©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Clenbuterol Cycles

Which is the best Clenbuterol Cycles

• 2 days ON / 2 days OFF

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • 2 Weeks ON / 2 Weeks OFF

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • 6 Weeks of Pyramid UP and then Down

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Others ..PLs Specify ...

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
For me it differs... contest prep, I'll start off going 2 weeks on 2 weeks off but as the contest nears it is a steady daily dose. Last year I started clen at about 14 weeks out 2 on - 2 off - 2 on - 2 off - 6 on then let it slowly get out of my system by reducing the dose. I crash hard coming off stims so I gradually reduce the dose.

So I guess I would go with "other" because I use a mix...

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Im running for it for the first time, along with T3 (which I have run a lot of in the past). I am ending my first 2 week cycle, and am going to take 2 weeks off and run it again for another 2 weeks. Probably gonna stay on the t3 through out the whole clen on/off run. I'm basing this on research from the boards.

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
I found this over on another board buy a guy called "THE CAPTIN"

My exact schedule.. Well, how about protocol. And if you would like exact everything, I kept a detailed journal in a spreadsheet I'd be will to share via mail.

Here is something I posted a while back.. Note this is what I did, everyone may not agree, but it worked for me:

Clen - Taper up only
T3 - Taper up/down

Run them both at the same time... Here is a quick write up on Clen:

Just posted this on another thread. I'll do a complete write up on Clen and T3 eventually... But this should give you the basics on what you need to know:

Clen - Do you research on the sides. Here is a brief way to run it (I've had excellent results doing it exactly this way.

Run it in 2 - 3 week cycles.

Week 1-9
Clen week 1-3 and 7-9
Benadryl week 2-3 and 8-9 (read up on this, it cleans the beta 2 receptors allowing you to pull another week)

Side affect - Increased heart rate, shakes, general bad mood, cramps - Most of which subside after your first week.

Here is the key with Clen - For men, you should cycle 100-200 MCG, Woman are no more than 100. YOU need to figure out your max dosage EVERYTIME you do a 3 week cycle. Doing this is simple, start at 40mcgs for a couple of days then move to 80. If after week one most of the shakes and headaches are gone, bump it again. Continue to bump every other day until your sides return or you reach 200 mcgs a day. If at any point your sides return, bump it down a notch.

Things to remember
1. Don't be an idiot - don't start clen at 100 mcg a day, start at 40 mcg.
2. Using Clen beyond 3 weeks even with the Benadryl is useless (less bang for the buck UNLESS you are using it for it's anti-catabolic affects only)
3. Take 3 weeks off before cycling on both again
4. Take Taurine, Potassium, and Magnesium 3 times a day (follow the instructions on the bottle) and drink tons of water - This will help lessen the cramps you will eventually have.
5. READ UP ON CLEN - there are plenty of sources on the net, use them.
6. Last but not least, you do NOT need to taper off clen... just on.

For the T3 - taper up/down at (all values are MCGs) - this is for a total of three weeks (yes run it with Clen) 25/25/25/50/50/50/75/75/75/100/100/100/75/75/75/50/50/50/25/25/25

So just like with clen, run 2 cycles (3 weeks each) - complete cycle should look like:

Cycle Length - 9 weeks
Clen - Weeks 1-3 and 7-9
Benadryl week 2-3 and 8-9
T3 - Weeks 1-3 and 7-9
Mag/Potas/Taurine week 1-9
Liv 52 - follow the directions on the bottle

Hope this helps

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
I start at a low dosage, and when that feels like it is not as efficient as when I started, I increase the dose a little, and keep doing that until I reach my goal. So I just stay on straight thru for however long I need to be on it.

d2r2ddd

AnaSCI VET
Apr 27, 2013
www.anasci.org
On 60mcg today and got worst cramp in my life in the gym!
Cramp when squatting, cramp when doing leg raise... argghh ...
guess i gotta up my current taurine doses(2mg).

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Do a bunch of ab work on clen.. worse gut hard as stone double overed pain of my life and i was even sipping a taurine enhanced inter workout drink i make..no mas.

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
I like the 2 on 2 off. The half life is long with clen and its effects last those 2 days off. Then I can stay on a bit longer. 2 weeks straight and I'm like a parkinsons patient.

OMAR

Dec 9, 2012
You guys that work up to 100mg, how do you do it? Do you take it all at once or spread it out during the day?

Im taking 75t3 and 100clen first thing in the am, out of fear of loosing sleep. Should I spread the dose out through the day? It feels weird taking a 1/2 cup of pills at once!

d2r2ddd

AnaSCI VET
Apr 27, 2013
www.anasci.org
You guys that work up to 100mg, how do you do it? Do you take it all at once or spread it out during the day?

Im taking 75t3 and 100clen first thing in the am, out of fear of loosing sleep. Should I spread the dose out through the day? It feels weird taking a 1/2 cup of pills at once!

I spread out both, btween bfast n lunch. Nothing for dinner as i m afraid it will affect my sleep.

OMAR

Dec 9, 2012
IB, your right. 100mcg, I was off by just three factors of 10.

Im breaking it up to do two doses, one at 6, one at 10 am.
Thanks dudes!