©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

To GH or Not to GH....

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Guys, I've been thinking about a lot of things lately with respect to bodybuilding and although I am taking a year off of competing, I am planning on going full bore come 2014.

Now here is where my dilemma lies, I've been very interested in GH but have never tried it. I want to push myself to a new level but don't want to use it too young or before I am ready (or need to use it for that matter).

A little about me... pretty conservative, I'm on prescription HRT for life and have been doing the standard blast and cruise, but my blasts are pretty moderate. Just bump up my test a bit (double HRT dose) and a few times I've added in other compounds (mast or EQ).

I've been training hard since I was 12-13 years old and no lie, but I have not missed a planned workout. I've been on HRT for two years and that is really when I began gaining muscle. Prior to that I could not gain weight at all.

Well fellas, what are your thoughts? Too young / inexperienced to use GH? Worth giving it a shot?

Feel free to ask questions... I respect the members here and look forward to all of your perspectives....

moparfreak360

Oct 11, 2012
Atom.....I'm no pro, heck I usually ask you for advice lol....HOWEVER, when you blast, you seem to grow like a weed....your last DC blast was proof of that.....had you not had to back off for health reasons ud still be going.......I say hold off on it.......its not like you need it to help stay lean during a bulk. You stay lean as it is.........just my 0.02 :thumbup:

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Atom.....I'm no pro, heck I usually ask you for advice lol....HOWEVER, when you blast, you seem to grow like a weed....your last DC blast was proof of that.....had you not had to back off for health reasons ud still be going.......I say hold off on it.......its not like you need it to help stay lean during a bulk. You stay lean as it is.........just my 0.02 :thumbup:

Thanks mopar, it makes sense.... but the question is still lingering for me, how much better can I do?

jm425

Feb 18, 2013
Hgh is will not produce dramatic results. What it will do is allow you to eat more when you bulk and accelerate fat loss when you diet down. It also speeds up healing 20-40% and increases collagen synthesis. So you got to ask yourself if it's worth it to you. ;)

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Hgh is will not produce dramatic results. What it will do is allow you to eat more when you bulk and accelerate fat loss when you diet down. It also speeds up healing 20-40% and increases collagen synthesis. So you got to ask yourself if it's worth it to you. ;)

JM, that is kind of where I am going with this. I feel much healthier staying lean and I'm thinking if I add a little GH I can gain weight at a slow and steady clip and hold that lean look...

And with the green hornet offer... Well, the wheels start turning lol

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
Gh and a safe insulin protocol are needed to get to the next level. Gh and slin are game changers.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Gh and a safe insulin protocol are needed to get to the next level. Gh and slin are game changers.

I'll be honest with you, slin scares the piss out of me right now. I'll use that as my ace in the hole so to speak... Unless I decide to hold off on the GH and add both down the road.

Thanks for the responses so far. It's great getting some perspective.

Dudcki, but you've seen some of my pics on here and know what I'm working with. In your honest opinion, based on my OP and my physique, do you think I'd even be ready? Maybe spend some more time using different AAS?

I'm all ears fellas...

hellbilly

Oct 29, 2012
I'll be honest with you, slin scares the piss out of me right now. I'll use that as my ace in the hole so to speak... Unless I decide to hold off on the GH and add both down the road.

Dudcki, but you've seen some of my pics on here and know what I'm working with. In your honest opinion, based on my OP and my physique, do you think I'd even be ready? Maybe spend some more time using different AAS?

I'm all ears fellas...

Slin shouldn't scare you, only if you can't manage to drink a mountain dew if you feel hypo.

I would suggest using more gear before gh. You are young and no need to throw everything on the fire now. Yes, gh and insulin take you to the next level but you can build a damn good physique without them. Save your money, up your dose and do that for some more blast and cruise cycles. I'm not accusing you of this but I think a lot of guys think adding gh is a magical cure all. You are dedicated on diet and training, so the more gear you use, the bigger you are going to get. Then when you have more size, the addition of gh will be even more dramatic.

However, if you ignore the paragraph above, throw in 3ius a day to start. ;)

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Slin shouldn't scare you, only if you can't manage to drink a mountain dew if you feel hypo.

I would suggest using more gear before gh. You are young and no need to throw everything on the fire now. Yes, gh and insulin take you to the next level but you can build a damn good physique without them. Save your money, up your dose and do that for some more blast and cruise cycles. I'm not accusing you of this but I think a lot of guys think adding gh is a magical cure all. You are dedicated on diet and training, so the more gear you use, the bigger you are going to get. Then when you have more size, the addition of gh will be even more dramatic.

However, if you ignore the paragraph above, throw in 3ius a day to start. ;)

That is some wise advise Hellbilly. I like that and think that is the route I might be taking...

Have u ever thought about cjc and ghrp 2 ......

I have but I have really gotten inconsistent results. I prefer Mod GRF 1-19 (CJC-1295 w/o DAC) and Ipamorelin. I was using DAT's 100/100 3x daily protocol.

When I used it pre-contest I felt like it helped but after that I was using a different company and it was shit. Never felt like I was getting anything out it. No sleep improvements, no hunger spike (I know ipamorelin isn't as much as GHRP 2 or 6) but I felt it before. So the inconsistency just turned me off to it...

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012

I'm all ears fellas...

I definitely think you're ready for gh. How far do you want to go in bodybuilding? Are you aiming for your pro card? As hellbilly said 3iu a day 5on 2off if your on a budget. And when you get to a blast you could ramp it up to 6iu a day. And there's no need to be scared of insulin....you just need to respect it. Use it and you will grow more, I have no doubt in my mind. Use slin and gh and you will goto another level.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
I definitely think you're ready for gh. How far do you want to go in bodybuilding? Are you aiming for your pro card? As hellbilly said 3iu a day 5on 2off if your on a budget. And when you get to a blast you could ramp it up to 6iu a day. And there's no need to be scared of insulin....you just need to respect it. Use it and you will grow more, I have no doubt in my mind. Use slin and gh and you will goto another level.

How far do i want to go? As far as my body will let me...

I've looked at bantams at the national level and I honestly think that within two years I'll be right there based on what I've done and how I've made progress. I don't know if I'll stay a bantam, but given my height, I have a lot working for me if I can keep adding muscle.

Now, in your mind (and others) do you think that would be realistic? I have no problem taking my lumps and getting knocked back to reality, so speak the truth. I don't want false expectations...

If you think it would take adding GH to reach that level, so be it...

Populus54

Mar 8, 2013
Boston MA
As far as you body will let you. I like your style. Well you definitely get more bang for buck with insulin. It's not a huge deal as far as hurting yourself goes just stick to the protocol . HGH? Why not? You want to go as far as you can then to me it's the next logical step. I will try just about anything and tell ya about it after. Myo inhibitors IGF HGH slin. Just stick to the protocol. It all works and it all can be done safely.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
As far as you body will let you. I like your style. Well you definitely get more bang for buck with insulin. It's not a huge deal as far as hurting yourself goes just stick to the protocol . HGH? Why not? You want to go as far as you can then to me it's the next logical step. I will try just about anything and tell ya about it after. Myo inhibitors IGF HGH slin. Just stick to the protocol. It all works and it all can be done safely.

This definitely has an attraction to it, although I would like to introduce one thing at a time.

Grip it and rip and let's see how it goes... Hmmm... Green hornets are sounding awfully appealing...

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I've just started slin for the first time- I can tell you after only five days of it that it's going to be that "thing" that takes me from big to that really big "bodybuilder look"

You being the ever meticulous fucker that you are, slin would be a walk in the park. Today I bumped it up to 13ius and I had my first holy shit moment with Slin when I realized that I was just as full and pumped an hour after my work out as I was during my workout. In that moment I realized the potential.

Just my thoughts-
1- add a bit more gear
2- play around with Slin

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
I've just started slin for the first time- I can tell you after only five days of it that it's going to be that "thing" that takes me from big to that really big "bodybuilder look"

You being the ever meticulous fucker that you are, slin would be a walk in the park. Today I bumped it up to 13ius and I had my first holy shit moment with Slin when I realized that I was just as full and pumped an hour after my work out as I was during my workout. In that moment I realized the potential.

Just my thoughts-
1- add a bit more gear
2- play around with Slin

E, are you doing pre or post? Which kind? I've heard humalin-r is easier for a first timer and giving longer feeding window to shuttle nutrients...

I obviously need to research more about it, but I hear people giving all these ratios like 10g carb per iu... Other guys just have a fast acting carb then some quick protein and Aminos and meal shortly thereafter

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I am doing Humalin R... About 30 mins pre/w

I more or less laid out my time line of carbs and eating in my "humalin R" thread I started a few days ago.

Basically goes like this-

Get up around 7 am

7:00 am- eat some random protein based snack (a piece of chicken or yogurt)

7:30 eat 4-6 eggs with some black beans or oats

8:30 13iu Humalin R, 20g Dextrose, 10g bcaa's, 4g HMB, 5g Creatine

9:00 workout begins and I start to sip- 40g cyclic dextrins (waxy maze) 30g bcaa's

10:30~ workout ends, eat a banana

11:00am- 40g whey iso, 15g dextrose, 4g HMB, 5g creatine

11:30am- 50g of protein from a portion of lean meats (today was 1/2lb ground turkey) with a cup of cooked pasta and sauce

2:00pm 1/2lb chicken breast with a lil BBQ sauce and a 1/4 cantaloupe

That's my 5-6 hour basic Humalin R protocol.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
I am doing Humalin R... About 30 mins pre/w

I more or less laid out my time line of carbs and eating in my "humalin R" thread I started a few days ago.

Basically goes like this-

Get up around 7 am

7:00 am- eat some random protein based snack (a piece of chicken or yogurt)

7:30 eat 4-6 eggs with some black beans or oats

8:30 13iu Humalin R, 20g Dextrose, 10g bcaa's, 4g HMB, 5g Creatine

9:00 workout begins and I start to sip- 40g cyclic dextrins (waxy maze) 30g bcaa's

10:30~ workout ends, eat a banana

11:00am- 40g whey iso, 15g dextrose, 4g HMB, 5g creatine

11:30am- 50g of protein from a portion of lean meats (today was 1/2lb ground turkey) with a cup of cooked pasta and sauce

2:00pm 1/2lb chicken breast with a lil BBQ sauce and a 1/4 cantaloupe

That's my 5-6 hour basic Humalin R protocol.

Really, and I mean seriously appreciate that.

My bad for not checking your thread first... Before now I always thought slin was something to consider years down the road, now it seems like a pretty reasonable option.

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
Long term if affordable GH will cause Your physique to take a totally more advanced look...more 3D...just that 1-2% better, fuller and harder that could make all the difference