©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Any AAS good for injury repair asap?

sportyguy

Feb 9, 2013
I am currently on 9th week of 300 test prop a week and 450 mast a week. I pulled my hammy my 8 weeks ago and thought it was completely healed and played my game and warmed up good and felt great but during the game i was in full sprint and then it "popped" again and it pulled the same way. bruising in the back of the leg, been resting so much that my leg strength is noticably lower. been doing RICE every day, as well as swimming exercises, band stretches, foam rolling to keep some activity for my legs. Tried taking deer antler spray for a few weeks first time pulled with no luck. I'm halfway through my season and my team needs me. Is there anything I can take to rapidly heal this injury? btw no major tear, just a simple pull, but cant seem to recover. any suggestions? thanks fellas

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Who told you it wasn't a tear? Bruising is not normal with a pull or a strain.

I would look into some peptides as opposed to aas

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
I really dont think any aas is going to help that heal. Injurys suck man. Best thing i can think of is good old rest though thats not what you want to hear :(

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
Only seen bruising with tears, but if you say it isn't then it isn't. The athletes I know who recover fastest from tears (and strains, etc.) Get on tb500 and shitloads of gh prescribed by the team doc.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Also... NEVER EVER stretch a strain or a pull!!

Massage/ heat and active recovery are the best physical things you can for an injury like that.

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
Who told you it wasn't a tear? Bruising is not normal with a pull or a strain.

I would look into some peptides as opposed to aas

agree with Enig..

but maybe some TB(some say good...some say doesnt wrk)
HGH for repair/prevent/strengthen
All GH Peps...ghrps...ghrhs..etc
Maybe some EQ,Deca or Primo. Not sayin it will repair a pulled muscle...but will help with pain/strain that will come from favoring the injury/limping.

i hav siatic/glute/hammy/calf issues on my right side. started with sciatic n glute....now its into the hammy n calf bc of the way i walk.

sportyguy

Feb 9, 2013
My bad, I thought it was a pull for thats what it felt like but when it started bruising I went to sports rehab guy and said its minor tear. So damn tender, I can feel the entire hamstring from back of knee to ass. I guess I'll stick to rest. I feel like I'll lose strength and LMB from too much rest.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Like the guys said AAS wont heal a tear quick..nandrolones(deca/ npp) strengthen tendons which is kinda why high test athletes use some as they know test compounds grow the "belly" of a muscle which stresses a tendon thus tearing possibilty in athletic competition
..peptides hgh all will assist tendon growth but not miracle fast..leave the deer antler spray in the trash..thats just a phoney reports to cover
Hgh use in pro baseball.

mike1107

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 25, 2004
Lots of athletes use HGH for any injuries in any kind of sports, steroids give you stronger/bigger muscle and tendons but I am not sure about their efficiency for recovery ?

8 weeks is not a really long recovery if you suffered a severe pull it wil take longer to heal as far as I know

abs32

Banned
Jun 13, 2013
High test decreases collagen synthesis... best stack to heal is anavar, npp/deca, hgh, and igf. All the leading synthetic compounds in collagen synthesis.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
as many have said look into peptides.Tb 500 and Igf Lr3 would be great additions as well as hgh. try to keep inflammation to a minimum. keep your diet low in inflammatory foods and consider Cissus to aid in this as well.

sportyguy

Feb 9, 2013
Thanks for all your responses. Been rehabbing it and it FINALLY feels 100%. Going to take 1 more week off to be sure im good to go for the rest of the season.

GBMax

Oct 13, 2013
Minnesota, USA
If you still have a bit of time, try Deca or probably for you NPP for its shorter half-life. Make sure you front load so you get maximum effects asap

GBMax

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
I would lean to some HGH for repair... I tell ya though, once a hammie has been pulled, they are more prone to happen again. When you are fully healed, make sure you keep those hamstrings stretched and flexible, especially if you have a desk job.

Jim550

Oct 26, 2012
Thanks for all your responses. Been rehabbing it and it FINALLY feels 100%. Going to take 1 more week off to be sure im good to go for the rest of the season.

Take it slow bro, don't try jumping right back to your normal weights and volume...