©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

2nd cycle help

Vizzy7

Dec 7, 2004
USA
Whats up guys. My cycle is ending next week which lasted 12 weeks.
week 1-12 }Test E (500mg/week)
week 6-12}Winny V(50mg/day)
week 6-12}EQ(600mg/week)
PCT-Clomid/Nolva
Height-5'9
Stats-217lbs
B/f 15%
(Starting weight 197)
I was just wondering what I should do for my next cycle? I have made some great gains in size and strength(pics coming soon). Now that my size is here I would really like to define my muscles. I know diet is key and was thinking of using sustanon 250 as my base next cycle, but what would be best to stack with to get ripped?

W

wolfyEVH

I will almost guarantee that nearly all of your weight and strength came from the test and winny. You only ran EQ for 6 weeks, where eq takes about 5 to 6 weeks to really start noticing anything. EQ should be ran for about 12 weeks to see any benifits from it. Next cycle, i would do the same thing, just run EQ from weeks 1-11.

Vizzy7 said:
Whats up guys. My cycle is ending next week which lasted 12 weeks.
week 1-12 }Test E (500mg/week)
week 6-12}Winny V(50mg/day)
week 6-12}EQ(600mg/week)
PCT-Clomid/Nolva
Height-5'9
Stats-217lbs
B/f 15%
(Starting weight 197)
I was just wondering what I should do for my next cycle? I have made some great gains in size and strength(pics coming soon). Now that my size is here I would really like to define my muscles. I know diet is key and was thinking of using sustanon 250 as my base next cycle, but what would be best to stack with to get ripped?

Vizzy7

Dec 7, 2004
USA
thanks wolfy. Also thinking of starting next cycle with anadrol and anavar. If so how long do you suggest i run it?