©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Energy levels

FamBam209

Apr 29, 2013
Cali
I got question for anyone with any input from either personal experiences or from jst knowledge. But here it is
Ive had a few guys complain that w one persons brewthey had sleep problems and crazy energy n drive, but whn they tried another persons brew that they were getn gains but jst lackd that crazy drive and were super lethargic, i didnt have n answer for them n said im ask around of what the real answer to it could be bc i myself have never had some sort of super drive from a cycle and only sort of weird energy problems was from running my test around 1g n tren ace about 700mg weekly and i couldnt sleep for shit get in mayb 2 hrs n would b wide awake n now running my test at 200mg n tren ace at about 1000-1200mg a week i sleep perfectly,
these guys r def not running tren but jst the basic test 500-750mg cycle w either some dbol or deca so is there somethmg to this i dont knw or does test give some sort or crazy energy i hadnt seen due to my 60hr work weeks lol any input is great appreciated

drob29

Banned
Nov 13, 2005
I got question for anyone with any input from either personal experiences or from jst knowledge. But here it is
Ive had a few guys complain that w one persons brewthey had sleep problems and crazy energy n drive, but whn they tried another persons brew that they were getn gains but jst lackd that crazy drive and were super lethargic, i didnt have n answer for them n said im ask around of what the real answer to it could be bc i myself have never had some sort of super drive from a cycle and only sort of weird energy problems was from running my test around 1g n tren ace about 700mg weekly and i couldnt sleep for shit get in mayb 2 hrs n would b wide awake n now running my test at 200mg n tren ace at about 1000-1200mg a week i sleep perfectly,
these guys r def not running tren but jst the basic test 500-750mg cycle w either some dbol or deca so is there somethmg to this i dont knw or does test give some sort or crazy energy i hadnt seen due to my 60hr work weeks lol any input is great appreciated

If they were running just test/deca or dbol I dont see where the gear itself would have made much of a difference regarding being lethargic even if they were bunk. Even then to be "super lathargic" on bunk gear does not sound right, bunk gear typically does not make you any more lazy that you already are without gear, just makes you pissed you dropped cash on junk.

my two cents

Last edited:

FamBam209

Apr 29, 2013
Cali
They way they described it is that the gear from the last lab had him waking up all hours of the night n wanting to go to the gym n shit n now new gear doesnt have that same effect doesnt have that same drive or energy level...ive done many diff labels and ive never had some sort of super energy from gear im usually tired from the intensity of my training is about it lol

vikingquest

Jan 21, 2012
How experienced are these people? Could it be an almost placebo effect of the excitement of getting on then the next cycle isn't as "exciting"?

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
maybe low test with high tren has lessened sides.Many guys have found this to be true. If i ever use tren again Illl go low test. Did that 30 yrs ago and it worked very well. Was common back then to use little or no test at all in cycles.
T

FamBam209

Apr 29, 2013
Cali
Im thinkn they r questioning the quality of the gear bc they "dont have the same crazy energy and drive" i reframed from laughing bc the powders come from a quality source plus whatever the mg is there is an extra 10% added to cover impurities as well....and yea the only time ive gotten weird side of energy and restless nights was whn i ran my test higherthan the tren thistime around i run the tren at 1g or over w test at 200mg a week and sleep like a baby other sides of crazy sweats and moodiness is still there but thats it ive never had restless nights and weird energy from test so idk what the fuck the other lab was putn in their sauce other than mayb dosing everythng w prop sothey got a hidden extra drive on injct days and gave these guys some sort of placebo effect now lol but jst to amuse them i told em i would look into it lol but on jst test n deca n alittle dbol ive never experience hidden untappd energy lmfao but hey who am i lol

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Yeah i imagine its all mental kinda like when ure a 3 yr old kid and get the new GI Joe for christmas and a week later u get a smurf and the smurf has no kill skills no matter what u do... Gear does give a person some euphoric energy as the body is always in a nitrogen state.. Get them a Ken doll imo.