©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Test-E & Mast

MayGodBlessyou

Mar 21, 2013
Philly
Gents,

Looking for some advice on adding Mast to Test-E taken weekly.

Test dose is 200mg x week

Would it be "best" for Mast @ same time/days.... Or split up to other days??

What are your thoughts , and any experience would be Bery helpful as well

May God Bless You

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
take Test E and Mast E all in same pin...same days.
if its Mast prop....every other day injects are needed....

or everyday...lol. i love mast

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
take Test E and Mast E all in same pin...same days.
if its Mast prop....every other day injects are needed....

or everyday...lol. i love mast

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
Mast e yes...... Will be 1st time running

Masteron is great stuff.
if its Mast E....i say at least 600mg wk....but 800mg + is best.

if its Mast prop....AT LEAST 100mg every other day....
but i feel 150-200mg eod is best.

JUST MY OPINION....
THIS IS BEST FOR MEEEEE!!

MayGodBlessyou

Mar 21, 2013
Philly
Goals are Health.... I know that's broad...but had bad Endocrine shut down early year
New goals:
Add some lean mass while dropping BF accumulated from hormone shutdown etc
Overall, just want to get back to where I was: 250-260lbs @ 32" waist....
Currently about 320ish @ 38" waist...... Down from ballooning to 59" waist when finally admitted to hospital
Come long way, but plenty work to be done..... I've always been big 6'3" , and just feeling good with lower BF is all really going for... Increased strength of course
But mostly just get healthy and stay there... Which after a year of 20+ Doctors and every testing under sun.... I'll be on TRT /HRT rest of life....but I'm ok with that
Hope that answers your question .... If not, I. Happy to answer anything at all....
Thank you VERY VERY MUCH for the help and advice!!

May God Bless You!!

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Really that should be plenty for your blast. Coupled with good nutrition plan and cardio you should make great gains brother. I am not saying you are cause you have made some great progress but just don't underestimate the importance of nutrition ;)

MayGodBlessyou

Mar 21, 2013
Philly
Really that should be plenty for your blast. Coupled with good nutrition plan and cardio you should make great gains brother. I am not saying you are cause you have made some great progress but just don't underestimate the importance of nutrition ;)

Amen !! Diet's clean...lucky as I don't like junk food,sweets etc..... But I have been known to eat tons of Grilled chicken !! Lol

Thank you for your great advice bro!

God Bless!

b-boy

IFBB Pro / AnaSCI VIP
Aug 11, 2004
why masteron with this cycle, overpriced for what your using it for. masteron is prettly useless except for being a "cosmetic drug" when bodyfat is very low, it will had a nice hardness to your physique, but at your current weight and bodyfat why use it? run some EQ with your test or some primo (if primo is real) if your worried about health then primo is your drug and its overpriced also. test/EQ or test/deca and a damn good diet and cardio is all you need.

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
why masteron with this cycle, overpriced for what your using it for. masteron is prettly useless except for being a "cosmetic drug" when bodyfat is very low, it will had a nice hardness to your physique, but at your current weight and bodyfat why use it? run some EQ with your test or some primo (if primo is real) if your worried about health then primo is your drug and its overpriced also. test/EQ or test/deca and a damn good diet and cardio is all you need.

:mad: Masteron useless???? how dare u say such a thing!!
u just hurt my feelings.:(

hey Enigmatic n IB...

did u read this????

lol

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
:mad: Masteron useless???? how dare u say such a thing!!
u just hurt my feelings.:(

hey Enigmatic n IB...

did u read this????

lol

I think mast goes well with every cycle--

That being said, now that you've stated your goals...

I'd run
Test- 250
Mast- 400
T3-75mcg
Clen or ECA
Along with a low dose AI like Aromasin 12.5 ed and you're set