©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Introducing myself...

101st Ranger

Aug 29, 2013
Maryland
Howdy,

I used to be on the boards...many moons ago, over 10 plus years now. I have cycled before, although now it's been years.

However, I have lifted religiously for the past 25 years. I'm 40 now and looking to start cycling again. Last was some Anavar a few years back while on AD to maintain an anabolic state as I was ridiculously active.

First three cycles were simple/easy. Test enanthate and dbol. All 3 cycles with varying does. Also did a mixed esther cycle once. Wasn't a fan. Also did some Clenbuteral while in Iraq. That was a hot few months lol.

Now, I'm looking to come back and put some size back on in my 40s.

Currently, 72in tall, 205, at about 12% BF. Still lifting 5 days a week.

Bring on the love/heat...

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
oh...and put on size??.....

Test E-750-1000mg week
Masteron E- 600-800mg wk
Tren E - 600-800 wk
OR
Equipose- 600-800mg wk

Some Proviron @ 100mg ed
Some Dbol/Adrol @ 50/100mg ed. First half of cycle(both wrks great...but either or)
Some Anavar @ 60mg ed. last half of cycle

just my thoughts. my favorites.
A nice..clean ..size gain.

101st Ranger

Aug 29, 2013
Maryland
Thanks Lukifer. And thanks for the suggestion.

Used to be a member of this site right after Triedia closed and AnaSci emerged. Old school son lol...

101st Ranger

Aug 29, 2013
Maryland
As a dude coming back into this world, what I've noticed is PCT is what has changed the most since my last test cycles over 10 years ago.

Just from the past couple of days of reading this seems to be the biggest change I've picked up on.

Glad to have more info on that.

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
Welcome! And if I'm correct you served for our country. So with that I want to say thank you.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Welcome 101st! Tons of good info on this board! 40's is young these days!

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Welcome Aboard. I cycled in Iraq myself. Nothing like trying to find the privacy for a pin...the shitter worked but not the best place. These are a very experienced group of guys here. I'm sure they will help you as much as possible....

xvvfacevvx

Jun 27, 2010
Welcome aboard... Seeing ur are 40,cycling now will most likely lead to TRT. Just something to look into and make sure you are ok with.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Howdy,

I used to be on the boards...many moons ago, over 10 plus years now. I have cycled before, although now it's been years.

However, I have lifted religiously for the past 25 years. I'm 40 now and looking to start cycling again. Last was some Anavar a few years back while on AD to maintain an anabolic state as I was ridiculously active.

First three cycles were simple/easy. Test enanthate and dbol. All 3 cycles with varying does. Also did a mixed esther cycle once. Wasn't a fan. Also did some Clenbuteral while in Iraq. That was a hot few months lol.

Now, I'm looking to come back and put some size back on in my 40s.

Currently, 72in tall, 205, at about 12% BF. Still lifting 5 days a week.

Bring on the love/heat...

I always like seeing an old vet return back. :welcome: to ANASCI.
You will find a lot of people like yourself here,,,tons of knowledge.

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
:welcome: I wish I new about this place when I was 40. Your in good hands.