©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Wife Diagnosed With de Quervain tenosynovitis

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
She is in constant aching pain in her right wrist. She's been on 2iu rips for about 5 months. (That's her in my avatar) This is her first time on GH. As the doctor was prescribing the condition I suspected the problem to come from Growth Hormone. Then I came across this link:

Abuse of growth hormone increases the r - PubMed Mobile

The fix is surgery....sometimes therapy works though. In the meantime she's gonna come off rips and see what happens.

Thor

AnaSCI VIP
Nov 6, 2012
Damn bro

She is in constant aching pain in her right wrist. She's been on 2iu rips for about 5 months. (That's her in my avatar) This is her first time on GH. As the doctor was prescribing the condition I suspected the problem to come from Growth Hormone. Then I came across this link:

Abuse of growth hormone increases the r - PubMed Mobile

The fix is surgery....sometimes therapy works though. In the meantime she's gonna come off rips and see what happens.
sorry to hear that, good find on that study,,, let us know if it gets better once she stops the rips

paak

Aug 17, 2011
U killed my thread in under 5 minutes. Who does that?

Dudcki27 killed an entire board. LOL :action-smiley-054:

On a serious note I hope all goes well. Your leg & now her wrist - bad month in the AM house.