©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

How pure is most UGL gear?

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
Relative newcomer to the game, but, like most things I do, I don't mess around.

Got a single vial of Watson cyp from a friend about 18 months ago and, since that first nervous, shaky shot, haven't looked back.

Always had some T level issues, so self-prescribed TRT seemed like a great plan. As I'm sure many of you will relate to, I've been blasting and cruising (more blast than cruise) for the whole year and a half.

Went from 190 lbs to a current 225 lbs in that time. I started slow and have gotten quite the range of different quality gear.

I've had test that mysteriously gave tren sides, deca that gave me nothing but trouble in the bedroom, orals that worked great for bloating me up and not much else, and once in a while some gear that actually moves the needle on the scale.

Before you go flaming me about training and nutrition, know that that part, while not always perfectly on point, has always been good to excellent.

I see so many posts about how the gear from such and such lab is awesome and no pip and it's dosed right and so on, but almost never any labs and rarely even a story of a successful cycle with some actual weight gain.

Just because you choose a sponsor and they came through doesn't mean you got good shit. I've probably used ten different sponsors and would reorder from two of them.

It would be great to see some real bloodwork more often, some real cycle results, even some chemical analysis of gear that's out there.

For now, I'm thinking that those of us who think we're on a gram and a half a week and don't have sides or that are cruising on 750mg a week just to maintain might not really be getting what we think we are.

Lately, I got a batch that I can actually feel. What a difference! At 1250mg/week I'm growing and actually having to deal with sides. Before that, a gram a week was just barely keeping the weight on and I never had sides. Different source... Maybe 60 iu/day of slin has something to do with it, though. :)

Underdosed gear sucks, but I think it might just be the majority of what's out there.

I'm going to get bloodwork done soon myself. Tired of this guessing game.

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
Dude it's all about reading and trying different labs. Once you find a couple that work you're golden. I'm not gonna prop up or put down sponsors here cause it's wrong and this thread will be deleted. IMO I don't think a sponsor(sorry LF) should comment here as well good luck in your search.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Relative newcomer to the game, but, like most things I do, I don't mess around.

Got a single vial of Watson cyp from a friend about 18 months ago and, since that first nervous, shaky shot, haven't looked back.

Always had some T level issues, so self-prescribed TRT seemed like a great plan. As I'm sure many of you will relate to, I've been blasting and cruising (more blast than cruise) for the whole year and a half.

Went from 190 lbs to a current 225 lbs in that time. I started slow and have gotten quite the range of different quality gear.

I've had test that mysteriously gave tren sides, deca that gave me nothing but trouble in the bedroom, orals that worked great for bloating me up and not much else, and once in a while some gear that actually moves the needle on the scale.

Before you go flaming me about training and nutrition, know that that part, while not always perfectly on point, has always been good to excellent.

I see so many posts about how the gear from such and such lab is awesome and no pip and it's dosed right and so on, but almost never any labs and rarely even a story of a successful cycle with some actual weight gain.

Just because you choose a sponsor and they came through doesn't mean you got good shit. I've probably used ten different sponsors and would reorder from two of them.

It would be great to see some real bloodwork more often, some real cycle results, even some chemical analysis of gear that's out there.

For now, I'm thinking that those of us who think we're on a gram and a half a week and don't have sides or that are cruising on 750mg a week just to maintain might not really be getting what we think we are.

Lately, I got a batch that I can actually feel. What a difference! At 1250mg/week I'm growing and actually having to deal with sides. Before that, a gram a week was just barely keeping the weight on and I never had sides. Different source... Maybe 60 iu/day of slin has something to do with it, though. :)

Underdosed gear sucks, but I think it might just be the majority of what's out there.

I'm going to get bloodwork done soon myself. Tired of this guessing game.

I think you shut the door on yourself in your third paragraph-

If you've been blasting for the past 18 months- then yeah all gear is going to feel weak and under dosed.

I have been blasting for 8 and just decided to cruise for the next few cause at this point I only feel like I'm "on something" when I am pumping 4 grams of gear a week-

I just came off from
1200g dhb
1000g Deca
700g Test
400g Tren

Honestly I didn't feel much from it other than being full the whole time- it wasn't the gear. It was the fact that I been running mega doses for way too long probably like you and now gear feels like it's all watered down and weak-

Give it some thought.

Last edited:

joshck

Banned
Aug 5, 2013
U have a few choices here....if ur that worried...stick with the good sources u found and stay with them only....use pharm grade thats if u can find real pharm grade..or make it urself then u know exactly whats in it

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
Bingo!!

this was me. almost 2yrs on. a little gliche had me clean for last 2mnths...
so im kinda glad. now i can hit it hard again.

receptors..
the cleaner...the better

If you've been blasting for the past 18 months- then yeah all gear is going to feel weak and under dosed.

I have been blasting for 8 and just decided to cruise for the next few cause at this point I only feel like I'm "on something" when I am pumping 4 grams of gear a week-

I just came off from
1200g dhb
1000g Deca
700g Test
400g Tren

Honestly I didn't feel much from it other than being full the whole time- it wasn't the gear. It was the fact that I been running mega doses for way too long probably like you and now gear feels like it's all watered down and weak-

Give it some thought.

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013

I just came off from
1200g dhb
1000g Deca
700g Test
400g Tren

Give it some thought.

Thanks for the personal experience input, enigmatic. I have suspected the same for myself.

I guess I wasn't as clear as I'd meant to be, though. Definitely haven't been running big doses for 18 months. The first six or so I never went over 250/ week, and there we probably another six I wasn't over 500.

Dosage has been creeping up, though. I started this thread because I was surprised that suddenly I started growing like crazy with only a source change and a bump of 250/week over what I had been running for the previous 8 weeks. Especially since, at the same time, I dropped 600mg/week of npp and reduced mast e from 400 to 200/week.

Doesn't seem like there could be another explanation besides different gear potency, but I am trying to remain open to suggestions.

To the other responses, yes, once a great source is found that is really the only one you need. :)

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Thanks for the personal experience input, enigmatic. I have suspected the same for myself.

I guess I wasn't as clear as I'd meant to be, though. Definitely haven't been running big doses for 18 months. The first six or so I never went over 250/ week, and there we probably another six I wasn't over 500.

Dosage has been creeping up, though. I started this thread because I was surprised that suddenly I started growing like crazy with only a source change and a bump of 250/week over what I had been running for the previous 8 weeks. Especially since, at the same time, I dropped 600mg/week of npp and reduced mast e from 400 to 200/week.

Doesn't seem like there could be another explanation besides different gear potency, but I am trying to remain open to suggestions.

To the other responses, yes, once a great source is found that is really the only one you need. :)

It's funny you say this-

A lot of my growth came during a short cruise about 4 months ago when all I was taking was
Test-150
Tren-125
Mast-50

This came right after I had been blasting with the exact same gear, same bottles too. So it's hard to always account for sudden growth or lack thereof.

I can say most of the gear I've used has been great. Some has been "wow" good and some has been "ehh" but none of the gear made so much of difference that it suddenly caused me to grow or stop growing.

I'm a big fan of alternating hormones used- this for me has kept the wheel turning as of late. I usually only run a given hormone for a 3-4 week period then jump right to the next.

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
It's funny you say this-

A lot of my growth came during a short cruise about 4 months ago when all I was taking was
Test-150
Tren-125
Mast-50

This came right after I had been blasting with the exact same gear, same bottles too. So it's hard to always account for sudden growth or lack thereof.

I can say most of the gear I've used has been great. Some has been "wow" good and some has been "ehh" but none of the gear made so much of difference that it suddenly caused me to grow or stop growing.

I'm a big fan of alternating hormones used- this for me has kept the wheel turning as of late. I usually only run a given hormone for a 3-4 week period then jump right to the next.

If only we could know all the secrets! I guess it's a long-term learning process.

I really appreciate all the input and different perspectives, guys.

Farm77

Aug 31, 2013
As for you thread question " how pure is ugl gear " well it on depends on the source you get from. I can tell you for a fact that there are some ugl's out there who are just as good as human grade!! There are also some complete painful and underdosed sht too!!

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
As for you thread question " how pure is ugl gear " well it on depends on the source you get from. I can tell you for a fact that there are some ugl's out there who are just as good as human grade!! There are also some complete painful and underdosed sht too!!

It's hard to imagine a ugl who has a completely sterile environment and clean room protocols- that kind of infrastructure cost millions and millions.

Not saying it can't be done, but-

Farm77

Aug 31, 2013
It's hard to imagine a ugl who has a completely sterile environment and clean room protocols- that kind of infrastructure cost millions and millions.

Not saying it can't be done, but-

I'm sorry maybe I read the thread question wrong as he said how pure, so for that I meant exactly that. Now if the question stated how sterile is ugl compared to human then yes that would be hard to compare with but can still be done safely!! Now back to the pure statement, yes an ugl can be very close to human grade.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I'm sorry maybe I read the thread question wrong as he said how pure, so for that I meant exactly that. Now if the question stated how sterile is ugl compared to human then yes that would be hard to compare with but can still be done safely!! Now back to the pure statement, yes an ugl can be very close to human grade.

Yeah you're you're right- purity and sterility are different but both equally important

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
It's funny you say this-

Test-150
Tren-125
Mast-50

i also make my best gains on low doses. usually will blast with only 200mg test 400mg mast a week and sometimes throw in some tren. this along with slin and gh is amazing. i am fortunate enough to have a great source and a solid backup or 3 just incase.

VP

360spyder

Sep 5, 2013
I'm not trying to be a smart ass or anything, but diet and training along with rest are just as important if not more than your gear. Like these guys said, if you find a good source, why change or even look around unless they go out? Keep it simple with the gear, it's my least concern. EAT if you say you want the needle on the scale to move. Good luck, hope you grow well. Remember EAT!

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I believe in running labs on myself, outside of what my doctor orders. I have had some test from a very large sponsor here max out my test levels with a reading of over 1500ng/dl while on the very first week of a test cycle. I have also had another brand test under 600mg/dl after running 300mg a week of their test enanthate for 6 straight weeks. Blood tests take all the BS out of the equation, for testosterone anyways. Hell just a serum testosterone level blood test at Labcorp, purchased online, is only $49 if all you care about is spot checking your serum test levels, as well as your gear.

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
I'm not trying to be a smart ass or anything, but diet and training along with rest are just as important if not more than your gear. Like these guys said, if you find a good source, why change or even look around unless they go out? Keep it simple with the gear, it's my least concern. EAT if you say you want the needle on the scale to move. Good luck, hope you grow well. Remember EAT!

Not sure how this relates to gear purity/potency?