©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

English New Guy here

LM600

Mar 9, 2005
Hey Guys,

Just come across this site and am completely blown away - there's a hell of a lot of info. on here and just having a quick surf has answered a couple of newbie questions for me!

A lil about me :

Age 32
Sex M
W 220lbs @ about 20% BF :( :mad:
H 6'3"
Hist
A couple of M1T/4AD cycles to get past plateaus but apart from that no AAS experience.
Just trying to learn as much as possible before (maybe) using AAS next year - all dependant on how I feel regarding reaching my natural training limit along with correct diet etc.

Must admit though, 500mg test enth a week for 6-8 weeks does look tempting for a complete newbie like me :)

Cheers Guys, I look forward to learning as much as poss. and hopefully contributing to the forums.

LM

recess

Nov 16, 2004
The Classroom
LM600 said:
Must admit though, 500mg test enth a week for 6-8 weeks does look tempting for a complete newbie like me :)

LM

Take that out 10 - 12 weeks, Get some PCT, and gyno measures, and you will be in the money.

Greetings and cheerio

LM600

Mar 9, 2005
Cheers Bud!

Yep, gyno measures and PCT would be sorted well before getting any test!!!

I take it the 10-12 weeks is due to the long acting ester right?

recess

Nov 16, 2004
The Classroom
LM600 said:
Cheers Bud!

Yep, gyno measures and PCT would be sorted well before getting any test!!!

I do believe that is correct. It will take up to 4 weeks just to feel it hit the system. Glad to have and Englishman aboard. I once dated a girl here in the states. Hated me soo much she moved over there. Bitch! What's up with Charles pulling all the trim?

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
LM600 said:

Actually you want to take it out to that length because it takes about 4-5 weeks before your testosterone kicks in. Welcome to the board if you have any questions just post it out there and someone will have an answer. :welcome:

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
You aren't fooling me. Come on here giving your weight in pounds instead of stone and not a single word about fish and chips being the staple of your diet.
J/K

Welcome to the board.

W

wolfyEVH

DragonRider said:
You aren't fooling me. Come on here giving your weight in pounds instead of stone and not a single word about fish and chips being the staple of your diet.
J/K

Welcome to the board.

damn english and their metric system......oh wait, thats every country but us!! damn USA