©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Injectable proviron

butthole69

Feb 3, 2013
Lots of UGL products are made a certain just because thats the way the original pharmacuetical product was design. For example, trenbolone almost always has the acetate ester and never propionate or phenylprop. Boldenone almost always has the undecylenate ester.

Primobolan comes as tabs and injectable. Most people agree that primo should be injected because it's very weak if taken orally. This is because it doesn't have a methyl group on the 17th carbon.

The same is true of proviron. It doesn't have a 17-methyl. Primo and provi and very similar actually. Neither have a 17 methyl and both have a methyl group on the first carbon. The only differnce is primo has a 1,2 double bond like 1-testosterone and proviron has a fully saturated A ring like DHT.

So, I would like to hear any experiences people have with injectable proviron.

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
no exp. wit injects....but if i had to inject proviron...id look like Pinhead from hellraiser. i already inject too many different things dozen times a week....so it seems.
but sry...i didnt answer yur question

Lots of UGL products are made a certain just because thats the way the original pharmacuetical product was design. For example, trenbolone almost always has the acetate ester and never propionate or phenylprop. Boldenone almost always has the undecylenate ester.

Primobolan comes as tabs and injectable. Most people agree that primo should be injected because it's very weak if taken orally. This is because it doesn't have a methyl group on the 17th carbon.

The same is true of proviron. It doesn't have a 17-methyl. Primo and provi and very similar actually. Neither have a 17 methyl and both have a methyl group on the first carbon. The only differnce is primo has a 1,2 double bond like 1-testosterone and proviron has a fully saturated A ring like DHT.

So, I would like to hear any experiences people have with injectable proviron.

Nattydread

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Jan 13, 2013
California
I am not a cook(yet), but if provi would be made injectable would it have to be made with EO? If so that would not make it worth it for me. Just my .02.

butthole69

Feb 3, 2013
Hmmmmmm... yea. It's too bad it doesn't come with an acetate or enanthate ester. Proviron in DMSO/transdermal might also work. I would dose it at 200mg three to four times per day. I think the reason why people don't get much out of this compound is because it's not 17-methylated. Proviron is great, just really weak.

And yes if you were going to make an injectable it would have to be with glycerine or EO or whatever is popular right now at 25-100mg/mL. If I were going to try I would use a recipe for anavar or another oral with a similar melting temp.

Last edited:

butthole69

Feb 3, 2013
Never used inject,,,never seen the need to I guess.

It's nice the way it is but it's not a 17-methyl so it probably get trashed before it even has a chance to leave the liver. I'm just curious what sort of effects the hormone has if it's injected. It might be almost the same as oral administration or it could be just as strong as masteron.

Masteron is 2-methyl DHT and proviron is 1 methyl DHT. Masteron is always injected. I think this is only because masteron was originally released with a dipropionate ester - as form of chemical mastectomy.

butthole69

Feb 3, 2013
Fucking works too.

But yea, injectable prov should be almost identical to masteron in effect. I just don't see why you wouldn't just use masteron though.

I'm just curious what it would be like. I don't have the resources to experiment. But, I think it's worth looking into considering how much people love masteron. One chemical change in a steroid can totally change its effects. Someone put some proviron in DMSO.

"Mesterolone Enanthate" or "Mesterolone cypionate" don't even have CAS numbers. But, how about a blend with mesterolone propionate, drostanolone propionate, exemestane, and DHEA? You'd be super dry and constantly have a hard on.

I'm also interested in the effects of a transdermal or injectable version of the prohormone "Stanodrol." The nomenclature is all messed up but Stanodrol is basically dihydro-DHEA. DHEA derivatives are totally legal as well.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Effect wise mast prop or enan are very similar for me. Proviron seems to hit the libido a little better. No point in more points.... T

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
one of our old sources had it. Bruce maybe. not 100% but i think it was him

PecKerW0OD

Feb 22, 2013
In Gym or Some Pussy
off topic but i havnt seen a source carring injectable anavar in awhile, i regret getting out of the game for so long, i use to have a lot of good private sources. One guy would sell me 100ml jugs of test for so fucking cheap, he made me very popular at the gym for years lol