©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Inject site/s.... Help

MayGodBlessyou

Mar 21, 2013
Philly
Gents,

My Endocron has suggested that I ONLY pin Glutes, alternating for TRT...... For the first 8 months or so I was told rotate... Delts, Glutes, quads etc..... However Test levels never moved

Since Only pinning Glutes has helped, but I'm inclined to believe has a LOT more to do with all the help I've gotten on here...getting Estrogen down etc etc..... Thanks to the Northwestern Yettie (IB)

Wondering if going back to rotating is worth shot or just stay with it???? 22g, 1.5"..... Twice weekly

Your advice and experience would be greatly appreciated !

May God Bless You

rradam

Sep 3, 2004
I rotate glutes/quads/delts even pecs and traps sometimes. I used to do quads exclusively (for one cycle) and it built up some scar tissue. The only thing that changes with the site is the amount of oil i can put in. I always stay away from bis and calves though.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Test levels not moving or serum levels not changing is not determined by where you injected trt ..are you sure it was a Dr u saw ? what are your current levels ?can you post cause im not getting this..

vikingquest

Jan 21, 2012
It's intramuscular injection. You need to make sure you go deep enough.... And not through the muscle at the same time. Ever thought of sub q for trt?

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
So.whoopy .whats that got to do with levels..read his question .comprendé..

I don't know wtf sites has to do with levels to begin with? Even if the guy only did glutes there's enough space to go into that you wouldn't have to build up scar tissue in one spot from pinning it all the time.

I guess this question is a bit null to me. the glute is fuckikg big and the whole concept of "upper outer quadrant" is not gospel so pin that bitch anywhere you want- fuck stick it in your damn abs if you want LoL

rradam

Sep 3, 2004
I doubt (I hope anyway) that the doc was concerned about levels due to inj in different locations, but reccomended glutes because thats where most docs/nurses default to, its a big area and holds a lot of oil. I prefer quads, but i often hit veins and sometimes nerves, with glutes you dont have that often.

butthole69

Feb 3, 2013
Did you see actual numbers that showed that your testosterone levels weren't rising from the delt and quad shots? I bet the doctor just didn't want you to inject in unconventional sites. Quads are rarely used and some IM injections are only administered to the dorsal glute in standard practice.

If the testosterone is in your body it's in there unless it all leaks out or you inject into 30 years of scar tissue and the oil just sits there (I dont think that's the issue)

Last edited:

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
Did you see actual numbers that showed that your testosterone levels weren't rising from the delt and quad shots? I bet the doctor just didn't want you to inject in unconventional sites. Quads are rarely used and some IM injections are only administered to the dorsal glute in standard practice.

If the testosterone is in your body it's in there unless it all leaks out or you inject into 30 years of scar tissue and the oil just sits there (I dont think that's the issue)

i agree. i dnt think it matters. when doin GH tests....proto is delt inject. i no ones water...one oil....but all that MIGHT be different is rate of absorbtion. and i dnt mean days different.....a muscle is a muscle. fat affects it...maybe thats why the delts are recc for gh testing.

MayGodBlessyou

Mar 21, 2013
Philly
Hi gents ,
Yep..... Test levels (all) were not affected for over 8+ plus..... They're pretty good now thanks to IB.....(Lefty)... Lol
Yes was a Dr....one of the "best" Endocrons @ Jefferson Univ Hosp in Philly.... What's comical is after telling him I was preeeeeeetty darn sure he was wrong he had his head nurse come in to consult me on injections... After showing him where/how etc I'd been pinning.... The nurse says "hmmmm,huh... Hmmmm...don't know, you're doing right way in right areas"..... Real confidence builder in Medical care!
Any-who..... Just wondering if anyone has experienced this??? And thoughts about going back to rotating again..... Needles don't bother at all,usually don't even feel......but on days I don't have a "helping hand".... Be nice to start rotating etc

God Bless!

MayGodBlessyou

Mar 21, 2013
Philly

Yes....have months and months of regular testing to prove wasn't budging.....
Thanks to IB &Jacked and others....lot had to do with Estro levels....but still said only pin Glutes