©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Injury Recovery Help

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Hey brothers Im doing some research for a friend he recently tore his bicept and the tendons around it. It was a really bad injury he goes in for surgery to repair it this monday.

My question is have any of you had real experience with using peptides to spead up recovery from from a surgery or bad injury....if so what did you use and what was the protocal you used. Any help I can get guys would be greatly appreciated.

He has been lifting for about 15 years 6'5" 260 lbs prob around 8%bf He is very experienced with aas use and hgh but has never used peptides if any more info is needed guys just let me know. Thanks in advance guys for any advice you can offer.

tmoney

Aug 20, 2013
Arizona
Hey brothers Im doing some research for a friend he recently tore his bicept and the tendons around it. It was a really bad injury he goes in for surgery to repair it this monday.

My question is have any of you had real experience with using peptides to spead up recovery from from a surgery or bad injury....if so what did you use and what was the protocal you used. Any help I can get guys would be greatly appreciated.

He has been lifting for about 15 years 6'5" 260 lbs prob around 8%bf He is very experienced with aas use and hgh but has never used peptides if any more info is needed guys just let me know. Thanks in advance guys for any advice you can offer.

Never used peptides but my bro in-law is a doc and he is a big advocate of letting the body heal itself and taking the time to properly heal. He sees guys all the time that try using hgh and other stuff to speed up the process. Really there is no short cut that won't come with costs. Just from the stories he tells me it is important to take the proper time to heal. No matter what we put in our bodies to improve it the ultimate goal should always be our over all health. Long story short peptides or not your buddy should make sure he has made a full recovery or he could risk permanent damage. Hope all goes well and he sees a full and strong recovery :)

Last edited: