©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

expired rip kits?

EastCountySD

Aug 26, 2013
san diego CA
I've recently been hearing about kits expired within the last 2 months for about half of what they normally go for. While everything from this source has been legit I'm going to assume that it would NOT be a good idea to pick any up? Advice?......please chime in guys thanks

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
i wouldnt buy them from source....but if a friend had them n sold me them for cheap.....
id scarf them rite up and enjoy aaaall the swollen hand shit. lol

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I've recently been hearing about kits expired within the last 2 months for about half of what they normally go for. While everything from this source has been legit I'm going to assume that it would NOT be a good idea to pick any up? Advice?......please chime in guys thanks

Easy county huh- haha I'm a long time SD guy here.

And fuck I would buy them if you think they've been stored properly which in all likely hood they HAVE NOT been

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
I always keep my annual chilled and have gone way over on time and never noticed a diff. If I KNEW they were put up proper i'd have no problem buying.
If and maybe are just bad words pertaining to gh. That's just my .2. T

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Well if its a friend that has id inject 10iu split the cost of a serum test..if good u buy if not he pay you back your half of test and u make him chew vial by vial and swallow..

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Another "trick" is shoot 10iu and see how your blood glucose changes- it should drop a decent amount

Flex2019

Oct 26, 2012
Another "trick" is shoot 10iu and see how your blood glucose changes- it should drop a decent amount

This is incorrect. Blood glucose should INCREASE after administering GH. And this is why people say there is a risk if diabetes from long-term GH use.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Yeah no shit lukifer....lmao....hes still the same....

What's that? Oh no- it wasn't me who got some "China-man-clen" bastard fuck what is this bash on Enigmatic day?

I'm gonna go pin 2g of Tren and get back on here once I'm a puddle of sweat- then it's on!

Lil Canada

Nov 30, 2009
My hygetropin I've had have been stored right and they expired last month but still have their full effect. On 4iu in the test subject via IM in the Pec made right arm numb for 24hrs and still some joint pain in the right hand. Just depends on how its taken care of.