©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Unstable Shoulder

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Well....I got some bad news from my Chiropractor today. I was up north with friends this weekend when I suddenly felt quite queazy. According to my Brother, I passed out and had a siezure. The next thing I remember is being in the ambulance headed for the hospital. So far I believe it was because my blood sugar dropped too low somehow. As I passed out and fell, I landed hard on my left shoulder. It has now popped out of joint 3 times in the last 3 days. My Chiropractor looked at it and it popped out again in his office. Let me tell you it FUCKING HURTS!!!!!!! He said my shoulder is unstable and that I will have to see an Orthopedic Dr. who might want to do surgery to stabilize the joint. I'm so bummed. I was really starting to make progress in the gym, and now who knows what is going to happen. :(

W

wolfyEVH

Freejay said:
Well....I got some bad news from my Chiropractor today. I was up north with friends this weekend when I suddenly felt quite queazy. According to my Brother, I passed out and had a siezure. The next thing I remember is being in the ambulance headed for the hospital. So far I believe it was because my blood sugar dropped too low somehow. As I passed out and fell, I landed hard on my left shoulder. It has now popped out of joint 3 times in the last 3 days. My Chiropractor looked at it and it popped out again in his office. Let me tell you it FUCKING HURTS!!!!!!! He said my shoulder is unstable and that I will have to see an Orthopedic Dr. who might want to do surgery to stabilize the joint. I'm so bummed. I was really starting to make progress in the gym, and now who knows what is going to happen. :(

get that fixed ASAP....stop with the lifting, it may make things worse....your health is your main concern

Diesel

AnaSCI's GridIron God
Jan 30, 2005
Ghetto
yo that sux bro, but i know from not getting the ortho on my knee like i should have, if you dont get it fixed youl be fucked way worse in the long run then if you were just laid off for a few months for surgery, remeber you can always rebuild muscle dog, but bones and cartilage arnt so easy to fix

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Thanks guys. I'm not going to lift until I get an all clear. I might go and do some cardio just to stay in some miserable type of shape. I'll keep you all posted.

Diesel

AnaSCI's GridIron God
Jan 30, 2005
Ghetto
tru man good luck & keep ur chin up look at it as a vacation or a pre bulking period

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Watch your health bro ..... it would suck to be under a bar and all of a sudden you have another seizure or your shoulder pops out of place. FORGET the gym bro.....take care of yourself first.