AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

Synthetek Syntherol  

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back Ā  Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Steroid & Serum Testing

what type of testing do you get done?
Old
  (#1)
BIG D
AnaSCI VET

what type of testing do you get done? - 09-12-2013, 03:16 PM

with all the talk about staying healthy i thought id see how many people get the more advanced tests done vs just normal blood work say 2-6x a year or whatever it may be. for me i just get bloods done 2x a year or every 6 months if you will. i also monitor my blood pressure with my home monitor, i have a glucose monitor too i use from time to time. it'll come in handy when i venture into slin

dont have insurance or i would seriously consider these vap tests, hear scans and all that. im gonna look into it here in the near future though as i, like most here ,value my health very much

Old
  (#2)
Ironbuilt
Banned

09-12-2013, 04:10 PM

Full lab every year . Chloresterol once a year and half lab once or twice depending on the circumstances. Bp done ran***ly from a nosey nurse friend just to irritate me.

Old
  (#3)
turbobusa
Super Moderator - RIP

09-12-2013, 04:48 PM

Where does she put the cuff to test?

LIKE - AnaSCI Facebook
SUBSCRIBE - AnaSCI YouTube

SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
STERILESYRINGES.COM - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - Socio-economic and political free speech
HOW TO DO INJECTIONS - Full Pictorial Injection Guide
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified

Old
  (#4)
BIG D
AnaSCI VET

09-12-2013, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironbuilt View Post
Full lab every year . Chloresterol once a year and half lab once or twice depending on the circumstances. Bp done ran***ly from a nosey nurse friend just to irritate me.
thanks for sharing ib. so your like me then, only get the "basics" i guess you'd call it lol. honestly id love to go nuts and have EVERYTHING checked and do all the fancy tests, but funds arent there, neither is insurance

Old
  (#5)
Ironbuilt
Banned

09-12-2013, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbobusa View Post
Where does she put the cuff to test?
Lol.. Currently not arm or anywhere!

Hey Big D isn't the new health care law in effect soon or is that just my state? Where u mandatory have to buy some health INS thru some discount plan.
My question is how are no income going to pay ? Me and you prob pay for them I suppose. ..
Sometimes if you are buy a medical college they do free testing by qualified students so check it out.. I like FREE too..

Old
  (#6)
BIG D
AnaSCI VET

09-12-2013, 06:48 PM

Quote:

Hey Big D isn't the new health care law in effect soon or is that just my state? Where u mandatory have to buy some health INS thru some discount plan.
My question is how are no income going to pay ? Me and you prob pay for them I suppose. ..
Sometimes if you are buy a medical college they do free testing by qualified students so check it out.. I like FREE too..
I think that's every state but I'm in nj and haven't heard anything yet. I think it's in 2014 where it takes effect.

Old
  (#7)
BigBob
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member

09-12-2013, 07:59 PM

Quote:

I am in ny and I checked the healthcare exchange and I wouldn't call any of the plans affordable. :-((

Old
  (#8)
kubes
AnaSCI VET

09-13-2013, 06:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG D View Post
I think that's every state but I'm in nj and haven't heard anything yet. I think it's in 2014 where it takes effect.
It's not here yet. You just have to purchase insurance if your employer has made it available but it's coming soon

Old
  (#9)
BIG D
AnaSCI VET

09-13-2013, 07:13 AM

ok back to thread now

Old
  (#10)
kubes
AnaSCI VET

09-13-2013, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG D View Post
ok back to thread now
I usually get a full hormone panel run

Old
  (#11)
BIG D
AnaSCI VET

09-13-2013, 05:04 PM

bump

Old
  (#12)
BIG D
AnaSCI VET

09-15-2013, 07:49 AM

Anyone else...

Old
  (#13)
swolesearcher
AnaSCI VET

09-15-2013, 10:14 AM

i just get blood work 2-3 times a year.. even though i`m natty but i still want to make sure everything is ok.

Old
  (#14)
BIG D
AnaSCI VET

09-15-2013, 06:58 PM

Well you don't count mofo

Old
  (#15)
Nattydread

09-15-2013, 08:23 PM

I get bloods run once a year. BP I check here and there. On my bloods I get the the everything checked.

Old
  (#16)
amateurmale
AnaSCI VET

09-15-2013, 08:26 PM

I get the "top 10 most important for a male" test from directlabs once or twice a year and I get the "comprehensive wellness profile" test 2-3 times a year.

I'd love to get a heart and artery scan but I also have no insurance. Maybe I should check into what it actually costs. Lol

Old
  (#17)
BIG D
AnaSCI VET

09-15-2013, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nattydread View Post
I get bloods run once a year. BP I check here and there. On my bloods I get the the everything checked.
no scans or other testing?
Quote:
Originally Posted by amateurmale View Post
I get the "top 10 most important for a male" test from directlabs once or twice a year and I get the "comprehensive wellness profile" test 2-3 times a year.

I'd love to get a heart and artery scan but I also have no insurance. Maybe I should check into what it actually costs. Lol
ya again, living in nj i cant use those types of sites. so for me i get the routine bloods done(lipids, liver/kidney, glucose, Thyroid, etc) as well as test levels checked from my doc. i too need to look into the advanced testing, i may even be eligible to get that done..

Old
  (#18)
Nattydread

09-15-2013, 10:54 PM

No. No scans but I know I should.

Old
  (#19)
BIG D
AnaSCI VET

09-15-2013, 11:07 PM

Quote: