©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

been busy!!!

Militaryt

Feb 21, 2013
Fort Leonard Wood
Hey brodeo's! I know I haven't spent much time on here, but the big Army is keeping me busy... I hope all of you are getting the results your wanting! I myself have started to plateau.... I'm not sure if it's the gear or I need to eat more..... but I'm feeling great, and vascularity is getting some good definition!! fall time is coming up, so thats my bulking time! train hard,eat clean,and pound the girls.... wait....what?:headbang:

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Great to hear from you military ..Thanks for protecting our country and hope you get to unload your weapon on a hotty now and then..Always be cocked and ready sir..

Thor

AnaSCI VIP
Nov 6, 2012
Ha ha

welcome back bro. thank you so much for serving and protecting our country, im kinda in the same boat, im very lean and wicked vascular but not gaining squat ....

Militaryt

Feb 21, 2013
Fort Leonard Wood
I've never done a bulk before..... mabe I should think of a little bulk cycle... I don't/can't get real big, I get shin splints and feel like I move like a slug if I get over 190... I"m only 5'7' .... and I love my cardio... I got some winny and more anavar coming from iso vet.... maybe I should kick it up with some huma grade... "thinking it's a little under dosed" Iv'e been on for over 5 months now, lol... time to notch it down I guess...lol