©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

everyone chime in.....

J.Lizzle

Banned
Feb 20, 2013
How do you guys continue gaining?
When do you consider it time to cruise/come off?

Im not sure if my genetic response is horrendous..but i look no different on 1g test compared to 200mg test...or test with high npp and test with high tren..

I can add in 150mg oxys for 4weeks and my body doesnt change or look fuller...no sides..bp is good..

The ONLY steroid i can tell im running is Tren because of the shortness of breath...

Im asking as i think i need a good long cruise soon cos im on 1.2g test and 600npp atm...4weeks in and im a stronger but dont look any different to when i was on 200test,300tren...just doesnt make sense..

was gonna cruise on 100test and either 100tren or mast for 8weeks with hcg...then take a newer approach...

Cruise on longer esters..then blast on short esters...do 10week blasts...so say start with 250pharma test as a base with 350tren ace, 600npp...then after 5weeks double the anabolics so you have higher doses last 5weeeks..so last 5weeks would be 250test, 525tren,900npp...cos then you should gain through all 10weeks before myostatin gets high and you find it hard to gain...then CRUISE time....

Will use 8iu ed HGH on blast..then just use 2iu on Cruise most probably..maybe 4iu...

BIT of a long post..but there's lots of good bro's with all different levels of experience so im sure this will benefit a fair few people i hope...

Cheers.
J

joshck

Banned
Aug 5, 2013
Lol it is a rather long post and I have a.d.d . So is the question y u cant gain ?...lets take a look at ur diet first

vikingquest

Jan 21, 2012
Yeah definitely diet. Are you trying to lean bulk and not eating enough or tour macros are whacked.

Populus54

Mar 8, 2013
Boston MA
Really another diet issue. Do any of you newbies get it. Get you diet in order. I don't know how many times I have to say it all the gear in the world does nothing if you do not eat properly.

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
You can pump all the aas you want into your body if it isnt getting the nutrition it needs to put the aas to work its useless. Eat yourself sick and your body wont have any choice but to grow brother

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Lizzle whats your age and lifestyle brother? Are you hanging ironbeams 25 stories up burning calories like a wolverine in a fight bro or u a desk jockey.. Its all good asking those hows and whys hell im still learning every day so help us help you with a little more info.. maybe u overtrain?

J.Lizzle

Banned
Feb 20, 2013
Deffo ain't my diet.....and deffo not overtraining.

My training day diet is based on john Meadows....off days is lower carbs higher fatts.

On my phone but will do a rough idea when on laptop in an hour

J.Lizzle

Banned
Feb 20, 2013
Just taken 2 photos this morning before meal 1....abs are tensed..

Diet on my mums life looks like this most days...ill eat some shit once or twice a week.

Training Days

Meal 1 - 50g Protein from beef protein, greens powder, 2whole eggs. 3g omega 3, 2g cla.

Meal 2 - 200g Xlean Steak mince, greens, handful walnuts.

Meal 3 - 250g Chicken Breast, 80g carbs from rice.

Train from 4.30 - 5.30 - I sip on 80g glyocfuse(80carbs) 20g peptopro, 20g bcaa, 5g creatine)

PWO - Recovery Shake containing 20g pro, 40g carbs.

Meal 4 - 250g Chicken Breast, 80g carbs from White potato, bit of tomato ketchup. banana.

Meal 5 - 200g XLean Steak Mince, 80g carbs from wholegrain rice, 3g omega, 2g cla.

Works out roughly 280g pro, 400g carbs, 50g fats on Training Day..

OFF Days.

Meal 1 - same as training day

Meal 2 - same as training day

Meal 3 - 200g diced turkey thigh, greens. 1/2tbsp evoo.

Meal 4 - 250g steak mince, 2whole eggs. greens

Meal 5 - 200g chicken breast, tub of cottage cheese, 50g carbs from wholegrain rice. 3g omega, 2g cla.

250g pro, 60g carbs, 100g fats.

***I work a desk job 8-4pm most days....so arent active during the day apart from when i train.
Im 188cm( 6ft 1ish) and about 220lbs on waking

Training wise i deffo DONT overtrain...but i dont log it..

For example yesterday i hit shoulders and triceps all in the 8-12rep range apart from drop sets..thats just to failure on drops

3 Working Sets with forced reps on 1st set- Hammer strength shoulder press facing the bench
3 working sets with drop sets - Lateral Raises
3 working sets - Rear Delt flyes
CGBP - 3 working sets
Dumbbell Skullcrushers - 3 working sets
Rope Pushdown - 1 workng set high reps with drop sets.

Any questions ask..on my mums life i'll be truthful..I have NO reason to lie..

Yeah im not in bad shape...but considering i can be on 2.5g of gear and 8iu hgh feel and look the same as when im on 500mg gear it dont make sense..apart from ill be able to stay leaner with the hgh deffo

My aims now and purely to recomp and keep going..i DONT want to be a mass monster..purely going for aesthetics now whilst growing slowly..

I don't want to get flamed...im being honest.

CHEERS GUYS.

J

Attachments

• August2013.jpg
    August2013.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 170
  • august2013..jpg
    august2013..jpg
    206.2 KB · Views: 170
Last edited:

myosaurus

Apr 14, 2013
I advice this to most guys i know. go on an intense cutting phase for 3-4 months every year, then consider coming off for about 3 months AAS free, then consider bulking. since you're not after brutal size, why not drop below 8% and look bigger without shirt then when you're soft? sounds like you're burnt off from gear and its time to clean out.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
If you are the same on 1 g vs 200mg it's gonna be diet or training.
Up the food drop excessive iso moves and hit the compound basics
like you mean it. You may have to plan long term. How bout build some mass
then work on asthetics when you have more to work with?
Some guys do need to break plateaus with heavy compound basis and
a substantial protein increase.If you know the compound you use is ok then
look to the obvious. As asked above stats? how long training.
Find the solution that is what this game is.
T

J.Lizzle

Banned
Feb 20, 2013
Digestion is fine and yeah i trust my source.

Im 6ft 1...220-225lbs on waking.
Been training about 3.5years..

Ill look at upping my protein to 350g for the next 6weeks...and focus on compounds...i do eventually when ive got the size want to maintain like 8% all year round..

End August ill probs PCT and come off for a while...although i thought the clearing yourself out cos receptors get saturated etc was broscience?

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I slow way down if I don't switch up compounds just about every four weeks.

I never run high test and just blast the shit out of other androgens.

In the past few months I have run

Test-300
Tren-750
Winny- 100

Test-150
DHB- 1000
Tren- 200

Test- 300
Deca- 1200

I just seem to respond better if I switch up the compounds every three weeks or so.

I am about to start
Test-250
NPP -700
Slin- 15iu
Drol- 100
Dbol- 100

J.Lizzle

Banned
Feb 20, 2013
I slow way down if I don't switch up compounds just about every four weeks.

I never run high test and just blast the shit out of other androgens.

In the past few months I have run

Test-300
Tren-750
Winny- 100

Test-150
DHB- 1000
Tren- 200

Test- 300
Deca- 1200

I just seem to respond better if I switch up the compounds every three weeks or so.

I am about to start
Test-250
NPP -700
Slin- 15iu
Drol- 100
Dbol- 100

Yeah its just a lot of pinning to keep switching every 4weeks with short esters..

Enig...would you say my diet is ok then? I really can't see my diet being the problem at all...and i swear all the receptor downregulation is broscience.....

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Receptor down regulation is any thing but bro science. Many of the top minds in the AAS's game have written about this and concur to it's validity.

There is almost nothing that you take in exogenously that your body will not down or up regulate to in an effort to maintain homeostasis ( hate using that word) I mean that's what insulin resistance is, opiate and alcohol tolerance et cetera.

And as far as pinning short esters- well I don't really, maybe except TrenA and most recently NPP- I switch around long esters and I just go really heavy and usually the kick in period is also about the time I switch.
For example I ran Deca for a month, started with 1500, then 1200 for the next three weeks... Around the third week is when I could tell the Deca really working. I got two good weeks of it then boom, onto the next compound. Honestly I feel in most 10-12 cycles you seem to make the most gains for 2-3 weeks any ways when the first real kick of the hormone sets in.

This is something I wasn't really all that keen on until it kinda just happened by chance I ended up with a bunch of mixed vials- as in I had two or three of Deca, EQ, DHB, Tren, NPP- so over the past 6 months I was just blasting from one to the next and I noticed how much progression I was making.

Now on top of that- my diet has never been so good before as well. I have been able to really stay on top of my eating and I am getting the kind of calories I really need. I usually go through 3lbs of meat a day to give you an idea plus a few shakes and a a shit load of other foods.

So in summary, my constant switching of hormones and massive clean eating has really been what I feel is keepin the gains coming- oh and not to mention I lift like a fucking maniac and have moved to higher volume and still heavy ass weight.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
.......Works out roughly 280g pro, 400g carbs, 50g fats on Training Day..

Edit- and going back and looking- no way... 280g of Protein is not enough. Maybe for maintenance, but to induce growth in a person who's been adding mass for a few years now- no way. You have to keep in mind that every new pound of mass requires a more intense approach, while 1.2-1.5g of protein per lb of lean mass may have worked in the past, your body is also trying to "not be so muscular" you have to eat enormous amounts to fool it into thinking its okay to have and carry so much costly muscle mass and 280g of protein ain't gonna cut it.

Last edited: