©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

sex drive is gone

Staylean

Jun 17, 2013
I'm on a 12 week cycle of Test E and Mast E. I was doing 500 ms of test and 200mg of mast....sex drive was good. Week 5 I up'd it to 750 Test and 400mg of mast...sex drive is gone. I have no signs of high estrogen. This doesn't seem normal. I am now thinking of dropping the masteron back done to 200mg.

What's the deal Guys?!?!? 1st time on masteron...

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I'm on a 12 week cycle of Test E and Mast E. I was doing 500 ms of test and 200mg of mast....sex drive was good. Week 5 I up'd it to 750 Test and 400mg of mast...sex drive is gone. I have no signs of high estrogen. This doesn't seem normal. I am now thinking of dropping the masteron back done to 200mg.

What's the deal Guys?!?!? 1st time on masteron...

You could do some bloodwork and see where your at.
Typically MASTERON boosts my libido through the roof.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Did you happen to start a new bottle of either when you upped the dose?
More mast = more horney. That makes no sense.
maybe proviron would work well in place of mast?
The sex drive on good mast or proviron can get to be a hassle. T

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
I dont understand that brother I usually run test/mast/tren and dude i cant get enough to fix the urge lol

Populus54

Mar 8, 2013
Boston MA
I'm guessing you have no clue where you were before you started your cycle. as in test and estrogen levels. If you have blood work post it otherwise it's a guessing game. what are you taking for an AI and how much? how often are you pinning both compounds? My guess is you had low estrogen to start with and adding masteron lowered it to a point where you lost your sex drive. That's a guess like everyone else will give you. Try dropping masteron completely for the next two weeks at least since your doing mast e. had you done mast prop you'd know in a few days. By the way posting some stats might be helpful age, weight, bf%, experience etc.

Last edited:

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
In My case I'm a firm believer in what Populus said...My BF dropped leaps and bounds on this cycle & I was doin Adex with it

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
In My case I'm a firm believer in what Populus said...My BF dropped leaps and bounds on this cycle & I was doin Adex with it

Yup- the only time I hear some one say they weren't horny enough to fuck a hole in the wall while on last is cause they were also running an AI with it which totally shut them down as far as estro goes.

Like P- said its all a guess, but are you taking an AI as well?

brenn

Nov 8, 2008
I'd say a blood test is a good idea. But if you want to know now, drop the Mast and use 250mcg of hCG followed by another, 4 days later.

It'll cause a short term spike in estrogen. So if low E was the culprit, then you'll know. When I've overdone AI's in the past, hCG has saved me.

Masteron is a DHT. DHT is an Estrogen antagonist. Not like an AI, but works by a different mechanism. Actually stops estrogen from doing it's thing.

Here's a study in which injected E2 was actually stopped from working by DHT:

Evaluation of androgen antagonism of estrogen effect by dihydrotestosterone.
Hung TT, Gibbons WE.
Abstract
The antagonism of estrogen effect on the immature rat uterus by dihydrotestosterone (DHT) was evaluated in vivo. One-hundred micrograms of DHT which has been shown by previous workers [4] to saturate the androgen receptor but not bind or translocate estrogen receptor was injected daily into immature rats with or without 5 micrograms of 17 beta estradiol (E2) for three consecutive days. The animals were sacrificed on the fourth day, the uteri were excised and the uterine wet weight, cytosol protein content, [3H]-leucine and [3H]-UTP incorporation into TCA-precipitable material, and cytosol and nuclear levels of estrogen and progesterone receptors were measured. When DHT was given in conjunction with estradiol, estrogen induced uterine growth as measured by increases in uterine weight, cytosol protein content, and [3H]-leucine incorporation was significantly reduced. However, cytosol and nuclear concentrations of estrogen receptors and cytosol progesterone receptor concentration were not significantly affected, whereas progesterone treatment significantly reduced estrogen and progesterone receptor concentrations in both the cytosol and the nucleus. DHT administration did not change the binding affinity of the estrogen receptor populations and the ratio between the higher (Kd = 10(-10) M) and lower (Kd = 10(-9) M) affinity components of estrogen receptor remained unchanged. DHT treatment was also shown to significantly reduce estrogen-induced [3H]-UTP incorporation. These findings suggest that the mechanism of DHT antagonism of estrogen effect in this organ systemdoes not involve inhibition of synthesis of estrogen receptor as has been shown for progesterone, but appears to occur by decreasing estrogen-induced RNA transcription at a point subsequent to estrogen receptor binding.

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
Oh well I'd rather not have estrogen...this way I'll make My women wait LOL

rocco-x

Jan 13, 2009
You could do some bloodwork and see where your at.
Typically MASTERON boosts my libido through the roof.
same here.within 2wks of pinning only 3-400mg/wk of mast i wanna hump a firehydrant.are you adding anything else into the mix? i'd get your estro and prolactin levels checked.altho mast isn't known to raise prolactin it could be the after effect of a cycle done wrong in the past.i still have 3 mast left i wanna save for the wintertime.along with eq mast keeps me thick and sliced all cycle long.for me it feels like when i'm running tren just without the added aggresion...but boy am i a horny baaastrd,lol!

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
A blood test is the only way to know. Are you using an AI? Is so what dose? You either have high estrogen or low estrogen imo. Too much AI and mast will lower estrogen too much. Mast won't lower e2 that much and your on high test so you may be sensitive. The fact it happened after you upped your dose would lead me to think you have high estrogen. Let us know when you can.