©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Bulk Options

mikeystrong

Jun 20, 2013
A Igloo in Canada
So heres the deal... IM GOING TO BULK!! I just dont know how yet. Im currently 13 weeks into my 16 week cycle 600mg EQ + 500mg Test-C / week. This is my second cycle ever. First was test only cycle Test-C 500mg / week for 10 weeks, Did proper PCT after cycle as i will with this cycle. Ill be Taking 4 months off all gear after this cycle. Just hard work, heavy weights, good supp line and diet, lots of cardio and rest. Then after the 4 months off... TIME TO BULK!! Now to sort out all the details. Dirty bulk vs Lean bulk, deca vs tren, t-bol vs d-bol vs a-drol, sust vs eq vs mast vs nandro, 10weeks - 16weeks. I have been scanning the board for a while now checkin out peoples bulk cycles and have realy gone back and forth on cycle ideas, first everyone says equal amounts of Test with Tren (1:1), then everyone said half amount of Test to Tren (1:2) so im kinda lost and would rather get solid info from my experienced bros here rather then experiment with cycles probably a year appart. I plan on kicking off with a Oral for 4-6 weeks with my cycle of 2-4 injectables. Cant think of anything else to add... Just lookin for good ideas and stuff that has worked for you guys. The cycle isnt for a while yet so i got time to make changes and get more info. Nothins set in stone yet guys, just lookin for some help and opinions.

Height: 5'11"
weight: 185-200lbs (192 right now)
BF: 10-12%
Lifting for 7 years (5 consistently)

Bull_Nuts

Jul 26, 2013
Im 10 weeks into my clean bulk of

Test e 250mg/wk
Tren e 800mg/wk(started at 600 x 8wks)
Dbol 80 mg/day on 4 wks off 4 wks...back on 4 wks

Started 200lbs 18% now 235lbs 14-15%~

With you that lean i think you will like your results...you will put on a good deal of muscle and stay relatively lean...start like 400 on the tren though...

Last edited:

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
Test & and oral.....till You get the size You want...then harden

mikeystrong

Jun 20, 2013
A Igloo in Canada
Sounds sick man. Ya im always pretty lean, i see results fast when switching diet stradegies or training methods. Usualy try maintain weight, never realy diet. And as i said this is my first bulk so im super stoked. I was leaning more towards a lean bulk as well cuz i think my body structure would compliment it and i dont want that dirty bulk "ugly bulk" look hehe. So over all something like this is what you would suggest? also whats cycle duration?

Test-E 250mg week 1-16
D-bol 80mg / day week1-4 + 9-12
Tren E 400mg week 1-16
that good?

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Have you used tren before,? Some people cant handle the sides so have a back up plan.. anadrol and test with a side of halo and some proviron for the wife..

mikeystrong

Jun 20, 2013
A Igloo in Canada
Sorry the thread started with a pretty long post guys, i skim thru the long ones usualy also :p Ive done 2 cycles.

1st= test-c 500mg/week 1-10
2ns= test-c 500mg/week 1-16 , eq 600mg/week 1-16 (currently 13 weeks in)

thats my entire AAS experience

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Nice just read up on tren pros advice here and decide if thats for you..test / dbol be killer im sure ..Why ruin a good bulk and up your calories to the limit..nutrition is a key component like u already know. A log with pics would be a great thread..

Bull_Nuts

Jul 26, 2013
Have you used tren before,? Some people cant handle the sides so have a back up plan.. anadrol and test with a side of halo and some proviron for the wife..

Ya ya ya
Some cant handle it AND EVERYONE SAYS THIS...

aside from that...which i feel is nonsensical...maybe start with something middle of the road...

Why use brand new pings or king cobras when you can get a nice set from the pawn shop...

Bull_Nuts

Jul 26, 2013
Another thing...most people have bad ecperiences with tren because their test dose is too high....

Tren was rough on me until i dropped my test dose...

NOW IT IS A THING OF ABSOLUTE BEAUTY...

TREN IS KING

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
Another thing...most people have bad ecperiences with tren because their test dose is too high....

TREN IS KING

:yeahthat:
I always start low with tren and work my way up. And I always stick with Ace for this reason. I used tren hex once and was miserable for two weeks. I love tren!

vpiedu

Oct 31, 2012
what is your ultimate goal? are you an athlete of any kind? are you BBer or PLer?

VP

MightyJohn

Oct 29, 2012
funny, ive gotten this exact advice recently from big dude in the gym. more info plz tho. like Test-E 500 week 1-16? and what oral? D-bol 50mg/day week 1-16? and Var 100mg/day week 13-16?

OK its easy & everyone is gonna be different 2 scenarios...Youre naturally lean...test/drol or test/dbol....if You tend to get sloppy like I have in past offseasons either Var, Turn or Win(now I'm banged, shoulder surgeries, herniated discs so Win would be out for Me)

All gonna depend on the individual & guys keep in mind...where is gets simple is that diet will dictate how soft You get strict diet and You'll make quality lean gains on any of those options

MightyJohn

Oct 29, 2012
Ya ya ya
Some cant handle it AND EVERYONE SAYS THIS...

aside from that...which i feel is nonsensical...maybe start with something middle of the road...

Why use brand new pings or king cobras when you can get a nice set from the pawn shop...

When I was younger I handled tren like a champ...nowadays not the case...never tried the low test route though, might give it a try, one day

mikeystrong

Jun 20, 2013
A Igloo in Canada
Nice just read up on tren pros advice here and decide if thats for you..test / dbol be killer im sure ..Why ruin a good bulk and up your calories to the limit..nutrition is a key component like u already know. A log with pics would be a great thread..

Ill deff do some more research befor i dive into the tren pool. My bulk cycle will deff have a log and pics. Ill be starting early january.

mikeystrong

Jun 20, 2013
A Igloo in Canada

TREN IS KING

A few months back there was a thread stating this exactly. It used to be common knowledge that the recommend tren to test ratio was 1 to 1. but thats when guys were experiencing harsh sides and libido crash. then someone genius decided to use half as much test as tren... then they posted about how the sides were less harsh and the cycle went alot smoother. So this info made me think about giving it a try, which i still might.

mikeystrong

Jun 20, 2013
A Igloo in Canada
what is your ultimate goal? are you an athlete of any kind? are you BBer or PLer?

VP

I just love working out man. Im 22 years old and at 190ish lbs im one of the strongest guys in all the citys major gyms. Alot of guys say i should get into powerlifting because of my natural strength, but i stay away from it for a few reasons, i dont want to ruin my joints competing in a sport i dont have a real passion for, and i doubt my frame structure because im good around 185-200lbs but beyond that i dont have a stocky enough frame to hold alot more weight and still like the look of my physique. I like Bodybuilding and i have a frame that would more suit that and a lifestyle that would compliment it more. but again i do this shit for me! I just love lifting and being in the gym.

mikeystrong

Jun 20, 2013
A Igloo in Canada
OK its easy & everyone is gonna be different 2 scenarios...Youre naturally lean...test/drol or test/dbol....if You tend to get sloppy like I have in past offseasons either Var, Turn or Win(now I'm banged, shoulder surgeries, herniated discs so Win would be out for Me)

All gonna depend on the individual & guys keep in mind...where is gets simple is that diet will dictate how soft You get strict diet and You'll make quality lean gains on any of those options

Test, D-bol, Var sounds cool to me. Id probably go for 16 weeks again and use the var for the last 4-6 weeks. test around 600mg/week and d-bol 60mg/day?

I like how that cycle looks, it seems a little mild and at first i was looking to push it a bit further.