©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Bloodwork for WOMEN

amateurfemale

May 14, 2013
A little help please. :)

What are some of the most important aspects of a females bloodwork outside the obvious ones (estrogen, free and total test, liver, kidneys and lipids)? Do you look for the same stuff as a man would?

Thanks guys!

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
For the most part you would look for the same stuff that men would in their blood tests if using AAS or growth hormones.

There are others that should be watched for as well:

C-reactive protein
Lipids
Fibrinogen and Homocysteine
Thyroid w/TSH
CBC (Complete Blood Count)
Comprehensive Metabolic Panel (Chem 12)
Uric acid
HPV
Vitamin Levels
Hormone tests (DHEA, Test levels, Estradiol levels)

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I'm interested in finding out what tests you decide on, AF. Keep us posted. This is the first time I have seen this question asked.

amateurfemale

May 14, 2013
I had the top 10 most important for women done back in May. Everything was fine except ldl was a little high (129), hematocrit and hemoglobin was a little high but thats about it. Everything else was normal. I stopped cycling about 2 weeks after I had that bloodwork done.

I was taking 10mgs var a day and 100 mgs primo a week.

I dont think its necessary to get a full panel done again. Ive been off about 7 weeks. I think just getting the Comprehensive Wellness Panel will be fine.

Last edited:

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
I had the top 10 most important for women done back in May. Everything was fine except ldl was a little high (129), hematocrit and hemoglobin was a little high but thats about it. Everything else was normal. I stopped cycling about 2 weeks after I had that bloodwork done.

I was taking 10mgs var a day and 100 mgs primo a week.

I dont think its necessary to get a full panel done again. Ive been off about 7 weeks. I think just getting the Comprehensive Wellness Panel will be fine.

Gotcha. Wanna make sure everything is good before you fire it up again?

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Gotcha. Wanna make sure everything is good before you fire it up again?

Personally I didn't like her lipids.
Ldl, 120
Hdl, 51
Triglycerides, 87. (I mainly didn't like this one even tho its not high)

Other than that, I'm sure hematocrit is back to normal by now.

This time were just going to run var at 15mgs a day...maybe 20 if her voice is ok.

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Bloodwork came back good.

Ldl. 104

Hdl. 59

Triglycerides. 82

Total cholesterol. 179

She started her cycle today. Var only at 20mgs a day. Were using var from Toro.

Oh her hematocrit was a tad high. Top of range was 46.6. Hers was 46.7. Gonna have her give blood to get that down....if I can talk her into it. She hates it.

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
Bloodwork came back good.

Ldl. 104

Hdl. 59

Triglycerides. 82

Total cholesterol. 179

She started her cycle today. Var only at 20mgs a day. Were using var from Toro.

Oh her hematocrit was a tad high. Top of range was 46.6. Hers was 46.7. Gonna have her give blood to get that down....if I can talk her into it. She hates it.

Is she afraid of needles?:confused:

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
I know, I was joking. So you just don't like having that long needle jabbed in your vein for 5 minutes pumping blood out?

Well If they didn't hire the local butcher to draw the blood she's b fine. Those people suck! Mine was painful too.