©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Igf-1 lr3

ripped02

Sep 14, 2013
New to IGF-1 LR3
and want to know know dosage how often and everything you guys know about it.
I want it to help get ready for a show to help lean out.
Anyone have any advice?

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I've been bridging with it recently. Got some real good quality IGF and have been running it at 55mcg daily once a day in the am.

So far after about 10 days I feel like something is working.

Lil Canada

Nov 30, 2009
There is what something like 5,000mcg per vial? Thats a tad under 91 days worth at that dosage. Doesn't this also help increase the effect of gh if you are doing them both? I thought I read back in the day when Omega first broguht it to market that the use of IGF-1 LR3 and HGH could help stimulate growth in cartilage.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
How big is the vial?? Most are 1mg or 1000mcg..and i prefer 50mcg x 2 .or 100 mcg day im site.. i know theres a big debate site vs sub q but i prefer site and also slin use with but igf doubles the slin uptake so watch hypo..
Hgh converts to igf which is one step id rather do.

Last edited:

anabolic2k

Jun 12, 2013
I ran mine as Palumbo suggested, 15mcg daily.

Training days I use it post training, non training days I pin pre bed.

Even at this dosage I notice more fullness in the muscles generally. I don't think it has any direct fat burning effects but it definatly gives a leaner dryer look to the physique!!!

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I ran mine as Palumbo suggested, 15mcg daily.

Training days I use it post training, non training days I pin pre bed.

Even at this dosage I notice more fullness in the muscles generally. I don't think it has any direct fat burning effects but it definatly gives a leaner dryer look to the physique!!!

I'm running it much higher but this is the general effect that I am noticing. I do feel slightly leaner but could be I have jus been busy as hell lately and just burning more cals

ripped02

Sep 14, 2013
How big is the vial?? Most are 1mg or 1000mcg..and i prefer 50mcg x 2 .or 100 mcg day im site.. i know theres a big debate site vs sub q but i prefer site and also slin use with but igf doubles the slin uptake so watch hypo..
Hgh converts to igf which is one step id rather do.

What I understand, pin in site muscle group your working that day and off days do sub-q. Suppose to feel greater pump & maintain fullness that way..

alpha6164

VIP / AnaSCI MD
Feb 15, 2013
Florida
I recommend 100mcg total daily and IM and do not use insulin with it cause you will increase the risk of getting a gut.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Aa
22 uvm syringe filter
10 cc syringe and 3cc 23 g syringe
Distilled water
White household vinegar
Sterile 30 ml bottle
0.6% acetic acid for pennies.. do the math.

Last edited: