©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Checking In- Hello

mrschrisr116

Sep 21, 2013
Hello everyone, I am chrisr116's wife. I joined to read and learn and gain some knowledge. I have been training (mostly weight training) for about 5 years. I have cut down to a decent weight and am trying to cut that last 15 lbs (a tale as old as time, haha). I have done a couple cycles of primo and use t3 currently. I look forward to browsing, searching, and learning.

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
Hello everyone, I am chrisr116's wife. I joined to read and learn and gain some knowledge. I have been training (mostly weight training) for about 5 years. I have cut down to a decent weight and am trying to cut that last 15 lbs (a tale as old as time, haha). I have done a couple cycles of primo and use t3 currently. I look forward to browsing, searching, and learning.

:welcome: to anasci Mrs. 116:D

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Hello mcw116.. Hey nice to have you here. Your man is well liked here. Good dude.Like to see more ladies on the board. Feel free to post up ask or tell .
Thx , T.........

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in

Awesome to have you with us! We can never have to many female members...:welcome:

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in

Always happy to have another female member aboard with us! So happy to have you,,,:welcome: