©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

USA effedrin possession law..

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Is there a certain gram limit one can buy or have on the USA?. I thought i had read ones allowed 2 grams perhaps.. anyone know for certain? I know its some amount due to the tweaker chefs going out of control for street usages..thanks ib.

FamBam209

Apr 29, 2013
Cali
Hey ib since its fed law it is the same for all states but i could be wrong but ur allowd to purchase 70g a year thru meds w the showing of id and signiture. Only reason i knw is bc i buy the bronkaid regularly and talk w the pharma chicks to the law info

jacked391

AnaSCI VET
Oct 18, 2012
lmao.. no a new brand of teethcleaner guaranteed to remove gold caps so i can make money off peoples spit cups

Lmao yeah buddy. I can see u rollin in pawn with a bag of gold teeth. Or better yet melting them down call em yetti bars. Better yet screw effed just make drol gummies like ol time ju ju beads caps crowns teeth all over lol.

swolesearcher

AnaSCI VET
May 31, 2013
is effedrine legal in the US?? i`m jealous guys you have so many legal things there.. pro hormones, ephedra, peptides, weed, guns.... here in my country none of those are legal :(

JZFC

Feb 13, 2013
is effedrine legal in the US?? i`m jealous guys you have so many legal things there.. pro hormones, ephedra, peptides, weed, guns.... here in my country none of those are legal :(

lol none of the above mentioned stuff is legal in usa

Jerry M

Aug 4, 2013
ephedra, guns, weed (in select states), certain pro hormones, are legal and certain peptides are becoming prescribed.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
What? In USA We can own guns.. med weed is legal in some states.pro hormones are legal,research peptides legal for non human use ,effedrin in certain amounts are legal and hormones for people on trt are legal ...where you live anyway?

swolesearcher

AnaSCI VET
May 31, 2013
What? In USA We can own guns.. med weed is legal in some states.pro hormones are legal,research peptides legal for non human use ,effedrin in certain amounts are legal and hormones for people on trt are legal ...where you live anyway?

oh ok but still better than my country..i live in italy

JZFC

Feb 13, 2013

Dc no guns weed or effedrin allowed here. dont know about the peptides and pro hormones

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Dc no guns weed or effedrin allowed here. dont know about the peptides and pro hormones

I'm curious, how would they track a mail order for some effedrine? That just seems way too difficult... Is it illegal to buy effedrine or is it also illegal to posses it? Man, DC is rough...

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012

DC is different from most parts of the rest of the country. Here in Georgia, I can go to Walmart pharmacy, buy cold meds containing ephedrine, and then wander to the sporting goods section, and buy a Bushmaster M4 all in one trip. I don't use marijuana, so I cant tell what part of the store that's located, but I am sure I could locate it if I wanted some.