©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Winstrol or anavar

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
You can do a lot in 2 weeks. I hate winny as it dries my joints out in a matter of days. But sure results with either could be good. I think with the avar you would have to high dose it to notice good results in 2 weeks. If you have never taken it before 100mg for 2 weeks could do wonders. But is it even worth it? I would just diet down and enjoy your holiday. It also doesn't sound like you even have either so not sure if you will have 2 weeks :confused: If you have proviron throw that in too. Tren A ed for 2 weeks could transform you if your fairly lean to begin with. I think everyone has pretty much covered things. Enjoy your hol :)

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Just realized you have been using test with mast. If you have enough you could double your mast dose (800mg) and taper down your test dose to about 200mg. That with strict diet will really bring out details and improve overall body composition.

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Just realized you have been using test with mast. If you have enough you could double your mast dose (800mg) and taper down your test dose to about 200mg. That with strict diet will really bring out details and improve overall body composition.

Really? Wouldn't he have to be on a very strict calorie deficit with maybe even fasted cardio to notice much in just 2 weeks?

WesleyInman

Jul 28, 2013

Exactly. Best advice in this thread IMO.

Increase cardio, super strict diet, and you can even throw some taraxatone or diurex in the mix for kicks and see better results asap.

bigboy312

Oct 1, 2013
USA
Lower your test to 250 mg perweek keep the mast at 400 add Anavar
25 mg and work your way to 50 mg for 4 weeks. Cut the carbs out of your diet and do lots of cardio low intensity. Watch your lipids lots of fish oil and cardio

Good Luck