©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Fat

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
I have a question i was wondering if anyone could help me out. A freind of mine told me that you can eat all the fat you want in the world but the only thing that makes it stick to your body is i belive sugar it was eather sugar or salt but i think it was sugar. Now is this true or not

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
what r u laughing about Tex if i were you i would be worried about this to it looked like u had some love handles in the last pic i saw. :eek: LOL

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
DragonRider said:
Eating fat does NOT make you fat. Anything eaten in abundance can be stored as fat.

Exactly...to an extent. There is an exception...for example, even if you ate 300 calories below your BMR, but you ate only 3 times per day, with each meal consisting of only a high quantity of sugar and saturated fats, you will likely gain fat.

W

wolfyEVH

you can get fat from protein as well. Its all in your caloric intake. Thats why to gain muscle, and even lose weight, one should eat at least 5 or 6 meals a day. Smaller meal, but more frequent.