©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

GetRoids Fat Burning Cycle Received

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Got my fat burning cycle in today. This is perfect timing, as I am cutting weight right now. I am going to start in the morning and then post up a review on how it does. Thanks GetRoids.....

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    43.9 KB · Views: 161

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Update-

I have used the t3 and ephedrine. The ephedrine is extremely potent. I would suggest starting with no more than 30mg one pill until you see how it works for you. I do have a question...what's the best way to incorporate the clen into the mix. I am running 50mcg t3 daily and ephedrine 2 workouts a week.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Update-

I have used the t3 and ephedrine. The ephedrine is extremely potent. I would suggest starting with no more than 30mg one pill until you see how it works for you. I do have a question...what's the best way to incorporate the clen into the mix. I am running 50mcg t3 daily and ephedrine 2 workouts a week.

You need to assess you tolerance for the clen... I am pretty stim tolerant, and have used clen many times, but i this clen is pretty potent, not like a research chem.

The two weeks on / two weeks off is a safe bet for running it, it is not necessary to taper it, but when you come off, it is easier for energy levels to rebound, but this is just personal preference.

Here is an example:

Day1: 20mcg
Day2: 40mcg
Day3: 60mcg
Day4: 80mcg
Day5: 80mcg(At this point, only increase the dose only when the side effects are tolerable)
Day6-Day12: 100mcg
Day13: 80mcg (Tapering is not necessary, but it helps some users get back to normal gradually)
Day14: 60mcg

Next two weeks use an ECA stack

then:

Day1: 60mcg
Day2: 80mcg
Day3: 80mcg
Day4: 100mcg
Day5: 100mcg
Day6-Day12: 120mcg (again, only increase if side effects are tolerable)
Day13: 100mcg
Day14: 80mcg

Hopefully that makes sense....

I also suggest taking benadryl or ketofen when off clen to help upregulate the receptors.

EDIT: Forgot to add you might want to include taurine daily to prevent any kind of cramping... I was fine with 1gram/day...

Last edited:

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
IB, T3 is a very individual drug that can affect people differently and while one person may respond well to a low dose and fat melts off, others may not see changes until they hit 75mcg/day... I think the best thing to do is begin working with a basic plan that pyramids up the dosage so that you can see where you hit the money-spot. Although there are varying points of view and not one effective way to use it, I prefer to pyramid up and taper down. This makes it easier for the thyroid to bounce back. ***Keep in mind I am also hypothyroid - so I do everything I can to ensure thyroid health***

Anyway, I generally prefer 4 weeks cycles with 2 week off periods when dieting. This also coincides well with 2 -week bursts of a clen cycle. If you start both of them together you are on the on the clen when you take a two week break from T3. If need be, you can extend the clen blast, but IMO, unless you have a competition or some big even on the horizon, just play it safe.

So here is sample 4 week T3 cycle:

Days 1-4...................25mcg/day
Days 5-8...................50 *
Days 9-12.................75 *
Days 13-16...............100 *
Days 17-20...............75 *
Days 21-24...............50 *
Days 25-28...............25 *

Note: You could also do the 3-day increase/decrease and hold the maximum dosage of 100mcg/day for days 10-19, but some find 100mcg/day makes them too uncomfortably warm and they sweat too much.

How does that look guys?

What do you fellas who have been in the game longer than I have to say?

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Thanks AA, this is good. I have read up on it years back, but learning how you guys run it is what I wanted to see.

Today is day 4 of my clen cycle. I am running it as you laid it out. I have never done the ECA stack, so this will be a first run with that. When I started cutting weight a couple months ago, I weighed 242,this week I weighed in at 225. I still would like to cut down to around 210.

Before this I ran a couple of 10 day runs of dnp at 250mg a day with about 10 days off between each run...and it worked really well, and no real bad sides, except sweating.

You need to assess you tolerance for the clen... I am pretty stim tolerant, and have used clen many times, but i this clen is pretty potent, not like a research chem.

The two weeks on / two weeks off is a safe bet for running it, it is not necessary to taper it, but when you come off, it is easier for energy levels to rebound, but this is just personal preference.

Here is an example:

Day1: 20mcg
Day2: 40mcg
Day3: 60mcg
Day4: 80mcg
Day5: 80mcg(At this point, only increase the dose only when the side effects are tolerable)
Day6-Day12: 100mcg
Day13: 80mcg (Tapering is not necessary, but it helps some users get back to normal gradually)
Day14: 60mcg

Next two weeks use an ECA stack

then:

Day1: 60mcg
Day2: 80mcg
Day3: 80mcg
Day4: 100mcg
Day5: 100mcg
Day6-Day12: 120mcg (again, only increase if side effects are tolerable)
Day13: 100mcg
Day14: 80mcg

Hopefully that makes sense....

I also suggest taking benadryl or ketofen when off clen to help upregulate the receptors.

EDIT: Forgot to add you might want to include taurine daily to prevent any kind of cramping... I was fine with 1gram/day...

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
I never used DNP and have no desire... But with ECA I am pretty liberal (I add in yohimbine HCl). Ephedrine has a pretty short half life and I like the feeling I get from it.

I'll have my set times to take it when I am using it, but it isn't beyond me to toss down more if I feel like I am sluggish. I know it isn't responsible, but fuck, I am speaking the truth. It really seems ephedrine can be a lot by feel, just don't use a ton a one time and use it as needed beyond what your standard cycle calls for.

I had to stop using it pre-workout because my HR would be through the roof

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
Whats the t3 dosing Atom ↑ ??? Thanks im new to that plus i like salbutamol over clen..just my old skool way so dont drill me..lol..

i use the doses that Atom stated.

25mcg for 3-4 days...50mcg for 3-4 days....then 75mcg...then 100.
i stay at 100mcg for cpl wks...then taper dwn the same way as i do up.

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
Thanks Dr ..

I, LuKiFeR, AM NOT a doctor, nor do i know what im talking about EVER.
DO NOT FOLLOW MY OPINIONS OR VIEWS. do not do what i do or say.
i DO NOT and WILL NOT accept liability for someone doing something so stupid
as like listening to me. What i type are just MY(my,me,I,mine) OPINIONS!!!

So IB,

U try that protocol yet?

haha