©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Older UK guy here!

anabolic2k

Jun 12, 2013
Excuse the title, having read it back it sounds like a gay dating site intro!??!?!

Currently 41 years young, been into bodybuilding since 14 (blame my dad). Competed a handful of times and qualified for the British finals but never made it due to illness:banghead:

Had 2 years out due to illness fro 2009 - 2011 (Chronic fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalgia).
Finally returned to the gym at the start of 2012 at a skinny out of shape 12.5stone.

Never considered competing again up until around 4 months ago when things finally started to click and I found my MoJo for the gym again.

Still have very tired days and muscular/joint aches and pains but im working round them and coming back strong!!!

Finally been signed off by my Endo and have TRT and replacement thyroid balanced and working so onward and upward.

Been a member over at PM and IM since 2004, saw the link for this site and it looks like a valuable research addition:headbang:

Currently back up to just over 14stone at 7-8% BF and looking to slowly add a quality stone over the next 1-2years and compete in the over 40s.

TRT bloods have to be done every 6 months now so I have to be sensible with any ancillary items but free blood work is a huge bonus in my opinion:)

Stew

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Welcome. Older guy huh? wtf! lol. +40's very cool. Check out Anasci member B-boys pics . Just turned pro with the overall +40's at north americans.
Again welcome glad to have ya here. T