©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

EQ as a test replacement.....

J.Lizzle

Banned
Feb 20, 2013
Hey guys...

A few ppl in the UK are running like eq with no test as they also favour the low test route.

Favourite stack seems to me eq/Tren/mast
Anyone tried this?

vikingquest

Jan 21, 2012
You need a trt dose of test, well you better have some on hand in case your sex drive crashes. Eq takes a long time to clear.

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
never tried it but i do agree with VQ that you need at least a TRT dose of Test with them.

VP

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
I had a thread over at ProM yrs back that I have run EQ as a bridge/TRT inbetween blasts(loved it, never a libido prob)...I also ran EQ alone high dose, but the anxiety was rough...I myself have been debating on replacing test in My next cycle with Mast

JZFC

Feb 13, 2013
IMO you should always run test with eq it causes suppression of hormones, such as endogenous testosterone. So, it is always advisable for the users to never take the drug alone. Failure to do so can result to possibility of sexual dysfunction.

ENJOY

Populus54

Mar 8, 2013
Boston MA
Definitely not a "replacement" for testosterone. You could probably get away with using it without test for some extent of of time but it will catch up with you.

Eq, just as with almost any anabolic steroids, will cause suppression of your endogenous hormones, such as endogenous LH, FSH, and testosterone. Typically, as exogenous androgen levels rise, endogenous (natural) levels fall. This is why Eq is almost never used alone, and some form of injectable testosterone is the most common addition to a cycle where Eq is being used.

Populus54

Mar 8, 2013
Boston MA
Yes alway do low test,also eq raises blood counts,so keep track of that.

EQ raised blood pressure. RBC count will increase which isn't a bad thing seeing how this the principle way to transfer oxygen to tissue throughout your body. However with increased RBC's the viscosity of your blood will increase and so will your blood pressure which could be very bad. You should monitor your blood pressure while on EQ.