking with double or triple test numbers estro should be double. If you look at scale. I felt great at 119 shitty when i stripped it to normal range with 1500 test?

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Blood clotting issues ..possible pain med tolerance so more pain meds required for surgury ..higher Bp rate ..ill see if i can find info sent to me by a nurse friend before i had shoulder surgury..

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Blood clotting issues ..possible pain med tolerance so more pain meds required for surgury ..higher Bp rate ..ill see if i can find info sent to me by a nurse friend before i had shoulder surgury..

What about Riptropin? Im running 4 iu currently.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Nurse Racheal just sent me this as she's 2 feet away . We don't talk we text as we sit together.

There are many serious considerations if you are going to anesthetize a patient who is a serious steroid user. Most of these relate to the effects of long term steroid use as opposed to the actual steroids and interactions.

Adverse cardiovascular effects induced by anabolic steroids include hypertension, left ventricular hypertrophy, impaired diastolic filling, polycythaemia, and thrombosis. Although the incidence of anabolic steroid induced adverse cardiovascular effects is unknown, anesthetists and surgeons should be aware of the increased peri-operative risks in anabolic steroid abusers who are undergoing elective surgery.

Physiological considerations

Large muscle mass and high caloric intake can lead to high ventilatory requirements caused by increased oxygen consumption and carbon dioxide production. Sellers reported a patient (bodybuilder) who developed an excessively high end-tidal carbon dioxide level following the fasciculations associated with succinylcholine and subsequently needed higher than expected ventilatory requirements. Increased muscle mass has been linked to the rapid development of a compartment syndrome in a trauma patient.

Fluid and electrolyte imbalances are common among anabolic steroid users. The anabolic steroids have a mineralocorticoid effect. Diuretics are often combined with the steroid to mask these effects.

The cardiovascular changes associated with anabolic steroid abuse can potentially cause serious problems. Left ventricular hypertrophy can cause significant diastolic dysfunction. Transoesophageal echocardiography may be useful to guide fluid balance. There is a risk of arrhythmias caused by re-entrant circuits associated with the fibrotic areas within the myocardium.
Prophylaxis against deep vein thrombosis is essential in the peri-operative period because of the increased risk of thromboembolism.

Pharmacological changes

Resistance to non-depolarising neuromuscular blocking drugs has been reported in anabolic steroid abusers. The mechanisms of this altered response include an increased volume of distribution caused by water retention associated with anabolic steroid use and an increased number of acetylcholine receptors associated with the increased muscle mass. Although succinylcholine is not contraindicated, excessive and vigorous muscle fasciculations may occur.

Oral anabolic steroids induce hepatic enzymes more than parenteral ones. This is important and higher doses of anesthetic agents may be required. However, sensitivity to oral anticoagulants and oral hypoglycemic agents is increased and care should be taken when these drugs are used.

There are also potential problems caused by other medications (such as thyroxine, diuretics, beta blockers and sympathomimetics) used with the anabolic steroids. Anabolic steroids have a potential to cause physical and psychological dependence. A recent case report highlighted the anabolic-androgenic steroid withdrawal problems in a weight lifter who was abusing anabolic steroids. The patient underwent aortic valve replacement surgery and the postoperative course was complicated because the patient could not breathe spontaneously for 21 days. The patient recovered immediately after the intramuscular administration of testosterone esters. The discontinuation of long-term anabolic steroid use can cause unexpected withdrawal symptoms in addition to the endocrine hypofunction.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
AM if u need anything real specific I'll get u reports.will ask about hgh after she makes lunch .lol.

UPDATE!!! Ok for HGH use before during and after surgery
thanks for calling 1-800-the clawfixer..

Last edited:

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
AM if u need anything real specific I'll get u reports.will ask about hgh after she makes lunch .lol.

UPDATE!!! Ok for HGH use before during and after surgery
thanks for calling 1-800-the clawfixer..

yes id like to hear about hgh too.....awesome read btw! :action-smiley-033:

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Surgery went fine....they didn't even do bloodwork. They said they don't do it anymore. Not even hematocrit.