©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

am i insulin ready??pic inside

Mr.spoon

Aug 13, 2013
hey fellas i had a humilin r for month now cause im scare as hell to even think about using it but ima give it ago, right now im on test e and gh 500test and 4iu aday on rips im goin to start with 2iu on workin out days post work out for now, ive read a few threads about it.. so i read you dont need to take sugar but have it ready just in case of hypo? i dont have a problem eatin alot carbs im goin to go with sweet potato and rice i always eat clean meats,evey 3-4 hours, my stats been liftin for about 5years done afew cycle over the years goin to be 30 soon im 5 /8 200lbs about 8% bf any vets in here that can give me some pointers id really appreciate it.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Slin train has just pulled into town!!

Okay there are some good threads on this that have been posted recently, not sure if you have but I would read up on them. One is specifically for Humalin R-

One thing is that I would take it pre/wo and not right after. Takes about a good hour to get levels up and it's better to get those nutrients shuttling intra workout. Helps push through those long extreme sessions and keeps you full all day.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Like enigmatic said, the humulin R, due to the the time it takes to kick in and the length of time it stays in your system, is good pre-w/o and you can start your pre-w/o carbs shortly after you pin and then have a good intra-workout drink with carbs and amino acids (or quickly absorbed protein) then continue to feed on the carbs and protein PWO.

Mr.spoon

Aug 13, 2013
Really I always thought or least read that it was good pw cause it keeps full after but you guys have a good point cause of the timin, I cant check my levels if im workin out for two ahours tho or should I take it in my gym bag? So load on some carbs before the gym and then sip on a gatorade while workin out? Thanks for you input guy im a noob with this and I all the info I can get

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Really I always thought or least read that it was good pw cause it keeps full after but you guys have a good point cause of the timin, I cant check my levels if im workin out for two ahours tho or should I take it in my gym bag? So load on some carbs before the gym and then sip on a gatorade while workin out? Thanks for you input guy im a noob with this and I all the info I can get

If you get humalog, it wil hit you faster and that is effective PWO.

Honestly, if you are eating carbs pre and drinking them intra, you should not have to worry about going hypo.

Humulin has two peaks one between 30-60 minutes and another at about 2 1/2 hours later and with it being in your system for about 5 1/2 to 6 hours you have more than enough time to train and get carbs in PWO.

2iu is really nothing, but if you want to start there you can. Check out the thread I started asking about GH because there is some good discussion about slin

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Some one posted this for me and it was a real good read-

Insulin...the peptide everyone wantsto know about, but which few are willing to include in their programs. Inevitably, should one inquire how to usethis drug, the forthcoming responses almost always come in the way of wellmeaning admonitions encouraging the prospective user to abstain. Insulin has become somewhat of a taboosubject in our community, even among those of us who willingly engage in andencourage the use of illegal AAS. Atfirst glance, one can understand why this mind-set might rule the generalBB?ing population. However, upon furtherinspection it is revealed that insulin, when administered by those who have athorough understanding of the drug and religiously adhere to all safetyguidelines, can be used both successfully and with relative safety.

Still, it is not without some measure of truth that insulin comes withso many warnings. In a worst casescenario, it can kill you if used improperly. It should also be noted that even when insulin is used responsibly, itcarries with it a certain degree of inherent risk. Should the user find himself in an unfortunateset of circumstances, such as acquiring an abrupt case of the stomach flu leadingto an inability to hold down any food/liquid, the user could be in trouble,especially if he had just administered a large dosage of Insulin and an E.R cannotquickly be located. This is just oneexample of how an individual could find himself in a predicament for which heis not responsible, but which none the less could result in an emergencysituation.

The purpose of this article is not to educatethe reader on how to protect oneself from the potential dangers of Insulin, butto supply a wholistic and maximally effective method of insulin administration. I assume that anyone who is willing toimplement this protocol into their BB?ing program is thoroughly educatedregarding its application and all available safety nets have been put inplace. Furthermore, I am not suggestingor recommending anyone use this program. It is posted for entertainment purposes only.

The internet is filled with different thoughts and ideas on how to bestuse insulin. Some of these ideas areworthwhile, while others are complete garbage. In this article we will explore what many believe to be the single mosteffective time to use insulin?pre-workout. There is considerable scientific evidence which can be used to back upthis claim of superiority, as well as numerous anecdotal reports proclaiming likewise. In the following protocol I have followedsuit in regards to timing, but have gone a step further and devised what Iconsider to be the single most effective insulin program on involving oncedaily use.

Users of this protocol have reported average gains of 10 lbs in 2 weeksor less, which I can personally confirm. The pumps & muscle fullness one will achieve while following thisprotocol are staggering. The program finds its magic in its timing and thesynergy of ingredients utilized. Listedbelow is the protocol in its entirety.

? 45 minutespre-workout: 15 IU Humulin R.

? 20 minutes pre-workout: 50 grams ?Branched chain cyclic dextrins?. 20 grams Hydrolyzed protein (ex: Carnivore). 20 grams Glycerol monostearate. 3 grams Leucine. 5 grams Micronized creatine monohydrate. 2 grams Beta alanine. 3 grams Taurine. 500 mg Potassium. 1 gram Vitamin C.

? 75 minutes after 1stshake: 50 grams ?Branched chaincyclic dextrins?. 20 grams Hydrolyzedprotein (ex: Carnivore). 3 gramsLeucine. 5 grams Micronizedcreatine. 2 grams Beta alanine. 3 grams Taurine.

? 75 minutes after 2ndshake: 50 grams ?Branched chaincyclic dextrins?. 20 grams Hydrolyzedprotein (ex: Carnivore). 3 gramsLeucine.

Total protein: 60grams (excluding added free-form aminos)

Total Carbs: 150 grams (excluding any traceamounts of carbohydrates found in protein the powder).

Total Calories: Roughly900

First of all, when formulating the macro/slin ratio above, I increasedthe amount of carbs-protein above what is typically required per IU of slin, inorder to account for users who demonstrate an above average degree of insulinsensitivity. Most slin users or BB?rs ingeneral, will require roughly 8 grams of carbs-protein per IU of slin, in orderto break even and maintain normal blood glucose. This protocol utilizes a 14:1 ratio (macros/slin),which will allow for pretty much anyone to employ this program whilemaintaining blood sugar within a normal range.

Additionally, justbecause you may have met your carb requirements from a safety standpoint, itdoes not mean that safety is the only factor we should consider when decidinghow many carbs to use. We also need totake into consideration how many carbs we need to optimize recovery &growth. In most cases, the number ofcarbs we need to maximize recovery & growth will exceed our safety requirements. For example, let?s say we have a 250 poundman who is using 10 IU?s of slin and he only requires 8 grams of carbs per IUto maintain blood sugar levels. That isonly 80 grams of carbs during the entire workout window. Most 250 pound men will need much more than80 grams of carbs during the pre/intra/post workout period?especially if theyare trying to grow. By using his safety requirementsto determine his carb intake, he will end up limiting his potential forrecovery & growth. Most men at that bodyweightwill require at least (or more) that amount of carbs during the workout periodif they want to maximize growth & recovery. So, before engaging in any insulin program,you must first determine how many carbs you need to maximize the growth &recovery process. If your metabolismrequired 250 grams of carbs before you started using insulin, it will stillrequire 250 grams of carbs after you start using insulin. In almost all cases, the only time someone?ssafety requirements will be larger than their growth & recovery requirementsis if they are dieting for a contest and their calories and carbs are low. Otherwise, it is rarely an issue.

The foundation of thisprogram rests on the specific type of macros used. Without them, every single other component/aspectof this program is negatively affected and in some cases rendered ineffectivealtogether. High molecular weightcarbohydrates, such as branched chain cyclic dextrins, have been shown to besuperior to any other form of carbohydrate in multiple ways, such as: 1) A much faster rate of digestion andassimilation. 2) Improved glycogen compensation. 3) Enhanced insulin release. 4) The ability to pull other nutrients intocirculation at a more rapid rate (vacuum effect). 5) The inability to cause intestinal waterretention, unlike other forms of carbohydrates, such as dextrose &maltodextrin. The result is zerobloating, no indigestion, and a tighter midsection. 6) The ability to initiate an osmotic affectat the cellular level, in which the balance of water is shifted in favor of themuscle cell & bloodstream and away from the subcutaneous region (the resultis a fuller, drier physique). 7) Less likely to add bodyfat. Using other forms of carbohydrates will bringinferior results and therefore, it is not advised that the individual usesubstitutions for this part of the program.

Moving on to the protein component; hydrolyzed proteins are much morerapidly absorbed than other types of protein and are the only protein which canbe consumed along with high molecular weight carbs without impairing theirabsorption. Hydrolyzed proteins alsohave another advantage in that they stimulate protein synthesis to a greaterdegree than either whey protein concentrate or isolate. The is likely due to hydrolyzed whey?sleucine content entering circulation at a faster rate compared to concentrates/isolates, in addition to a large amount of EAA?s being dumped into the system allat once. Recent research on leucineshows that the human body requires 4.5 grams of this amino acid in order to maximallystimulate protein synthesis. This 4.5grams dose needs to be administered all at once in order to generate thisresponse, not released into the system over an extended period of time, whichoccurs when consuming concentrates & isolates. For this reason, you will find roughly 4.5-5grams of leucine in each one of the shakes listed above, with roughly 2 gramscoming from each 20 gram serving of hydrolyzed whey and an additional 3 gramsin supplemental form.

You will also notice the inclusion of several other muscle cell volumizers,many of which work synergistically to bring more pronounced results. These include traditional volumizers, such astaurine, creatine, and potassium, as well as newer products like Beta alanine.

In order to promote enhanced recovery and a maximum growth response, thetiming of the shakes has been set-up to maintain a constant influx of nutrientsthroughout the entire active life of the insulin. Humulin R was specifically chosen for thispurpose, as its half-life will allow the user to take advantage of both theintra and post-workout windows. HumulinR also delivers a less pronounced insulin spike, which is easier to manage formost users in comparison to a faster-acting version of insulin, such as Humalog.

When speaking of insulin programs in general, one of the biggest issuesplaguing its users is that of insulin resistance. Chronic, long-term insulin use can damageinsulin sensitivity, which is accompanied by all sorts of potentialcomplications. This is the reason why mostprograms out there call for the user to take some off-time every so often, asit is necessary in order to avoid insulin resistance. However, due to the limited exposure timeencountered while running this protocol, insulin sensitivity is only moderatelyaffected when using the program 5-6X per week. For individuals who opt to use the program only 3-4X per week, alterationsin insulin sensitivity is a non-issue. Forthose running it the recommended 5-6X per week, one of two steps can be takento ensure insulin sensitivity is maintained. 1) The user can either take 2 weeks off for every 4 weeks on?or 2) Theindividual can add Glucophage (Metformin) into his program 3-4X per week at700-800 mg, 2X/Day.

For 1st time insulin users, while the macro/slin ratio listedabove is always sufficient from a safety perspective, I recommend they startout at a reduced insulin dosage and gradually work their way up to the full amount. For one?s 1st inject, a dosage of6-8 IU is ideal. This can be followed upby a 2nd inject of 8-10 IU?and concluded with a 3rd andfinal inject of 10-12 IU before finally moving up to the full 15 IU. Lastly, I do not consider this programsuitable for all BB?rs, but only for those who have achieved at least amoderate level of development. For anyone out there who has been contemplating using insulin, but doesnot know how to go about adding it into one?s program, the above protocol is anexcellent starting point and for many, the only insulin program they will everneed.

Mr.spoon

Aug 13, 2013
Nice thanks guys atomant I wanted to start with 2iu cause idk how I would react to it you think I should start with more? im off work today and im goin to give it a go at the gym today im in for a long readin before I do tho ill let you how it goes :)

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Nice thanks guys atomant I wanted to start with 2iu cause idk how I would react to it you think I should start with more? im off work today and im goin to give it a go at the gym today im in for a long readin before I do tho ill let you how it goes :)

I JUST started and use a similar approach what E posted, and he helped me with developing my strategy so he is good bro to listen to. In essence, I am just relaying the advice given to me by him and few other guys just last week.

Here is my own plan:

30min Pre w/o: 10iu novolin R

30 - 20 min pre w/o: 60g kaboload/karbolyn (ran out of HBCDs) with 25g hydrolyzed isolate, 10g bcaa, 10g glutamine, 5g creatine, 3g citrulline malate, and 1.5 scoops of dymatize xpand

Intra-workout: 60g karboload, 20g bcaa, 30g VPX no-synthesize (which has about 15g pepto-pro, creatine,...) & 5g glutamine

Immediately post: 50g karboload 30g hydrolyzed isolate

30 mins post workout: 75g protein from chicken breast and 100g carbs from rice

Post-post (about 90 minutes after I finish the meal above): Shake with 40g protein and 30g carbs from oats and berries

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012

IMO you are on the right track by starting out low.. I ran it for the first time a month ago to see how I would react and started at 2iu and kept going up and by the end of week 4 I was up to 20iu.. But everyone is different. Just follow the protocol and keep a check on your levels.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I started at 8 and moved up by 2ius to assess my tolerance- right now I'm at 18ius and I think that's enough for me for the time being.

Mr.spoon

Aug 13, 2013
Hmm ok guys yea I was thinkin low cause my body dont know it yet atomant I saw your thread but 10iu I think is to much to start with bro maybe 5? Imean 10 would probably be my max, also some say diff time but how long you guys think is 4-5 weeks on?

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Hmm ok guys yea I was thinkin low cause my body dont know it yet atomant I saw your thread but 10iu I think is to much to start with bro maybe 5? Imean 10 would probably be my max, also some say diff time but how long you guys think is 4-5 weeks on?

The only reason I went with 10iu was because I knew I had all of my ducks in a row and felt confident in what I planned out. I'm also on a holy terror with my training and wanted to push it a little...

In most cases I would also be conservative and gradually up it.

Mr.spoon

Aug 13, 2013
I started at 8 and moved up by 2ius to assess my tolerance- right now I'm at 18ius and I think that's enough for me for the time being.

thats high 18iu no? ive read that never go pass 10iu?how long is good to run it 4 to 5 weeks?? i throwing out after im done and getting another one next cycle if i like it

Mr.spoon

Aug 13, 2013
The only reason I went with 10iu was because I knew I had all of my ducks in a row and felt confident in what I planned out. I'm also on a holy terror with my training and wanted to push it a little...

In most cases I would also be conservative and gradually up it.

yea maybe 3iu just to be on the safe side, scares the living crap out of me lol

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
yea maybe 3iu just to be on the safe side, scares the living crap out of me lol

That was what I though until I became more knowledgeable on it...

After a few days, you'll see that as scary as it is, if you know what you are doing it can be done safely.

But let me say this, you will feel awesome lol All those carbs are going to make you feel full and tight. You'll have sick ass pump and wicked intensity... At least that has been my experience thus far :)

Mr.spoon

Aug 13, 2013
That was what I though until I became more knowledgeable on it...

After a few days, you'll see that as scary as it is, if you know what you are doing it can be done safely.

But let me say this, you will feel awesome lol All those carbs are going to make you feel full and tight. You'll have sick ass pump and wicked intensity... At least that has been my experience thus far :)

nice!!i cant wait ill keep you guys update later today, if you dont hear from me we kno what happened:D

Mr.spoon

Aug 13, 2013
gettin ready to hit the gym in acouple of hours got chicken and ground turkey and a cup of rice on each meal ready, i have a quetion my otimun protein only have 4g of carbs get i get the carbs from slim fast??

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
gettin ready to hit the gym in acouple of hours got chicken and ground turkey and a cup of rice on each meal ready, i have a quetion my otimun protein only have 4g of carbs get i get the carbs from slim fast??

Are you having the protein drink with a meal? Or PWO? When.....

If Pre-w/o just get carbs from a source that will be easy on your stomach while you train and get into your system fast. Gatorade, wxy maize, highly branched cyclic dextrins (IMO, best option - like glycofuse), rice cakes, cereal.....etc.

Mr.spoon

Aug 13, 2013
Are you having the protein drink with a meal? Or PWO? When.....

If Pre-w/o just get carbs from a source that will be easy on your stomach while you train and get into your system fast. Gatorade, wxy maize, highly branched cyclic dextrins (IMO, best option - like glycofuse), rice cakes, cereal.....etc.

i was thinkin of eatin a meal 30min after pinin, and takin the shake durin work out?? then if need it takin a gatorade after shake then go home and havin another one of those meal??

Mr.spoon

Aug 13, 2013
bro correct me if im wrong im goin to start with 4iu 10g carbs per iu right?so if take the 4iu would i be fine takin 40g carbs pre and pwo another 40g? =80 g total? if thats good i will be takin my gluco test with me to stay on top of the sugar how long should i take the test 30 or hour after pinin you think is good?