©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

cycle help

wrees

Jun 1, 2013
Test Cyp- 500mg x12weeks
Deca - 200mg x10weeks
Anastrozole 1mg weekly up until pct starts (divided into EOD doses)
HCG-2500iu for the last 4 weeks of cycle
PCT

Pretty simple. Just want to make sure this looks ok. The anastrozole 1mg per week will be divided up into EOD doses. As for the HCG schedule, I got the info from a post about HCG on AnaSCI....
"The relative dose is at the discretion of the athlete and should be determined based on the duration of his previous steroid intake and on the strength of the various steroid compounds. Athletes who take steroids for more than three months and athletes who use primarily the highly androgenic steroids such as Anadrol,Sustanon Cypionate , Dianabol (D-bol), etc. should take a relatively high dosage. The effective dosage for athletes is usually 2000-5000 I.U. per injection and should-as already mentioned-be injected every 5 days. HCG should only be taken for a 4 weeks maximum."

I have a PCT plan in place but if you have experience with this type of cycle and feel like you know the perfect pct then let me know. Thanks everyone.

Last edited:

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
I am not understanding your doses here? Can you list them like this example?
Test c 500 mg EW 1-14
Hcg 200 iu 3x EW 1-16
Arimidex .25 eod 1-16
Make sense?

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
why do u hav week one n two blank. makes no sense.
run test wks 1-14 and deca wks 1-12. stop the deca 2wks prior than test.
itll help your lil guy standing at attention.

oh...and dont start your pct til 2wks after last inject.

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Right.... And you run your AI right up to pct since you will still have higher levels of androgens till that point at least. Why are you ramping the dose up and down as appose to picking a dose and running it?

wrees

Jun 1, 2013
sorry it didnt look that same after i posted it as when i typed it up.....
Test Cyp. 500mg x 12 weeks
Deca 200mg x 10 weeks
Anastrozole 1mg per week up untill PCT starts
HCG 2500iu for the last 4 weeks of cycle stopping the week before pct starts.

wrees

Jun 1, 2013
why do u hav week one n two blank. makes no sense.
run test wks 1-14 and deca wks 1-12. stop the deca 2wks prior than test.
itll help your lil guy standing at attention.

oh...and dont start your pct til 2wks after last inject.

sorry i copied and pasted a spreadsheet so it looked jacked up....but the week 1 and two i just listed as done becuase I have already pinned them. But yea test cyp for 12 weeks, deca for 10 weeks...might extend to 14/12. So pct starts 2 weeks after last test injection....my only question is do i continue the anastrozole right up until the pct starts...it seems i should based on what i have read...just making sure. also what do you think about the hcg schedule?

wrees

Jun 1, 2013
Are you running the hcg at 2500 iu EW or using 2500 iu's during the last 4 weeks?

from what i read seem like HCG should be used for no longer than 4 weeks...so im only doing the 2500iu for the last 4 weeks of cycle, and my test dose changed a little just due to user error more than anything...was going to run 400mg weekly but changed to 500mg

Last edited:

wrees

Jun 1, 2013
sweet, thanks! i just wanted to type it all up and make sure I had it down solid...just some peace of mind lol