©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

in the hospital

bigpoppie

Mar 24, 2012
Well my stomach issues that I described in my ace prop cycle thread turned into severe stomach pains. Thought I was blocked up and tried every over the counter laxative I could find. Came to er early this morning and turns out I have pancreatitis. They admitted me immediatly to try and find the cause and keep fluids running through me. No food water or even an ice chip. They want my pancreas left alone.
I topd them I've been taking over the counter pro hormones. The info is confidential but my doc said they share it with insurance. That worred me that if I'm doing illegal steroids that they would not cover the expenses.
I read some articles about gear causing this. My water intake was very low. Maybe I caused all of this.
Live and learn I guess:banghead

Rory

Banned
Sep 29, 2012
Sorry to hear that bro. I was diagnose with that few years back. It can be really painful. Increase your water, no alcohol, probiotics an diet. That's what I did to control it. Few other natural remedies that my dietician recommended. Hope you recover soon.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Well my stomach issues that I described in my ace prop cycle thread turned into severe stomach pains. Thought I was blocked up and tried every over the counter laxative I could find. Came to er early this morning and turns out I have pancreatitis. They admitted me immediatly to try and find the cause and keep fluids running through me. No food water or even an ice chip. They want my pancreas left alone.
I topd them I've been taking over the counter pro hormones. The info is confidential but my doc said they share it with insurance. That worred me that if I'm doing illegal steroids that they would not cover the expenses.
I read some articles about gear causing this. My water intake was very low. Maybe I caused all of this.
Live and learn I guess:banghead

Any idea on whats causing the pancreas issue,,,I really doubt it's AAS related.

bigpoppie

Mar 24, 2012
Common causes are gall stones which I didn't have after testing. High cholesteral which I do have. Alcohol and some other things. Thyroid issues can also have something to do with it. I've been taking 25 t3 since starting my cycle. Dont know if it was too much or not enough. I'm going to try and have them check that.
The pain is finally better but I'm still stuck here not allowed any food or liquid until the inflamation is gone.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Get well bro! Sorry to hear that
Dont tell Dr crap they arent confidential for nothin..they use your info as a tool to diagnose reason unknown to them..im sure they googled supplement u said and bingo..yepp aas ..sheesh..

bigpoppie

Mar 24, 2012
No alcohol at all. I hadn't had an appetite at all the last couple of weeks. And no I was not even drinking water. I craved nothing which never happened to me before.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Sorry you are going thru this, but glad to hear you're doing better.
I'm with IB. Don't admit using anything. You could say I took 2 advil and they'd blame that. (Then they'd give you 2 later and bill insurance $400 for it!)
Don't volunteer any info at all. Good luck.

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
Exactly don't say shit. Let them earn their money and see what they come up with.

bigpoppie

Mar 24, 2012
Well guys...discharged and all bloodwork and testing they did could not tell rhem the cause. Who knows but hopefully it doesn't revisit itself
I had a few days off of my ace prop and m1t due to being in there. Ill give it another day and if it doesn't come back ill start pinning again. Hopefully my levels haven't aren't in the toilet already.

butthole69

Feb 3, 2013
In my personal opinion, I think you should just cruise on the prop for a while. I also wouldn't run any sort of PCT. Just cruise for a month or two, and then resume the cycle, stay at TRT dose, or run PCT. Running a TRT dose of testosterone will make your body more "normal" than trying to run a PCT right now.

It probably wasn't the AAS that caused the medical issue but could have been made worse by the stress put on your body by the AAS. M1T has very little human testing because it was never released as pharmaceutical drug (unlike most AAS bodybuilders use). Also, oral steroids are toxic to the liver in a way very similar to alcohol.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
A lot of the pancreatitis I have heard of are caused by alcohol usage and/or a lot of fried foods. At least down here in the South. On the other hand, I have seen guys get it that were doing nothing of the sort.
I had a little Corgi that developed a bad case of it a day or so after I gave him a lot of scraps that had pork fat in it. His case was obviously painful, but he survived it to eat another day. The vet told me to with hold food for a couple days and let his system settle. I know we're not dogs, but I saw how much pain Titus was in and I hope yours was not as painful as his. Take care of yourself brother.

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
glad to see yur doin better pal. shut like tht scares me.
broken arm....torn muscle....sux...but ok.

shit inside...organs...whatever... freaks me out bc u dnt know wtf it is.
seems like u will be fine....just stay away from harsh gear n harsh food for a while. crusin on a trt dose might not be a bad idea. let your body hav the best chance of fixin itself