©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Newbie here, first cycle..

fitness86

Aug 6, 2013
Hi everyone, i have read a lot of the materials posted on this forum and found them very informative and helpful, i'm looking forward to doing my first cycle soon. Here is some background on me: i'm 27yo 6'1" and weigh 160lb been training serious for about a year now by body fat is pretty low probably 10-12%, i've been struggling with gaining weight all my life, so i've finally decided on going trough with this cycle and set my self on the way of achieving my ultimate goal of about 200-210lb of good quality muscle. i'd like to keep my body fat low as it currently is if that's even possible. Any advice would be appreciated..
here is a breakdown of what i'm looking into doing for my first cycle:
week 1: 500mg #Test E, twice a week, pre-loading
week 2-12: 250mg #Test E, twice a week
week 3-9: 40-50mg/day # T-bol
week 2-14: 0.25 mg/day #Anastrozol
week 14-16: PCT#####
Clomid 200mg the first day 50mg every day after

looking forward to hearing your comments/advice

Last edited:

mikeystrong

Jun 20, 2013
A Igloo in Canada
You want to gain 50lbs of good solid lean muscle mass... Its not going to happen with a few cycles man, especialy someone who has trouble putting on mass, most likley from a blazing fast metabolism and just genetics. I have a few friends with the same problems. Ive been lifting for 7 years now (5 seriously) and i started at 170, now im around 192 and am very happy with my size strength and physique. Its not going to happen over night. But it will happen! as long as you work for it. I hope a couple of the vetts chime in here and give some solid advice as far as AAS goes. Id say start with Test only cycle tho man, dont rush it.

hellbilly

Oct 29, 2012
Hi everyone, i have read a lot of the materials posted on this forum and found them very informative and helpful, i'm looking forward to doing my first cycle soon. Here is some background on me: i'm 27yo 6'1" and weigh 160lb been training serious for about a year now by body fat is pretty low probably 10-12%, i've been struggling with gaining weight all my life, so i've finally decided on going trough with this cycle and set my self on the way of achieving my ultimate goal of about 200-210lb of good quality muscle. i'd like to keep my body fat low as it currently is if that's even possible. Any advice would be appreciated..
here is a breakdown of what i'm looking into doing for my first cycle:
week 1: 500mg #Test E, twice a week, pre-loading
week 2-12: 250mg #Test E, twice a week
week 3-9: 40-50mg/day # T-bol
week 2-14: 0.25 mg/day #Anastrozol
week 14-16: PCT#####
Clomid 200mg the first day 50mg every day after

looking forward to hearing your comments/advice

Dare I say it, you don't need AAS right now.
What is your diet? Only training seriously a year? Missed any workouts? Not trying to be a dick but I would like more information about your training and your diet before advising someone to use gear after a year of lifting. Have you looked into a couch to help you out? Just trying to help man, I know it can be frustrating obtaining the physique you want but sometimes simple adjustments work before looking to the needle.

fitness86

Aug 6, 2013
thanks, for your replies guys, i know i haven't had years of serious training under my belt but i've been on and off, not a professional athlete here by any means, but i do want to have a normal/ good body i'm tired of being the skinniest guy in the room, i'm one of those ppl that lose weight by default if i don't put any conscious effort into maintaining it. I do enjoy working out though i've spent a solid year of working out when i've went up to 180lb but half of that was water weight from the creatine i've been taking, over all i got really cut but still very skinny, than i had to take a brake because of very high work load, and lost a good 20lb over 8mo. Now i'm back on schedule and feeling much more motivated than before i've put in several mo of good work at the gym, my workouts are intense but my gains are extremely slow, i know for most of you that have been training for a long time look at this and think this guy just doesn't wanna work for it, but truth is i realized this too late and now when i'm turning 27 i don't wanna spent 5 years to just be the normal weight for my height i'll be more than happy to take my time when i get around those magic 200lb..
but anyway back on topic:
My diet, i supplement the majority of my protein intake which accounts to about 200g/day of 80% whey concentrate split up in about 4 shakes one first thing in the morning one right before workout, one right after, and one before bed, i also use one cup of whole milk and a banana i those shakes i skip the fruit for the one i take before bed, so those 4 shakes come up to about 1800-2k cal per day i also eat my normal meals which vary from day to day for a total of about 3000-3500 cal per day.. i know this diet is probably far from optimal but i'm a little constricted on time because of other arrangements a have.
Workouts: day 1 chest, bi and abs
day 2: back, tri and abs
day 3: shoulder and abs
day 4: legs which is also my weakest workout
i rest 2 days and then i repeat

zoey101fan

Jun 3, 2013
the cycle looks fine. As long as you have any decent amount of steroid in you, you're gonna make crazy gains.

Here's my one recommendation: Don't add the tbol in a week 3. The test starts kicking hard in week 3-4 and it really shocks your body having that huge influx of hormones. This is about the time you may get huge side effects. I'd wait until about week 6 or 7 (if you are handling the test well) to add in the oral.

Also, I don't think it would be a bad thing to hold the test at 1g per week for the whole cycle

edit: also have nolva on hand in case your nipples start to itch. any reason why you're not including nolva in PCT?

Last edited:

d2r2ddd

AnaSCI VET
Apr 27, 2013
www.anasci.org
I agree with hellbilly. Try doing it natural before coming to the dark side.
Go read up everything on Dogg Crapp( DC) training. :D

fitness86

Aug 6, 2013
the cycle looks fine. As long as you have any decent amount of steroid in you, you're gonna make crazy gains.

Here's my one recommendation: Don't add the tbol in a week 3. The test starts kicking hard in week 3-4 and it really shocks your body having that huge influx of hormones. This is about the time you may get huge side effects. I'd wait until about week 6 or 7 (if you are handling the test well) to add in the oral.

Also, I don't think it would be a bad thing to hold the test at 1g per week for the whole cycle
edit: also have nolva on hand in case your nipples start to itch. any reason why you're not including nolva in PCT?

thanks for the advice man i'll move the T-bol to week 6 trough the end of the cycle week 6-12, i'm gonna do 500mg of Test per week only doing 1000mg the first week to get the blood levels up in a timely manner.. as for the nolva i didn't get it cuz i'll be doing
anastrozol during the cycle and clomid only for PCT since i've read up that both do about the same thing. can i take a higher dose of clomid if 50mg is not enough?

I agree with hellbilly. Try doing it natural before coming to the dark side.
Go read up everything on Dogg Crapp( DC) training.

i know this would be the most optimal thing to do.. but natural gains come very slow for me, if i was to start this 5 year prior i would've gone that way, i really wanna have some fun while i'm still in my 20's.. i'm not looking into doing super cycles and getting super huge, all I want is to get up to 200-210lb and i can take it slow from then on..

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Hey let's try a good diet and grab a trainer like HB is saying bro.
You will just gain a bunch a water weight due to crappy not enuf calories and supplements such as basic protein powder . Vitamins etc. I suggest a full panel blood test to see how thyroid , estro, testosterone levels are and then decide. Maybe u are low on natural hormone so u can qualify for trt and dr advice rather than broknowledge and whoever said Tbol needs to see what is about.sure as hell no bulk unless u eat 80 mg a day. If u have a trt clinic go in and have them check u out.. Genetics are also huge.. How are parents size wise? Maybe ure more fit to be a marky mark underware model.. Lol. Kdn bro..

fitness86

Aug 6, 2013
i have this gear on hand, I'm looking for advice on how to maximize gains any help is appreciated!

Hey let's try a good diet and grab a trainer like HB is saying bro.
You will just gain a bunch a water weight due to crappy not enuf calories and supplements such as basic protein powder . Vitamins etc.

is protein powder a bad choice for protein intake?

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
you want a big upper body train the fuck out of your legs!!! big legs = big everything else. make legs your favorite day in the gym and train them 2x a week and be damn serious about it and you will grow. eat, sleep, train, and if you cycle keep it simple, low dose test for 12 weeks with a solid PCT and proper time off before you cycle again. time on cycle plus PCT = time off. good luck

VP

wrees

Jun 1, 2013
you want a big upper body train the fuck out of your legs!!! big legs = big everything else. make legs your favorite day in the gym and train them 2x a week and be damn serious about it and you will grow. eat, sleep, train, and if you cycle keep it simple, low dose test for 12 weeks with a solid PCT and proper time off before you cycle again. time on cycle plus PCT = time off. good luck

VP

I see a lot of people suggest a test only cycle for the first cycle. Why is that? I understand the idea of using one compound to see how ur body works out but would it really be that bad to stack some deca and test for a first cycle? I ask because I am working on putting a first together with test and deca. Ive got years of training tho and am stronger than most the guys that "abuse" roids that i know.

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
I see a lot of people suggest a test only cycle for the first cycle. Why is that? I understand the idea of using one compound to see how ur body works out but would it really be that bad to stack some deca and test for a first cycle? I ask because I am working on putting a first together with test and deca. Ive got years of training tho and am stronger than most the guys that "abuse" roids that i know.

if you are not an athlete and i mean a competing athlete then there is no reason to get crazy on a cycle especially a first one. i have been around this game for a long time and am a competitive powerlifter and all i run these days is 100mg test/wk and 200mg mast/wk and before a competition i will add tren or an oral for 4 weeks and thats it. you will find what works best for you but do this by beginning with 400mg/wk test for 12 weeks with a proper PCT and that is a great first cycle. more is not always better. this is a marathon bro not a sprint. good luck!

VP

Populus54

Mar 8, 2013
Boston MA
If you don't eat enough for hypertrophy all the gear in the world won't help. Blazing fat metabolism or not your diet needs to be in order or you are wasting your time and money. I'm not gonna bother getting into it more than that because you made up your mind but if you want the most out of it you need to start eating. It's just that simple.

Bull_Nuts

Jul 26, 2013
i have this gear on hand, I'm looking for advice on how to maximize gains any help is appreciated!

Um ya....majority of your protein should be from whole foods...the powder is to supplement your diet

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere

When it's the majority if not almost all of your protein intake, then it's not optimal by a long shot. You need to try to maybe take two of those protein shakes in the way of food. 6 oz of chicken breast, lean beef even just a scoop of protein in fat free greek yogurt (tastes like chocolate mousse/dessert) - a personal favorite. Whole food are superior in many ways besides satisfying you more than just drinking a shake - made with milk and a banana or not.
Grim